Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to this:
- The EVI info not matches the timeline BM provided
- SM was seen in town Saturday around 4PM
- Saturday at Midnight SM’s Facebook friended a lot of guys AM’s age, totally out of character for SM
- BM was texting, rambling on the phone on the way to Broomfield 4am Sunday morning to an employee about the assembling a crew (MG?)
- This is why AM thinks she was hidden between Saturday at midnight and Sunday morning at 4

Whoa.

So much new information.

So BM was on the road out of Salida at 4am.

SM was seen at a sandwich shop (could it have been Poncha Market & DELI?????) at 4 pm ON SATURDAY????? For real??? I thought that was FRIDAY.... is it possible, if Saturday, it wasn't her, but a stand in? Similar stature, wig, sunglasses, bike helmet? Did BM have a pretty, little helper from noon to 4? Someone we haven't as yet heard about? Did BM and SMM go on an actual make-the-wife happy bike and hike ride, in lieu of her messaging plans, at his urging? Culminating in well-earned sandwiches at 4? (Could BM have been searching for a confirming receipt, in the trash, three days later?)

Once back home, did things implode? Where does meeting with JP in Salida that afternoon fit in?????

Really hard to sort out what did happen, what was supposed to happen.... for example, at what point did BM and SM independently realize things were about to get bad, very bad? Was SM still alive when BM pulled JP into his crew? Was BM trying desperately to save his marriage, pulling back from his original crew of two (BM and MG), adding CC and JP to get the job done so he could spend the second half of Mother's Day with his wife and daughters? If there was fresh talk of divorce, perhaps BM thought he could still smooth her over (tragic irony noted). Maybe he was frantic Saturday morning because he was afraid she'd leave him... and he was desperate for that not to happen.

But why did her messaging stop at 8 am? Or is THAT the bad data point? 12:30 makes more sense...

Especially if she really was alive at 4.

Which would align with LE's rare statement about her last known contact being LATER than previously thought.

Murdered between 5 pm and ....?

Why the Facebook actions at midnight? Just men? That doesn't sound like an algorithm... was he first going to tell a tale that she must've run off with an Indiana man friend? Had second thoughts and settled on the bike-meets-ravine story?

I've been in the pre-planned camp but now I'm not so sure. BM may have felt he could successfully manipulate SM into not leaving him.... up until a moment when he realized this time he couldn't -- so.... was that after 8 am? after 12:30 pm? or after 4 pm?

If someone who looked a lot like Suzanne bought sandwiches in Salida on Saturday, I sure hope it wasn't captured on lost video.

Big question, did the jobsite neighbor sleep through a 4 am event? When a Bobcat bobbed back?

We need a white board.

JMO

Last edited:
So at the end of PE tonight they talk about the number 5 again. What is this all about? They refer to satellite imagery, too. Someone clue me in please... sorry if you have previously discussed.
In rural Colorado, fire districts often number their fire stations. There’s a newly built station 5 in chaffee county. Is it near any of the areas of interest? <modsnip>

Station 5 | Chaffee County Fire

ETA Grasping at straws

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa.

So much new information.

So BM was on the road out of Salida at 4am.

SM was seen at a sandwich shop (could it have been Poncha Market & DELI?????) at 4 pm ON SATURDAY????? For real??? I thought that was FRIDAY.... is it possible, if Saturday, it wasn't her, but a stand in? Similar stature, wig, sunglasses, bike helmet? Did BM have a pretty, little helper from noon to 4? Someone we haven't as yet heard about? Did BM and SMM go on an actual make-the-wife happy bike and hike ride, in lieu of her messaging plans, at his urging? Culminating in well-earned sandwiches at 4? (Could BM have been searching for a confirming receipt, in the trash, three days later?)

Once back home, did things implode? Where does meeting with JP in Salida that afternoon fit in?????

Really hard to sort out what did happen, what was supposed to happen.... for example, at what point did BM and SM independently realize things were about to get bad, very bad? Was SM still alive when BM pulled JP into his crew? Was BM trying desperately to save his marriage, pulling back from his original crew of two (BM and MG), adding CC and JP to get the job done so he could spend the second half of Mother's Day with his wife and daughters? If there was fresh talk of divorce, perhaps BM thought he could still smooth her over (tragic irony noted). Maybe he was frantic Saturday morning because he was afraid she'd leave him... and he was desperate for that not to happen.

But why did her messaging stop at 8 am? Or is THAT the bad data point? 12:30 makes more sense...

Especially if she really was alive at 4.

Which would align with LE's rare statement about her last known contact being LATER than previously thought.

Murdered between 5 pm and ....?

Why the Facebook actions at midnight? Just men? That doesn't sound like an algorithm... was he first going to tell a tale that she must've run off with an Indiana man friend? Had second thoughts and settled on the bike-meets-ravine story?

I've been in the pre-planned camp but now I'm not so sure. BM may have felt he could successfully manipulate SM into not leaving him.... up until a moment when he realized this time he couldn't -- so.... was that after 8 am? after 12:30 pm? or after 4 pm?

If someone who looked a lot like Suzanne bought sandwiches in Salida on Saturday, I sure hope it wasn't captured on lost video.

Big question, did the jobsite neighbor sleep through a 4 am event? When a Bobcat bobbed back?

We need a white board.

JMO
I’m wondering if AM was using the term “guys” not to specifically mean Males, but the way some people say “what are you guys doing “to address males and females. Just a thought I had when he said “ a bunch of guys my age”.
Our @Hoosierfan72 had some information about FB activity that might help clarify. jmo

According to this:
- The EVI info not matches the timeline BM provided
- SM was seen in town Saturday around 4PM
- Saturday at Midnight SM’s Facebook friended a lot of guys AM’s age, totally out of character for SM
- BM was texting, rambling on the phone on the way to Broomfield 4am Sunday morning to an employee about the assembling a crew (MG?)
- This is why AM thinks she was hidden between Saturday at midnight and Sunday morning at 4

ooooh, this part:

“if I had ridden a bike over there, it would have been pretzelized and my knuckles would have been hamburgerized”

I love Andy Moorman.

jmo

Whoa indeed. So much new info from Andy - perhaps timed to counter any dampened spirits.

I know that only info from LE carries absolute weight, but I’d be surprised if Andy has this info wrong.

Re. Facebook friending activity, @Hoosierfan72
indicated that female friends of his were friended at midnight, too. So not just males.

@Megnut I have wondered, too, if someone posed as Suzanne in a bike helmet. Your new suggestions relating to the new timeline are v interesting.

Wake up everyone! This is far more important than a good night’s sleep!

In rural Colorado, fire districts often number their fire stations. There’s a newly built station 5 in chaffee county. Is it near any of the areas of interest? Or is the chief of Station 5 a person of interest?

Station 5 | Chaffee County Fire

ETA Grasping at straws

No you’re not grasping. I think you & @Fireflize have it right (see posts 995 & 1002). Good catch both of you.

Eta actual link, only just seen how to do that

CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #42

Last edited:
I haven’t been keeping up and jumped to the end of the thread. Should have known someone else already thought of it. Thanks for the heads up!
No, you misunderstand, I was praising you for also spotting it as the reason for number 5; I think you’re right. I only linked the earlier posts so you could see it on the map etc

Last edited:
New info:

*BM called Gene and told him he loved his daughter, and asked him to sign guardianship papers.

* Andy believes it happened in the house, and she was then taken to a second location, hence "abduction." He also believes she was murdered.

*Suzanne was last seen at a sandwich shop (with BM) on Saturday, around 4pm.

*Friend requests went out to Andy's friends around midnight, Saturday night.

*BM was driving around at 4am Sunday morning, texting his workers like crazy from the road.

*EVI did not line up with BM's version of events.

* 3 areas the dogs hit:
-riverfront
-a tree planting
-an addition being put in, in an entrance area with blocks

Get 'em, Andy!!!!

Last edited:
No, you misunderstand, I was praising you for spotting it as the reason for number 5; I think you’re right. I only linked the earlier posts so you could see it on the map etc
Thanks. I’m glad you did. I checked them out and didn’t realize station 5 is RIGHT THERE! Just wanted to acknowledge @Fireflize got there first. :)

While the PE Guys and their teasing of ‘we know more but can’t tell you but here’s a cryptic clue’ is starting to drive me crazy, I can’t help but take a guess.

They are speaking directly to BM and referencing 5 and Bruce Lee (like a 5 finger/pronged take down) Then Chris apparently references 5 again in relation to an upcoming press conference or press release.

Considering that we haven’t exactly seen much in the way of press conferences or press releases in this case, I think the event Chris is referring to will be the announcement that BM has been arrested. The five will refer to:

1. CCSO
2. CBI
3. FBI
4. Local DA
5. Federal DA

And the charges will be more than just murder.

New info:

*BM called Gene and told him he loved his daughter, and asked him to sign guardianship papers.

*Suzanne was last seen at a sandwich shop on Saturday, around 4pm.

*Friend requests went out to Andy's friends around midnight, Saturday night.

*BM was driving around at 4am Sunday morning, texting his workers like crazy from the road.

*EVI did not line up with BM's version of events.

Get 'em, Andy!!!!

Audible gasp here. Well this changes a lot. Lots of work to be done here. Put on your thinking caps!

MOO, but let’s say that LS in her interviews with BM, MG, and JP has gathered a lot more info than she has released in her stories. Is there a possibility that she could be called as a witness in a trial and thus has been asked to step away from this case as not to taint any reputation she may have as a witness?

That could explain the immediate silence and not being allowed to talk about it. And it seemed to happen right on the heels of her last BM interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman