Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #44

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, cool! He has faith she’s alive, yet continues to remain off camera, and refuses to make appeals for her safe return. Because that makes fricken sense.

At least with the insane mountain lion scenario, he could somewhat justify his failure to do the most important thing he could possibly do.

Barry says he still clings to hope and has faith she is alive somewhere.

He says to help the investigation, he opened his home and property to investigators, as well as cell phone records and computers. He said he has sat through countless days of interrogations and despite media reports, does not have a lawyer.

Last edited:
Am I the only one to think it's telling that he gives his interview to another female reporter? He is used to the women in his life cleaning up his mess. He thinks he can bluff females. Woe unto the female that doesn't live up to his expectation that she tow his line.
Moo of course.

Am I the only one to think it's telling that he gives his interview to another female reported. He is used to the women in his life cleaning up his mess. He thinks he can bluff females. Wow unto the female that doesn't live up to his expectation that she tow his line.
Moo of course.
I think you’re right, but it’s still too small a sample size to reach a more definitive conclusion.

It appears he likes to play the alpha male, which would make him feel more in control when dealing with a female reporter.

Barry said his brother-in-law hasn’t cared to reach out to his sister in the past and questioned his motives.
“I’ve spent many nights… Suzanne crying on my shoulder, asking why her siblings refuse to show her love,” said Barry.

I think Barry is a bit upset by Andy’s appearance on Dr Phil.

It is remarkable that Barry still won’t show his face.

Why? His pictures are ALL over the internet and TV.

It’s weird, presents oddly if he were actually innocent, and bottom line, tells the whole story.

We can STILL see you Barry, and we know what you have done.

Also I had an ungodly amount of reading/homework to do this week so Im still behind and slowly catching up on the thread... have we learned any more about the important documents PE were given during the search? Part of me wonders if it may be related. Thank you in advance if for and update and apologies if this was discussed Ad nauseam

........also if there's anything important I missed in the last 4-5 days while Ive been stuck in Law Library de Jackie, that some kind soul wants to recap me on it would be greatly appreciated, but is not necessary if its a whole thing :cool:
The media thread is up to date

Barry said his brother-in-law hasn’t cared to reach out to his sister in the past and questioned his motives.
“I’ve spent many nights… Suzanne crying on my shoulder, asking why her siblings refuse to show her love,” said Barry.

Bingo. Her siblings refuse to show her love? I'm calling bs on that. I just do not get that vibe from AM.

Wonder if PE will have AM rebuttal to these statements by the husband ?

Absolutely! Andy’s accusations got under Barry’s skin, especially because they aired on national television.

Andy put together a massive search effort, which clearly “shows love.”

Barry hasn’t come remotely close, not even doing the thing that every loving spouse does in a situation like this.

Well, innocent ones at least.

I think you’re right, but it’s still too small a sample size to reach a more definitive conclusion.

It appears he likes to play the alpha male, which would make him feel more in control when dealing with a female reporter.
I’m hoping that investigators clued into this dynamic. Perhaps Barry would let his guard down with a woman investigator because he would feel like he was in control.

No pix of the kitchen. I saw that, too. I wonder if BM DID take the pictures (they don't seem to be professionally done) and psychologically he can't make himself take pix of the kitchen . . . for some odd reason . . .
I'm just going to leave this here. There is not a hope in Hannah that I would look twice at a house to purchase if the kitchen didn't grab my attention on the first drive-by. My next thought is that there is also no chance that these are realtor photos.. unless the realtor is a novice or just plain slack.

IMO...
As far as the Valentines Card / Note.
Who says it is from this year?
Oh that’s right, Barry says so.
As far as the “ no camera” interview...
He knows his body language will tell the truth more than his words ever will.
All just my opinion.
And furthermore... WHERE IS THE CARD HE GAVE SUSANNE?

Barry Morphew Sits Downs With CBS4 Nearly 6 Months Since His Wife's Disappearance

SABBM:

He shared a letter Suzanne wrote to him in February for Valentines Day. It’s the last note he has from her.

“I remember the first kiss you gave me at my front door. I remember our long talks in the dark on the golf course between the 3rd tee and the green. I remember the day you asked me to marry you, you gave me flowers in Castletin. I remember the day you held me when I just found out I had cancer… I remember our wedding day and the way you made me feel so beautiful. I remember the days our girls were born and you were right there to hold my hand and rub my back and encourage me through the pain. I remember the February nights, you held me in 2013 when I was so sick and couldn’t sleep. I remember all the beautiful and difficult we had- so many, Through each one I know our love has grown stronger. You are my love 4ever.”

Looks like BM's borrowing another page out of RT's playbook.

RT pulled out a bunch of notes that Barbara had written him to show the reporters, too…laid 'em all out on the coffee table, as I recall.

It's a way to deflect attention away from the subject of the interview, which is the disappearance of a missing wife.

Maybe if SM had gone missing on Valentine's Day this note would have relevance.
But she didn't go missing on V-Day.
It's completely irrelevant.

Distraction. Diversion.

Nice try, BM, but let's stay on topic, shall we?

"WHERE IS YOUR WIFE?"

JMO.
Man, you took the thoughts right out of my head with the RT comments! So very similar, IMO.

I wondered after the Dr. Phil episode just how long it would take for a rebuttal from BM. I guess this is it. So strange that he feels compelled to talk right after someone else is going public. SMDH.

It is remarkable that Barry still won’t show his face.

Why? His pictures are ALL over the internet and TV.

It’s weird, presents oddly if he were actually innocent, and bottom line, tells the whole story.

We can STILL see you Barry, and we know what you have done.
He looks like he’s lost a lot of weight. Maybe he’s hoping people in Salida won’t recognize him when they see him at the grocery store.

That video is beyond strange. If he did not go on the search it is because he knew she was not there. It makes no sense what so ever. Also that letter from vday sounds like a letter pleading for love and reflecting on how things used to be. Also his deciding not to be on camera is reminiscent of Leticia; Gannons' step mother. She did not want people to see her while she spoke because she did not want her body language and reactions analyzed.

Absolutely! Andy’s accusations got under Barry’s skin, especially because they aired on national television.

Barry hasn’t come remotely close, not even doing the thing that every loving spouse does in a situation like this.

It’s ridiculous. So, now he believes she’s alive, but yet he has control off all assets. Is she with a sugar daddy somewhere? C’mon.

Also, we SAW the video AM sent SM for her bday. Clearly, he loves his sister or he would have never taken the steps he has to find her. I feel like I’m in the twilight zone.

Oh, cool! He has faith she’s alive, yet continues to remain off camera, and refuses to make appeals for her safe return. Because that makes fricken sense.

At least with the insane mountain lion scenario, he could somewhat justify his failure to do the most important thing he could possibly do.

Barry says he still clings to hope and has faith she is alive somewhere.

He says to help the investigation, he opened his home and property to investigators, as well as cell phone records and computers. He said he has sat through countless days of interrogations and despite media reports, does not have a lawyer.
So,what's the deal with refusing to be on camera?

Lest we forget, it was a publicity stunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member