Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@MassGuy the rest of the pic does not show that much pixelation IMO as a longtime amateur photographer. Note: the smooth tree limb to the right of the LE carrying the bag. My vote is a carpet like textile of some kind.

I believe it’s the empty, paper evidence bags that are enclosed in the ziplock. I doubt they’d pack a carpet remnant, especially one with potential DNA or fibers in a ziplock that can’t seal properly. (IMO it doesn’t look ‘zipped’)

JMHO

We’ve been spoiled.

Frazee had a witness that broke it open.

Letecia had herself.

Dulos took 7 months, but that’s what a premeditated case looks like, and it was horrendously executed.

That’s precisely why I gave this an over of 6 months. We aren’t there yet, and we don’t know what they have.

The one thing they have going for them is time. The longer Suzanne is off the grid, the more likely it is that she is dead.

This is once of those cases that requires patience.

Yes, I suspect you are correct. In the meantime, we can change our duck avatars around, and have fun with that.

JMVHO.

I've always thought AM stating the he believes she was abuducted was strange phrase to use considering he thinks its Barry. I don't know what to believe at this point but its possible he took her somewhere first but then i wonder why did the house stink bleach according to what AM was told?

I don’t think Andy is familiar with the lingo. By “abducted,” I think he meant “murdered and moved.”

AM answered this question in this dr Phil clip. First it was very confusing how AM said it, but ultimately dr Phil made him clarify. The relevant part begins at 1:24

AM: “I think she was abducted and in this case murdered”
Dr Phil: “Abducted, taken to a second location and ultimately murdered?”
AM: Yeah. I don’t think she was taken to a second location, I think it happened at home”
Dr Phil: “So you think she was murdered and then the body was taken to a second location”
AM: Correct

(I’m still wondering those of you who are able to download the transcripts: do you have YouTube premium? I can’t figure out why else I don’t have that option showing for me)

(I’m still wondering those of you who are able to download the transcripts: do you have YouTube premium? I can’t figure out why else I don’t have that option showing for me)
transcript.jpg

I don't even have a youtube account but I can open transcripts.

click on the three dots (as seen in the image attached) and you get an option "open transcripts".

The transcript appears upper right where chat replay usually shows.

View attachment 267472

Maybe it’s a Europe thing for us @Orgona. I get the 3 vertical dots to open captions, but not 3 horizontal dots to open transcript or any option to download a transcript (download option is only to download the video)
Are you using a phone? Only (this could be unrelated but) I've seen discussions here before where some WS members can only see post numbers when they turn their phones to landscape view. Maybe it's a screen economy thing that features disappear where there is less screen space?

Are you using a phone? Only (this could be unrelated but) I've seen discussions here before where some WS members can only see post numbers when they turn their phones to landscape view. Maybe it's a screen economy thing that features disappear where there is less screen space?

Thanks Tortoise, no I’m not on a phone, I’m on the big size iPad in landscape view. Your post has made me wonder though - perhaps it is defaulting to the app and the app is set up differently.

aha! Deleted the you tube app so it would open in safari and I do now get the same as @Tortoise ’s screenprint incl the transcript option. @Orgona does that help for you?

Last edited:
View attachment 267471

I don't even have a youtube account but I can open transcripts.

click on the three dots (as seen in the image attached) and you get an option "open transcripts".

The transcript appears upper right where chat replay usually shows.
Thanks, but if I open something it looks like this:

C7F7D5AE-FC2C-4F7C-B2D5-B7593FDF1715.jpeg

Thank you all. I just realized my opens in the app all the time. Indeed if I open it in a browser the 3 dots appear. Mistery solved

Last edited:
Why does that matter at all?
because the longer the working relationship, the better she can gauge his reactions and behavior compared to the normal. if she only worked w him for a few months it’s different than 10 years. Even 2 years isn’t the longest to determine whether someone is being weird or not, but it’s a decent amount of time.. less than a year of knowing someone, i’d say it’s an easy argument for a defense attorney in court that the witness can’t really say if defendant was acting odd.. IMO

bbm
I think they moved to Colorado because Barry loves hunting, and that house and land provided him the perfect place with which to do that.

He didn’t give a damn about what Suzanne wanted.

I think where the manipulation may have come in, is convincing Suzanne to move there in the first place.

Makes one wonder if SM began expressing a desire to return to IN (whether permanent or even temporarily) to be closer to fam, especially since GM had become ill?

I once lived in a tiny mountain town about 40 miles down highway 50 from Salida (Westcliffe).

It was standard practice for realtors to take a few snapshots with their cellphones rather than hiring a real estate photographer, and I remember being frustrated with this when we were house shopping. Exterior/land photos often featured heavily and interior photos were limited.

I’d guess the fees for a professional to come all the way up there might be more than some are willing to pay.

Browsing listings in this town will show what I mean. We came across some real gems, including “interior” pics taken from outside through a window with the main focus being a reflection of the agent’s cell phone.

So while I rolled my eyes that there were 27 repeat photos of a creek and zero photos of a kitchen, it no longer surprises me coming from a small mountain town.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member