Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW @Lilypad13 thank you for asking PE and for sharing the 5 clue. back in time.. golf game.. hmmm. More head scratching.

ETA: What about the golf course where the bones were found 8/27 near Denver - Highland Ranch? Was that person identified?

Well he was a greenskeeper, ITA that's a long trip back to IN tho. But the Highlands Ranch disc golf course was under construction at this time as well, maybe more buried there? ...

Hmm, wonder who the contractors were for that particular job.

BBM ‘go back in time ‘ to me makes me think of hot tub time machine. Do you think he is referring to the hot tub? MOO

That hot tub plays with my mind.

Scenarios that I toss around:
- drowning
- electrocution
- hiding her body in there temporarily
- soaking her body in chlorine to remove skin (sorry, ugh)
- dismemberment, then clean and refill with chlorine

jmo (wild, sad thoughts)

Warning: This is about the “five” clue.

Ok so tonight after PE’s Monday night Choir Practice they had another live chat for their members where you could actually call in with questions or suggestions and be on live with Mike & Chris. It was sort of a smaller group tonight and everyone got a chance and PE were asking people for questions so I thought what the heck just ask them about #5 and so I did...and guess what? Chris actually answered!

He said Suzanne is possibly in five locations. That’s finally the meaning of the “five” clue. I still don’t get the Bruce Lee reference but anyhow I asked if she is in ALL five different locations or just in one out of the five locations? Everyone else was chiming in on this too and Chris said they really couldn’t say anymore than that right now because they don’t want to jeopardize the investigation. But he reiterated that there are five locations and he said one of them was where a cadaver dog already hit so that’s one location so there are only four more locations. And a few people in chat seemed to know what he was talking about and one person said Lily, let me give you a hint...”go back in time.” And someone else said “How’s your golf game?” So if anybody can figure all this out have at it! The only thing I could think of was maybe Indiana? (Back in time & they used to hang out on the golf course talking.) But I can’t believe BM would risk driving that far with Suzanne’s body in his truck. And even more shocking is Chris actually saying Suzanne was dismembered? :(

Has LE found something we don’t know about? How does PE know about the five locations? Why do others in the live chat seem to know about this? Do any of ya’ll know? If so would you please share with your WS fam?! Unless it really would hurt the investigation. You never know who might be reading and following along here!

Also if PE know about these five location(s) then why haven’t Suzanne’s remains been recovered?

I can’t keep my eyes open any longer but I’ll check back tomorrow to see if anyone has any idea what the other four locations are and which site that the dog hit on is Chris talking about? The river/beach Salida site, the LHR site or the three little trees site?
Oh my goodness, thank you for providing all this information.

I've always wondered where Vislaw went after we initially saw him on the PE program and then didn't hear from him again. I wonder if "back in time" might mean Vislaw has been working behind the scenes and got satellite photos of certain potentially relevant locations from before SM disappeared and has compared them to more recent images and discovered changes that warrant investigation? Maybe significant changes in five locations, incl. one where the dogs alerted during the search AM organized?

As to "how's your golf game," I'm drawing a complete blank, but I'll be thinking about it as I head to bed and it is sure to occupy my dreams.

A golf course is a plot of land of varying topography, water feature(s) and sand...with holes in it, 1-18 that you follow in progression. I don't get it the actors thought process. LE only needs one body part that can be identified as SM and can be tied to the actor. A part of a body or the entire body...same result. Did the actor think that hiding the remains in five different places would reduce the chances of discovery or being tied to him? A lot of extra work with the chances of discovery (machinery noise) and if this is the case, a jury may well take a very dim view of dismemberment during the penalty phase. Why go to all that trouble when the actor had the best place in the world to hide the remains with almost zero chance of discovery?

Chris also said (in the members only stream) that he took down his tweet from the other day, with the photos from the wall, bc he felt like there were additional pieces to that puzzle , and he jumped the gun with that tweet. That info was forwarded to CBI back in September.

PE has interviewed family members. Interviewed witnesses. Some of those interviews resulted in evidence being turned over to CBI for investigative purposes. Helped Andy organize and structure the searches, which subsequently identified some target areas. They did a piece with the cadaver dogs recently, and there is a specific area those dogs hit, and that info has been turned over and CBI responded. They have also identified other witnesses that could potentially have additional info that could impact the investigation.

With all that being said, we have still not left the house.

(Mike clarified that doesn't mean Suzanne didn't leave the house after "it" was over).

Having flushed through all the potential evidence we do have, from the discussion with the mountain lion experts, the almost 6000 linear miles covered in the search, and the behavioral aspects (with an emphasis on talking in plurals: we, us, them, they), the target still seems to be the same, and their thought processes have not changed. We are still at the house. Do NOT leave the house.

5= 5 areas of concern pertaining to Suzanne. They cannot reveal what they know yet, bc it could jeopardize the investigation. Part of that 5 lead to where one of the dogs hit. The comment about golf was bc Chris texted CC (who's been MIA) and said, "hey, how's your golf game?" (Which is really interesting imo, considering that the FBI has been in Indiana, where BM was once a greenskeeper.). I, personally, took it to mean that there were 5 main locations of interest being investigated, and not necessarily that Suzanne was in 5 places. (Lord, I hope not, but that could absolutely explain why BM high-tailed it to Indiana within weeks of his wife going missing. With that theory though, he'd have to have kept her someplace during the initial investigation, which is plausible, but unlikely. Surely he knew that all eyes have been on him since May 10, and he'd be too paranoid to attempt to move a body. Of course, if he didn't think he would be a suspect so early on, maybe his plan wasn't fool-proof? Who the heck knows with this case. I know I don't.)

Chris also said (in the members only stream) that he took down his tweet from the other day, with the photos from the wall, bc he felt like there were additional pieces to that puzzle , and he jumped the gun with that tweet. That info was forwarded to CBI back in September.

PE has interviewed family members. Interviewed witnesses. Some of those interviews resulted in evidence being turned over to CBI for investigative purposes. Helped Andy organize and structure the searches, which subsequently identified some target areas. They did a piece with the cadaver dogs recently, and there is a specific area those dogs hit, and that info has been turned over and CBI responded. They have also identified other witnesses that could potentially have additional info that could impact the investigation.

(Mike clarified that doesn't mean Suzanne didn't leave the house after "it" was over).

Having flushed through all the potential evidence we do have, from the discussion with the mountain lion experts, the almost 6000 linear miles covered in the search, and the behavioral aspects (with an emphasis on talking in plurals: we, us, them, they), the target still seems to be the same, and their thought processes have not changed. We are still at the house. Do NOT leave the house.

5= 5 areas of concern pertaining to Suzanne. They cannot reveal what they know yet, bc it could jeopardize the investigation. Part of that 5 lead to where one of the dogs hit. The comment about golf was bc Chris texted CC (who's been MIA) and said, "hey, how's your golf game?" (Which is really interesting imo, considering that the FBI has been in Indiana, where BM was once a greenskeeper.). I, personally, took it to mean that there were 5 main locations of interest being investigated, and not necessarily that Suzanne was in 5 places. (Lord, I hope not, but that could absolutely explain why BM high-tailed it to Indiana within weeks of his wife going missing. With that theory though, he'd have to have kept her someplace during the initial investigation, which is plausible, but unlikely. Surely he knew that all eyes have been on him since May 10, and he'd be too paranoid to attempt to move a body. Of course, if he didn't think he would be a suspect so early on, maybe his plan wasn't fool-proof? Who the heck knows with this case. I know I don't.)
Perhaps some coolers were stored with a friend ?
JMO

I would plead for a dumping place in Indiana, but I don't know, how he could have managed that.

5 places, where Suzanne could be:

Are there places, where he would return to from time to time, like maybe the golf course? If he returns, would he remember her at all these 5 places secretly and would be pleased, that nobody except himself knows? 5 different graves with a fifth of Suzanne in it and now his little jewels for the future? How ill, crazy and evil is he, if that is true?

ETA: It would make sense, if one place was near a church .....

Ok, Folks, please fact check me.

The yellow tape at the house....

Friday night, per MG, BM worked at the Salida site, presumably with a Bobcat. We've seen one in photos, possibly belonging to the contractors.

Saturday morning, BM is out of sorts, insisting MG rake the beach area. With the Bobcat. Calls it a day early.

BM does an unspecified mechanical thing at an unspecified time at an unspecified location.

A neighbor to the Salida jobsite heard equipment at 11:30pm on MDW.

I propose that BM "borrowed" the Bobcat from the Salida jobsite. I propose his Bobcat never left PP. I propose BM used his trailer to haul the jobsite Bobcat and a load of shoddy dirt to Broomfield where he "moved some dirt around" on Mother's Day. I propose he used that Bobcat in multiple locations, some where dogs would later hit, throught the night and day of Mother's Day. I propose that the reason he DIDN'T leave A Bobcat in Broomfield was two fold -- one, he did not want his crew to dig or rake AND two, it wasn't HIS Bobcat AND IT WOULD BE MISSED ON MONDAY if it weren't back in place at the Salida jobsite.

I propose too that he may have trailered that Bobcat to a different vehicle at midnight until 4 am. Did MG have a company truck in her parking lot (that she drove to Broomfield later that day)???? And that he used overnight? Perhaps she only heard him after he'd unhitched the trailer and started his loud truck back up?

By 4am, I propose that he was back on the road. With his trailer, his dirt, and a Bobcat he didn't own. Did his thing in Broomfield, which I propose included moving some dirt around AND cleaning tools and coolers from the back of his truck.

I propose that, eventually he left Broomfield, stopped in Salida to unload a Bobcat, and returned to PP with an empty trailer, a dirty trailer, which he drove to PP and unloaded alongside the Bobcat that went nowhere that weekend.

Please someone find the photos of the yellow tape attached to the PP Bobcat and the photo of MG, driving.

Does this all fit?

JMO

Last edited:
Ok, Folks, please fact check me.

The yellow tape at the house....

Friday night, per MG, BM worked at the Salida site, presumably with a Bobcat. We've seen one in photos, possibly bringing to the contractors.

Saturday morning, BBMis out of sorts, insisting MG rake the beach area. Eith the Bobcat. Calls it a day early.

BM does an unspecified mechanical thing at an unspecified time at an unspecified location.

A neighbor to the Salida jobsite heard equipment at 11:30pm on MDW.

I propose that BM "borrowed" the Bobcat from the Salida jobsite. I propose his Bobcat never left PP. I propose BM used his trailer to haul the jobsite Bobcat and a load of shoddy dirt to Broomfield where he "moved some dirt around" on Mother's Day. I propose he used that Bobcat in multiple locations, some where dogs would later hit, throught the night and day of Mother's Day. I propose that the reason he DIDN'T leave A Bobcat in Broomfield was two fold -- one, he did not want his crew to dig or rake AND two, it wasn't HIS Bobcat AND IT WOULD BE MISSED ON MONDAY if it weren't back in place at the Salida jobsite.

I propose too that he may have trailer that Bobcat to a different vehicle at midnight until 4 am. Did MG have a company truck in her parking lot (that she drove to Broomfield later that day)???? And that he used overnight? Perhaps she only heard him after he'd unhitched the trailer and started his loud truck back up?

By 4am, I propose that he was back on the road. With his trailer, his dirt, and a Bobcat he didn't own. Did his thing in Broomfield, which I propose included moving some dirt around AND cleaning tools and coolers from the back of his truck.

I propose that, eventually he left Broomfield, stopped in Salida to unload a Bobcat, and returned to PP with an empty trailer, a dirty trailer, which he drove to PP and unloaded alongside the Bobcat that went nowhere that weekend.

Please someone find the photos of the yellow tape attached to the PP Bobcat and the photo of MG, driving.

Does this all fit?

JMO
Good post, @Megnut. I think you are probably very close. Here is one photo I had taken earlier of the Bobcat from the news video. The yellow line was mine outlining the police tape.

Attachments

• 73536ADE-DD6D-4D33-ACBA-5C4C3236505B.jpeg
    73536ADE-DD6D-4D33-ACBA-5C4C3236505B.jpeg
    111.2 KB · Views: 120
Great questions, @Lilypad13!

I also have no clue what those cryptic hints mean, but that's not a surprise. I don't do well with subtlety.

Holy Tintinnabulation Batman.... one of the riddler's riddles has been answered with ....... a riddle....

'back in time'.... The Twin Pines Mall (aka Lone Pine Mall) in Back to the future, is actually the Puente Hills Mall....
'how's the golf game'... back nine, clubhouse, sandtrap, green, water hazard, Tiger Woods..... Great Scott

Ok so tonight after PE’s Monday night Choir Practice they had another live chat for their members where you could actually call in with questions or suggestions and be on live with Mike & Chris. It was sort of a smaller group tonight and everyone got a chance and PE were asking people for questions so I thought what the heck just ask them about #5 and so I did...and guess what? Chris actually answered!

He said Suzanne is possibly in five locations. That’s finally the meaning of the “five” clue. I still don’t get the Bruce Lee reference but anyhow I asked if she is in ALL five different locations or just in one out of the five locations? Everyone else was chiming in on this too and Chris said they really couldn’t say anymore than that right now because they don’t want to jeopardize the investigation. But he reiterated that there are five locations and he said one of them was where a cadaver dog already hit so that’s one location so there are only four more locations. And a few people in chat seemed to know what he was talking about and one person said Lily, let me give you a hint...”go back in time.” And someone else said “How’s your golf game?” So if anybody can figure all this out have at it! The only thing I could think of was maybe Indiana? (Back in time & they used to hang out on the golf course talking.) But I can’t believe BM would risk driving that far with Suzanne’s body in his truck. And even more shocking is Chris actually saying Suzanne was dismembered? :(

Has LE found something we don’t know about? How does PE know about the five locations? Why do others in the live chat seem to know about this? Do any of ya’ll know? If so would you please share with your WS fam?! Unless it really would hurt the investigation. You never know who might be reading and following along here!

Also if PE know about these five location(s) then why haven’t Suzanne’s remains been recovered?

I can’t keep my eyes open any longer but I’ll check back tomorrow to see if anyone has any idea what the other four locations are and which site that the dog hit on is Chris talking about? The river/beach Salida site, the LHR site or the three little trees site?

Thank you for the warning.

Good post, @Megnut. I think you are probably very close. Here is one photo I had taken earlier of the Bobcat from the news video. The yellow line was mine outlining the police tape.

Thanks, @OldCop.

Notice that the trailer is outside that perimeter. I think LE gave him permission to unload it. I believe it will factor into the investigation, having been used in concealment of a crime. Note the dirt.

JMO

These sound like great clues, but could they be red herrings to throw off the real killer?

I just have to say how grateful I am that you and @Trackergd are on this forum, as well as the multitude of others. The level of professional and personal experience is amazing. Thank you all for not giving up.

Could “how’s your golf game?”
be code words for something else?

Oh my goodness, thank you for providing all this information.

I've always wondered where Vislaw went after we initially saw him on the PE program and then didn't hear from him again. I wonder if "back in time" might mean Vislaw has been working behind the scenes and got satellite photos of certain potentially relevant locations from before SM disappeared and has compared them to more recent images and discovered changes that warrant investigation? Maybe significant changes in five locations, incl. one where the dogs alerted during the search AM organized?

As to "how's your golf game," I'm drawing a complete blank, but I'll be thinking about it as I head to bed and it is sure to occupy my dreams.
RBBM. Did BM sneak up behind SM and hit her over the head with a golf club? Does anyone know if BM played golf? If there was a set of clubs in the garage is one club missing? (Shades of the Martha Moxley case.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hskrgrl1955