Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. The only way it makes sense is if said elk rack was in a freezer of some sort. A freezer that needed to be suddenly emptied? Or a big cooler - which can perhaps no longer be accounted for?

All MOO.
Ah! Thank you for this. The elk thing never made sense to me, but this does.

Geez, the impatience I'm feeling with this case and with BM is making me crazy.
Same in the Jennifer Farber d case.

Feel the same, unless for some reason he gave it up. I honestly think he'd take a longer sentence (higher charge) than ever admit his guilt.

I do feel like Scott Peterson thought - it was a done deal.
Never under estimate the power or pull of love, justice, prayer, karma...
I will take it as it comes...when it comes..and I pray it does come.
One thing is for sure, a certain someone can never rest easy IMO.

If the husband is arrested and found guilty, like the experts are predicting, then I expect some day he will give up the location of her body. That’s if it wasn’t dismembered.
JMO

I’m beginning to think she was dismembered. As @oviedo has mentioned numerous times, maybe a wood chipper. If she wasn’t dismembered, I think he’s moved her out of state. He’s too sure she won’t ever be discovered. He’ll never give up her location, I honestly think he’s convinced himself he’s not the cause of her death... somehow she caused it on her own, being too friendly or whatever. And of course, the Bob cat thingamajig!

If the husband is arrested and found guilty, like the experts are predicting, then I expect some day he will give up the location of her body. That’s if it wasn’t dismembered.
JMO
What would be the benefit to Barry? If he was arrested and found guilty, for what reason would he reveal Suzanne’s remains?

I’m beginning to think she was dismembered. As @oviedo has mentioned numerous times, maybe a wood chipper. If she wasn’t dismembered, I think he’s moved her out of state. He’s too sure she won’t ever be discovered. He’ll never give up her location, I honestly think he’s convinced himself he’s not the cause of her death... somehow she caused it on her own, being too friendly or whatever. And of course, the Bob cat thingamajig!

I think she’s buried.

And some day when he has nothing to left to lose, And the girls, and his buddies no longer come to visit him in prison, he’ll tell his secret.

The girls have the power. BM will wake up one day and his daughters will be married and have kids. It won’t just be SM missing out on weddings and grandchildren. I still think, if the girls would just turn on him, he’ll talk some day.
JMO

What would be the benefit to Barry? If he was arrested and found guilty, for what reason would he reveal Suzanne’s remains?

I hope this is allowed.

Doug Stewart murdered his estranged wife, Venus Stewart on April 26, 2010....the mother of their two young daughters.
He was convicted of 1st degree premeditated murder in 2011.
Fast forward to October 2018. He lead State Troopers to her 5 foot deep burial site.
Why?
They promised him an Xbox console!
Also, the two daughters wanted to know where mommy was...and on one of their birthdays, he showed LE where he buried Venus.

Who knows what it will take to reveal Suzanne's location?
MOOhttps://www.google.com/amp/s/wwmt.com/amp/news/local/venus-stewarts-killer-details-her-death-while-police-excavate-her-remains

Last edited:
I think she’s buried.

And some day when he has nothing to left to lose, And the girls, and his buddies no longer come to visit him in prison, he’ll tell his secret.

The girls have the power. BM will wake up one day and his daughters will be married and have kids. It won’t just be SM missing out on weddings and grandchildren. I still think, if the girls would just turn on him, he’ll talk some day.
JMO
Much like Jennifer i don’t think either will be found - Fotis knew how to tan hides IORC and this husband hunts - lots of methods available to make a body unrecoverable
JMO

I hope this is allowed.

Doug Stewart murdered his estranged wife, Venus Stewart on April 26, 2010....the mother of their two young daughters.
He was convicted of 1st degree premeditated murder in 2011.
Fast forward to October 2018. He lead State Troopers to her 5 foot deep burial site.
Why?
They promised him an Xbox console!
Also, the two daughters wanted to know where mommy was...and on one of their birthdays, he showed LE where he buried Venus.

Who knows what it will take to reveal Suzanne's location?
MOO

[SARCASM]Gave up her location for an Xbox?

What a guy!![/SARCASM]

[SARCASM]Gave up her location for an Xbox?

What a guy!![/SARCASM]

Oh that one was a gem. He got a guy who looked similar, befriended on xbox online gaming.
That guy pretended to be Doug while Doug drove up to Michigan from Virginia. He called as the postman to tell Venus to come out and get her package.

Obviously it’s hearsay but if the room smelled like chlorine/cleaning supplies it could’ve been a crime scene.
Couldn't it have been just the usual cleaning by the staff of the room and bath? Carpet spray, mirror cleaning, bathroom cleaning with bleach or ammonia, freshly-washed linens and towels -- surface cleaning spray, etc.?

Multiple killings in Colorado's San Luis Valley investigated after remains found

Nov 17, 2020 Updated 29 min ago

The Colorado Bureau of Investigation is looking into multiple killings in the San Luis Valley after the grisly discovery of human remains in Las Sauces, a rural community in the south central part of the state on the New Mexico border.

Investigative sources say the case could involve several people who have been missing since August in the Conejos County area. The search for clues involves five agencies including CBI in coordination with the Monte Vista and Alamosa police departments and the Saguache County Sheriff's Office.

[..]

Chaffee County Sheriff John Spezze texted The Denver Gazette that these remains are not connected to the disappearance of Suzanne Morphew, the 49-year-old mother who has been missing since May.

In a Nov. 10 Facebook post acknowledging the six-month anniversary of Morphew’s disappearance, Spezze wrote that the investigation is now interested in anyone who may have contacted Morphew through Facebook, Instagram, Vox or WhatsApp or Facetime.

“In one aspect of the case, the task force continues to focus on Suzanne Morphew’s social media presence as part of the investigation,” he texted.

Is this another comment regarding the social media? Seems like they are focusing on the social media aspect and certainly letting it be known.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member