Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which YouTube video? There are a lot!
Twitter search her name and to recent and then about 56 mins ago. You will see a Youtube link
Does the YT account start with P?
The person who posts a link to the video Twitter name has 3 capital letters JLY. Just over 1 hour ago now. Make sure you search under Latest.

MOO

If there was another woman involved, perhaps she came forward and had some info early on which helped focus the investigation.

If this is all true, I can't imagine the pain of the girls.

MOO

Having witnessed the suffering, indignities and immense courage of my parents as they have battled brain and stomach cancer, the toll it took on their family, friends and even their own memories, I have a real sense of injustice about the taking of the life of a survivor.

Such an act is always cruel, but especially so when it seeks to undo a life that has been fought for with such determination and still must be faced every day, because of the fear of return.

I never really understand those who choose this path, but boy oh boy do I loathe them for the limitless damage they do — and for what? For what?

I haven't been following the case, but presumably she was self-isolating and was not out meeting friends. LE asked for video footage back to May 8. Even then, what evidence was that based on? If it was a voice or video call to outsider that date would be firm. If based on texts or possibly an unreliable witness, then might not be so solid.

Mother's Day was, of course, when her children would expect to speak and probably video chat and knew she wouldn't miss it.
Self isolating is one thing, text, phone calls, face timing is another,

I can't find the post as I have to do some work that can't wait (much) but somewhere I know that someone or more than one person said he or she does not believe, even now, that the husband did it. While I don't feel that same way and there are times when I feel that there are posters on WS and other sites (OMG!) who are here just to stir up things or even as a purposeful effort to distract people from those who are or may be suspects in the future, I don't feel that way here and now, NOT that my opinion matters really except to me. I do know that if I believe someone is innocent based on the credible research I have read myself, etc. or even if I just DO, I still would say it, and I do support that and those who feel that way. There's a difference between believing something and NOT believing it but trying for less-than-honorable reasons (in my view) to distract or muddy the facts such as for some future jury member. Or, you know, whitewash a suspect's image that pretty much, as a result of the person's own, documented actions, resemble the floor contents of a horse stall in dire need of cleaning. Yes. Sometimes, all the primer and all the paint in the world couldn't make that happen, in MOO. I also think it would be so hard to believe in someone and then have the facts show you otherwise. Just MOO. There is no joy in any of this ever. Sadness and sometimes, we hope, legal justice and not allowing anyone else else to be hurt if we're really lucky. Take care, all. MOO.

I have been following from the start. I live very close to where they lived in Indiana. If this is true, I have to say I am shocked although we have seen this so many times why would I be shocked.

Amazing, if true, that these things keep happening. Like how does someone see Scott Peterson, Jason Young, Chris Watt, etc., and somehow think they are going to pull this off?
I don’t know how they live with the guilt (or maybe have no guilt?) I’ve made mistakes at work and reported myself for messing up, and even then I still feel terrible about it happening.

And while everyone is all wow, omg and speechless, no one is supplying a link to anything but "youtube". Where in the world is everyone reading this news??
As we have been given permission to discuss, I think it's only fair to say that Jayis4justice did a live on Youtube and apparentely the information came straight from a friend of Suzanne's.
I wont link as it is not a verified source but this is where the latest info came from
Hope that helps :)

I have been following from the start. I live very close to where they lived in Indiana. If this is true, I have to say I am shocked although we have seen this so many times why would I be shocked.

Maybe because you would never do this and you would never think people you know even if it just from being in the same area would do this. I think it it speaks of the human hope of goodness--and then we sometimes have to face evidence and facts that are sad. MOO.

Why couldn’t this happen in the Dulos case?

And what is the matter with some men, that they think this is what they need to do, and that they are smarter than everybody in the local police force, the state police and every member of the FBI?

All that narrative control seemed so arrogant. Getting distraught family and colleagues to go into high-gear pro-Barry PR. It will be heart-breaking to hear, in due course, how this sort of personality may have affected the lives of an innocent family over time.

LE were pretty slick, though. They just lined up their ducks.

No - the opposite - Stephanie (Butzer) Rose on Twitter

The Chaffee County Jail confirmed to Denver7 that #SuzanneMorphew's husband is not in their custody.

(Could he be in like FBI custody or something? I don't know how these things work!)

He could be in local police custody or state police custody but the feds don’t usually arrest people unless it’s a federal crime and even then 99% of the time they will call in the local PD to make the arrest. Every DOJ surrender I worked on our guys were picked up by NYPD or we arranged to bring them in.

Could he have fled? Negotiating a surrender through his attorney?

I was skeptical of a confession because with the MSM interest you’d think we would have heard that BM was at the police station being interviewed again if he was. Who knows!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver