Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RBBM Barry also used "we' when discussing calling the neighbor. Does anybody have that clip handy?
That “we” always bothered me. Most people think he was referring to his daughters and I suppose it could. However, when I first heard it I honestly thought he was in Broomfield with someone, possibly a woman. What did he start to say at the point, “So we went to”..... Who’s we and where did they go?
Partial transcription from the TD tape:
View attachment 293515
Thanks for posting this, @OldCop !

In addition; I've always wondered if there was anyone else at the house that fateful weekend from May 8th and onwards ??
Anyone related to or friends with BM ?
His sister ?
His nephew ?
His friend who did the '400 tours of duty' ??
Yes there's a reason I'm asking.

LE wanted people's security footage or ring doorbell cams from the 8th of May.
Were they looking to see who came and went from the Morphew home at that time ?
I've assumed BM and Suzanne were alone during that time, as the kids were away at camp.
But were they actually alone ???
The fact that Suzanne has not been found brings up the question of BM having help after the fact.
Or did something else occur entirely ?

By now LE have certainly scoured all of BM's gps and phone activities.
Was there a hand off after Suzanne was deceased ?
It's probably not as easy to 'vanish' someone as BM might have supposed.
So did anyone assist him ?

Thinking out loud.
Imo.

IMO, there are common strategies/tactics utilized by some offenders in an attempt to direct focus away from themselves, their crime, and location where the crime took place. The goal being to complicate and confuse the public, and LE investigation. I’ve read somewhere before that it’s usually people closest to the victim that employ these strategies and many will try to conceal and hide their “loved ones” body very well. Of course, we know BM has the outdoorsman experience, skills and tools to be able to conceal/hide a body very well.
If BM is the guy, the other common strategies/tactics that stick out to me pretty consistently are misdirection, distancing, staging, and manipulation.

IMO, BM used misdirection to try and take focus off himself, what actually happened, and location where “it” happened; distanced himself from the area in the immediate aftermath; staged a bike ride/abandoned bike/fake crime scene; manipulated multiple people by not taking certain actions himself, and to further muddy the proverbial waters:
  • Concocted a bike ride narrative/staged a bike, as a ruse to misdirect away from himself, the real crime, and location crime took place.
  • Fabricated a reason (fake alibi) needed to prep a wall re-do job for his workers (had no work permit for Sunday, not allowed to work weekends), so he’s out of the area, far, far away when SM goes “missing”.
  • Used MG to get a crew together last minute and show up a day early for the job, to place others besides himself in the Hotel room so their DNA/fingerprints are deposited in/around room where he likely cleaned evidence, and to further boost his “alibi”.
  • Used neighbor, JR, to call 911, to avoid answering operator’s questions, voice being recorded/analyzed.
  • Used GD being at the “crime scene” to be an “eyewitness” to “LE messing up all the evidence”.
  • Used TN to initially speak out to the media, as didn’t want to be publicly identified by name in the immediate aftermath (“too soon”), be recorded/voice analyzed.
  • Used his buddy (GD) and a relative (TN?) to threaten/coerce MG into obstructing justice by not turning her phone over to the authorities, because he knows there’s incriminating info on MG’s phone that conflicts with timeline he gave LE.
  • Threw out several bogus theories of what might have happened to SM in further attempt to misdirect/divert attention away from what really happened
  • Didn’t immediately plead for his wife via MSM press conference with LE, nor by himself or with a Spokesperson, as likely already caught in lie(s) by LE, and to avoid answering questions, body language being analyzed.
  • Waited one full week and put out a controlled, rehearsed 26 second FB video “plea”, offering up a large reward (knows never have to pay) for SM’s safe return, “no questions asked”, to please his family and friends to make it look like he cares, is doing something, as well as to not have to answer media follow-up questions as would be the case in press conference setting. IOW, borrowing another quote from BM, he wanted “no questions asked” of him, to prevent having to explain himself/his actions and the circumstances leading up to SM ending up missing, likely because he’d already been caught in some big lie(s)/contradiction by LE, and didn’t want to risk more slip-ups/lies/contradictions.
IMO, BM has and continues
to emotionally distance from
Suzanne:
  • Seemingly no urgency to find his wife- no frequent public pleas providing detailed physical description of SM asking the public for help finding her, and for someone to let her go and come home to her family.
  • At a local market where he’s caught going thru trash, Manager asks him to write description of his missing wife, instead of documenting Suzanne’s physical description, writes down only- baby blue bike helmet, biking clothes??
  • Hasn’t organized/spearheaded any public searches or vigils for SM.
  • Didn’t help or participate in AM’s searches and vigils for SM after having stated “absolutely”. when LS asked if he’d be there.
  • Didn’t show any respect for nor thanked the thousands of people, strangers, some of whom came a long way from all over the country to search for HIS wife.
  • Few times we’ve heard from BM publicly, he barely uttered SM’s name, didn’t describe her as a person/humanize her, nor voiced any concern about what she may be going through. Instead he found it more important to come out publicly to defend himself, disparage LE, disparage his employees (notice he didn’t refute any of what his employees said), disparage AM. (the love of his life for 3 decades suddenly vanishes off the face of the earth. If he’s truly innocent, finding his wife is all that should concern him/all he should be talking about desperate to find her, and not give a hoot what his “meth head” employees or anyone else thinks of him/says about him in the media, and/or on social media).
  • Never once came out on his own to issue a strong denial that he had nothing to do with SM disappearance.
  • Within 4 short months post SM vanishing/still considered only missing, filed for permanent guardianship of SM to take control of all $$ and assets.
  • Sold SM’s vehicle, possibly sold/got rid of some, all? of her possessions, sold marital/family home.
There’s probably more I’m forgetting, but I think the gist/point made.

IMO, BM feels justified/blames SM for what happened, “Oh Suzanne” if only you.......(fill in the blank).
IMO, BM never planned on SM missing getting as much attention as it has, and he apparently doesn’t understand or have enough self awareness to know how bad the optics look for him and/or just doesn’t care. Can’t be bothered to show even fake concern for his “missing” wife. I guess because he was/is too busy focusing all his energy on wheeling and dealing buying/selling Real Estate, going to the gym and entering push-up contests, taking control of $$ and assets,, preparing for next phase of life, etc. IOW, he’s got better, more important things to do, has moved on, and wishes all this attention on his “missing” wife would just go away. That.Will.Never.Happen.
Suzanne’s siblings, LE, reporter LS, and concerned strangers, the public won’t let it go away.
IMO, pretty sad and telling that people who never even met Suzanne, literally strangers from all over the world, the True Crime community/sleuths, retired LE homicide detectives and behavioral analysts care more about keeping Suzanne in the spotlight and pursuing justice for her than her own husband seemingly does. IMO, the only thing that makes any rational, logical sense to me is, no need to plead, search, or pursue justice for your wife when you already know where she is, and why pursue justice when justice served means going to prison for the rest of your life.

IMO, LE pleading for people Suzanne may have communicated with on various Social Media (secret) apps to come forward is about LE trying to figure out if Suzanne was communicating with someone about intimate goings on in her relationship with BM like being unhappy in her marriage, finding out about certain unethical things BM was involved in and was planning to divorce him, and other things that may have been going on behind closed doors i.e., DV, in order to assist them in their investigation with regard to timelines, potential motive, obtaining more evidence to add to their arsenal.

IMO, SM/BM various friends, church friends etc., saying they were the perfect couple, “seemed”happy, seemed being the key word, no reports of trouble in the marriage, etc., etc., could be true, might not be true at all. Sometimes things aren’t always as hunky-dory as they “seem”. Most people, especially those who follow True Crime, know that posed pictures on social media don’t always tell the whole story either. Noone knows what goes on behind closed doors, except for the people who live behind those doors.
DV is not always reported, and does not always involve physical abuse. It can be “just” (not minimizing, making a point) manipulation, emotional/verbal abuse, coercive control. Certain people, especially narcissists, are master manipulators, good at hiding it by not letting their mask slip in public/around other people. And abused women know how to hide it well so no one in their close circle suspects. Not saying DV was definitely going here, just pointing out it’s a possibility could’ve been going on behind closed doors and friends didn’t know.

IMO, LE has not, is not investigating SM missing as an abduction (no frequent PC’s asking public for help, not releasing BOLO’s, etc.). When LE goes silent, it’s often a sign they’re investigating a homicide, not because the case has gone cold or because they have “nothing”. LE’s not releasing info and holding everything close to vest, rightfully so, to not tip their hand/tip off suspect to what they know.

IMO, LE knows what happened, who the perpetrator is, that SM is no longer with us. But it’s one thing to know and another thing entirely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law in order to secure a conviction, which they only get one shot at. I believe LE has a plethora of circumstantial evidence, still diligently working behind the scenes with the DA crossing their t’s/dotting their i’s, analyzing digital, electronic, and financial forensics. This is a colossal task and takes time. Watching and waiting for certain people to slip up/start talking, and working on gathering more concrete physical evidence a murder occurred- finding SM remains to prove she’s in fact, deceased.

Sure, innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Stating the obvious, this isn’t a court of law just my own speculation and MOO, that BM has proven himself more than suspicious via his own actions, non-actions, distancing behaviors, things he’s said, not said and considering LE’s stance/how they’ve been handling this case since day one, multiple sealed search warrants, 2 of the home and another for BM worksite where LE dug up concrete, LE not having cleared BM, all considered speaks volumes to me and leads me to logical, reasonable conclusion that BM is prime suspect #1, highly likely responsible for fatally harming SM, or complicit/covering up for someone(s) else in his close circle. I strongly lean to the former, but wouldn’t be totally shocked if it’s the latter.
In a nutshell, at the end of the day, I personally need to look no further than what LE has been/is doing, and what BM has been/is doing. All considered in totality, tells me all I need to know.

IMO, *if* turns out BM is innocent of any wrongdoing/involvement, suffice it to say I’ll be more than beyond shocked. I’ll also be 1st in line to nominate BM for the worst, most deplorable husband ever award.

It’s been a long 11 months, but I think it’s good to revisit things while there’s a “lull”, and to keep talking about Suzanne. Praying for a miracle Suzanne is found and receives her due justice sooner than later.

Very interested to see if BM shows up for the lovely upcoming events honoring Suzanne. I tend to think he’ll be a no-show, but yah never know. Guess we’ll just have to wait and see. I’d love to be able to go and would if I lived closer. Will definitely be there in spirit.

Sorry for the extra long rambling post, this case is weighing heavy on me, I’m sure for many others following since day one as well. Sigh.
Hoping for a break in the case soon.

All of the above IMHOO.

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

Liking this amazing post isn't quite enough (moo)

♥ ❤

RBBM Barry also used "we' when discussing calling the neighbor. Does anybody have that clip handy?
That “we” always bothered me. Most people think he was referring to his daughters and I suppose it could. However, when I first heard it I honestly thought he was in Broomfield with someone, possibly a woman. What did he start to say at the point, “So we went to”..... Who’s we and where did they go?
Partial transcription from the TD tape:
Thanks @OldCop. Well I bit, I listened to it again. Makes less sense to me every time I hear the clip. There's something about Barry (I know it sounds like a movie:):);) ) And I am curious about the term "foot tracks"
“which if somebody abducted her, they would have foot tracks…”

Foot tracks…who says Foot tracks? (OK, making an exception here for @Trackergd because he actually knows what he’s talking about.) I would think 99% of people would say foot prints or animal tracks, unless the had been engaged in the careful making of such tracks. I can just see him after setting up the bike… and then carefully and ever so slowly making “foot tracks” all the way back up the hill. No wonder he wasn’t happy with the Sherriff. I guess that’s why he said they drag their prey uphill, which they don’t BTW and easily documented.

And who happened to leave a meaty Elk rack outside their home (more staging), to perhaps lure wild animals around the house…a hunter didn’t know that would happen (?), that’s it’s not a good idea?

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this, @OldCop !

In addition; I've always wondered if there was anyone else at the house that fateful weekend from May 8th and onwards ??
Anyone related to or friends with BM ?
His sister ?
His nephew ?
His friend who did the '400 tours of duty' ??
Yes there's a reason I'm asking.

LE wanted people's security footage or ring doorbell cams from the 8th of May.
Were they looking to see who came and went from the Morphew home at that time ?
I've assumed BM and Suzanne were alone during that time, as the kids were away at camp.
But were they actually alone ???
The fact that Suzanne has not been found brings up the question of BM having help after the fact.
Or did something else occur entirely ?

By now LE have certainly scoured all of BM's gps and phone activities.
Was there a hand off after Suzanne was deceased ?
It's probably not as easy to 'vanish' someone as BM might have supposed.
So did anyone assist him ?

Thinking out loud.
Imo.
I think LE asked for video footage from May 8-12 because they had specific evidence and wanted to narrow down two timelines: 1). The date of death of SM and 2). The activities of her husband between these dates.
The last known, (to us), time SM was seen in public was Thursday, May 7th. This was when she went to the bike repair shop. Did any cameras pick her up on tape at any time after May 7th? Was she recorded returning home on the 7th?
Did BM commit a premeditated crime? Did he do anything on the days before 5/10 that may indicate he was preparing to or had already committed a crime? Did he do anything after 5/10 which would indicate he was attempting to conceal a crime? What was he doing between the 8th and the 12th of May? I believe the concrete was poured at the Salida site on 5/11. He was caught rummaging through the trash at the Poncha Market on 5/12. AM was in town. Why did BM slip away from everyone on the evening of 5/12 to search the trash in a store he thought was closed? When he was caught he mumbled something about a missing wife. When asked for her description he wrote “baby blue bike helmet” and “Biking clothes”; no height, no weight, no hair or eye color, no distinguishing characteristics. Was BM putting in or taking out something from the trash that evening of 5/12/20?
I agree with you that LE was also looking for evidence of a perpetrator OTB , (OTHER THAN BARRY), or evidence of an accomplice.
We do know that a third worker traveled to Broomfield to repair the wall with MG and JP on 5/10. That person has never made a public statement. What does that person know?
MOO

I think LE asked for video footage from May 8-12 because they had specific evidence and wanted to narrow down two timelines: 1). The date of death of SM and 2). The activities of her husband between these dates.
The last known, (to us), time SM was seen in public was Thursday, May 7th. This was when she went to the bike repair shop. Did any cameras pick her up on tape at any time after May 7th? Was she recorded returning home on the 7th?
Did BM commit a premeditated crime? Did he do anything on the days before 5/10 that may indicate he was preparing to or had already committed a crime? Did he do anything after 5/10 which would indicate he was attempting to conceal a crime? What was he doing between the 8th and the 12th of May? I believe the concrete was poured at the Salida site on 5/11. He was caught rummaging through the trash at the Poncha Market on 5/12. AM was in town. Why did BM slip away from everyone on the evening of 5/12 to search the trash in a store he thought was closed? When he was caught he mumbled something about a missing wife. When asked for her description he wrote “baby blue bike helmet” and “Biking clothes”; no height, no weight, no hair or eye color, no distinguishing characteristics. Was BM putting in or taking out something from the trash that evening of 5/12/20?
I agree with you that LE was also looking for evidence of a perpetrator OTB , (OTHER THAN BARRY), or evidence of an accomplice.
We do know that a third worker traveled to Broomfield to repair the wall with MG and JP on 5/10. That person has never made a public statement. What does that person know?
MOO

Also we only know BM's movements that weekend based on what HE said he did. Me, I'd like to know what SUZANNE'S expectation was for the weekend. We THINK she intended to spend Mother's Day with her daughters. We don't know if BM was to be part of that. Did Suzanne think she had the weekend and house to herself? Perfect for focusing on the virtual wedding. Did she have reason to believe BM was hunting or training or at a minimum working somewhere?

The Bobcat had what appeared to be police tape on it... so it would seem IT did not move on Mother's Day. But maybe someone else's Bobcat did.

BM claims he saw his wife last on Mother's Day morning. Whether that's true or not true, I sure wish we could ask Suzanne when SHE saw BM last.

And before that? Did HE leave on the 8th? Or 9th? Or 10th? What did he take with him? Work clothes? An overnight bag? Hunting rifles?

I still want to know what happened to the rest of the elk.

JMO

MOO

OldCop,

I believe the third person had the initials CC, about half way down in this article :

‘I’m not the other woman’: Second contractor speaks out about Suzanne Morphew investigation | FOX21 News Colorado

Hope this helps

@Murphy1950 noted that BM said "foot tracks". It is a curious and specific term for BM to use. Foot Tracks generally are not construed to mean bike tire tracks, animal tracks or even insect tracks. If BM was going to fly the false flag of a big cat attack, why use a term that is usually only attributed to humans? The print field in a Place Last Seen or a Crime Scene is a very interesting place. It is literally a story that is recorded on the ground and surrounding vegetation and ground litter. Today, all the details of the PLS can be recorded by scanning laser systems for recall at a later date, however there are small details only the trained eye can detect. "Subject A slowly walked up to subject B who was facing away from subject A. Subject A was carrying something the size and weight of a firearm on their right side based on the depth of Subject A's prints on that side. Subject B suddenly turned, took a step back in haste and tripped over this log based on the scrape mark on the log and the body imprint on the far side. There is also a hand print where subject B attempted to break their fall. Subject A took two steps forward and brought up their right arm as detailed in the shift in weight and heavier toe depth recorded in that print"....and you get the picture. It's there all in the prints, scrape marks, broken vegetation, etc. Now if there is a bike and a bike rider, there would be bike tire prints and rider prints if they dismounted, or a body print if they fell or were attacked. If there was a big cat, there would have been big cat prints that could be verified by "animal print averages". Most likely there would have been blood evidence and drag marks as well. If there was a human, there would have been shoe prints or bare foot prints, and of course the victims prints. If there were no prints, the scene has been manipulated by the actor or others. Someone walking backwards to present a false trail leaves very distinct pressure releases or in forensics terms "accidental indicators". There is a stutter in the heal portion of the prints. I have not seen too many people who can manipulate a scene like that. They are generally expert trackers or highly trained military types with experience working unobserved and in-close to high value targets without leaving evidence of their being there. Humans (and pets) leave tracks in carpet. Everyone, human and animal leaves tracks in their lawns and park grass. Heck, people leave tracks on macadam (yea, and I can prove it), at least enough to get a direction of travel. Human and animals leave indicators on rocks when they cross a stream in addition to prints and why I can tell if someone walked up or down a stream to throw off anyone following. Sometimes those prints only last a few minutes, some last days or even weeks. It is a unique skill set that takes many years of training and experience to master. What I would not give to have photographs of the "bike scene". After reading the above, do you think that the individual that witnessed LE activity at the bike scene could go back to BM and say with any degree of accuracy that LE messed up the scene? What did they mess up, a carefully staged red herring or an actual PLS? How would BM know? Then to publicly make an issue out of it and then ramble on with details that possibly only the actor would know? I doubt LE was sharing details on that level with BM. I think you all are smart enough to connect the dots.

Last edited:
Oh and lets go one step deeper. If the bike had a rider, the bike tire prints would be different than if it was just pushed there and then off the embankment. The tire print would be deeper and wider if a rider was on the bike than if it were just pushed there. If it had been tossed or pushed off the embankment, the actors prints would contain a number of pressure releases (accidental indicators) that would detail their actions such as increased weight of the bike, leaning forward, twisting motions, to toe dig in's for stability if tossing the bike.

You want to be ground team investigators? Try this. Go find some damp sand, playground sand, your kids sandbox, or at least some thicker dust. Take someone with you, have them stand in one spot and try to toss a heavy object. Watch their body movement and feet. What do they do to maintain balance when tossing the object? Do they heave it forward? Do they rise up on their toes? Do they twist to one side and then back quickly? Does their weight shift? How? What prints do they leave? Now you have a start on how to read pressure releases in prints. Edited to add: Now go do the same thing on grass. Look at the changes in the grass blades, take your fingertips and lightly feel the ground ("see the ground" with your fingertips). Close your eyes if it helps. What did you find?

Last edited:
Oh and lets go one step deeper. If the bike had a rider, the bike tire prints would be different than if it was just pushed there and then off the embankment. The tire print would be deeper and wider if a rider was on the bike than if it were just pushed there. If it had been tossed or pushed off the embankment, the actors prints would contain a number of pressure releases (accidental indicators) that would detail their actions such as increased weight of the bike, leaning forward, twisting motions, to toe dig in's for stability if tossing the bike.

I found this very interesting because as much as LE may have done by hauling up the bike immediately, the tracks remain. Even if they got stepped on, there is still evidence. If there are no bike tracks, that means something too.

The amount of distancing that BM did is mind blowing when laid out like above. He distanced himself more than complete strangers did when it comes to Suzanne being gone. He treats himself like a suspect.

I’m still on the fence in regard to the searches. I still think Suzanne might be close. She could have been missed. I know that’s not what people generally think, that between the dogs and the searches and LE, she isn’t in any of the places they have looked. Does anyone know if the porch area had ever been searched before in the Kristin Smart case? I know of a case local to me where the dogs never tracked a person hanging in a tree yards away in the woods. When the trees shed their leaves a couple of months later he was found.

@Murphy1950 noted that BM said "foot tracks". It is a curious and specific term for BM to use. Foot Tracks generally are not construed to mean bike tire tracks, animal tracks or even insect tracks. If BM was going to fly the false flag of a big cat attack, why use a term that is usually only attributed to humans? The print field in a Place Last Seen or a Crime Scene is a very interesting place. It is literally a story that is recorded on the ground and surrounding vegetation and ground litter. Today, all the details of the PLS can be recorded by scanning laser systems for recall at a later date, however there are small details only the trained eye can detect. "Subject A slowly walked up to subject B who was facing away from subject A. Subject A was carrying something the size and weight of a firearm on their right side based on the depth of Subject A's prints on that side. Subject B suddenly turned, took a step back in haste and tripped over this log based on the scrape mark on the log and the body imprint on the far side. There is also a hand print where subject B attempted to break their fall. Subject A took two steps forward and brought up their right arm as detailed in the shift in weight and heavier toe depth recorded in that print"....and you get the picture. It's there all in the prints, scrape marks, broken vegetation, etc. Now if there is a bike and a bike rider, there would be bike tire prints and rider prints if they dismounted, or a body print if they fell or were attacked. If there was a big cat, there would have been big cat prints that could be verified by "animal print averages". Most likely there would have been blood evidence and drag marks as well. If there was a human, there would have been shoe prints or bare foot prints, and of course the victims prints. If there were no prints, the scene has been manipulated by the actor or others. Someone walking backwards to present a false trail leaves very distinct pressure releases or in forensics terms "accidental indicators". There is a stutter in the heal portion of the prints. I have not seen too many people who can manipulate a scene like that. They are generally expert trackers or highly trained military types with experience working unobserved and in-close to high value targets without leaving evidence of their being there. Humans (and pets) leave tracks in carpet. Everyone, human and animal leaves tracks in their lawns and park grass. Heck, people leave tracks on macadam (yea, and I can prove it), at least enough to get a direction of travel. Human and animals leave indicators on rocks when they cross a stream in addition to prints and why I can tell if someone walked up or down a stream to throw off anyone following. Sometimes those prints only last a few minutes, some last days or even weeks. It is a unique skill set that takes many years of training and experience to master. What I would not give to have photographs of the "bike scene". After reading the above, do you think that the individual that witnessed LE activity at the bike scene could go back to BM and say with any degree of accuracy that LE messed up the scene? What did they mess up, a carefully staged red herring or an actual PLS? How would BM know? Then to publicly make an issue out of it and then ramble on with details that possibly only the actor would know? I doubt LE was sharing details on that level with BM. I think you all are smart enough to connect the dots.

Fascinating read - thank you.

Cannot express how much I hope certain people read this (ahem ahem BM imo).
Wishful thinking I know but a girl can dream...

@Murphy1950 noted that BM said "foot tracks". It is a curious and specific term for BM to use. I doubt LE was sharing details on that level with BM. I think you all are smart enough to connect the dots.
Respectfully snipped by me.

Incredible learning lesson here, can't thank you enough for all the details, and I'm sure you just skimmed the surface of what's involved. In general, tracking abilities, surveying a LPS scene, strike me as an art and at times as valuable and necessary to solving a case as physical evidence, DNA etc.

@Murphy1950 Yes, I just skimmed the surface ;) Honestly, anyone can learn the basics, at least enough to find a lost person in just a few weeks of training and "dirt time". The rest is just additional skills to identify the really obscure stuff. There is a really good book to read and a great school located in NJ. Anyone interested can PM me. Some of you better darn well learn this stuff. There are not very many experienced Trackers and I'm almost 66, so one or more of ya'll need to step up. Then you can go out and solve some of these cases rather than just post about them. :cool:

Yes, I too think he had a Bobcat in Broomfield, to "move some dirt around". I just don't think it was HIS Bobcat.

His Bobcat was secured early by crime tape, per early photos. I think that he returned to Maysville with an empty trailer which LE may have permitted him to unload in his driveway.

All JMO

@Murphy1950 Yes, I just skimmed the surface ;) Honestly, anyone can learn the basics, at least enough to find a lost person in just a few weeks of training and "dirt time". The rest is just additional skills to identify the really obscure stuff. There is a really good book to read and a great school located in NJ. Anyone interested can PM me. Some of you better darn well learn this stuff. There are not very many experienced Trackers and I'm almost 66, so one or more of ya'll need to step up. Then you can go out and solve some of these cases rather than just post about them. :cool:
Hey Tracker - what's the name of the book? I'm interested in reading it :)

Yes, I too think he had a Bobcat in Broomfield, to "move some dirt around". I just don't think it was HIS Bobcat.

His Bobcat was secured early by crime tape, per early photos. I think that he returned to Maysville with an empty trailer which LE may have permitted him to unload in his driveway.

All JMO
I would agree, I think it's just as reasonable to think he took his bobcat with him to Broomfield as not. You lost me with the crime tape. LE wouldn't have just arrived at the house and just started draping tape, no reason for them to assume a crime scene, at that point, the first night Barry got home. Or why it would be somebody else's bobcat. Sorry, I'm not following.

Last edited:

All JMO
I would agree, I think it's just as reasonable to think he took his bobcat with him to Broomfield as not. You lost me with the crime tape. LE wouldn't have just arrived at the house and just started draping tape, no reason for them to assume a crime scene, at that point, the first night Barry got home. Or why it would be somebody else's bobcat. Sorry, I'm not following.

Opps...lightbulb moment Megnut. Same page now.

All JMO
I thought that was caution tape and not crime tape around the bobcat and landscaping? I thought BM had put it up to keep people away from the construction. MOO

Very suspicious in hindsight... as if he was already expecting a visit from LE?!?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member