Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't hear CM say that but I have heard it before and it makes perfect sense, really.
Funny how we give ourselves away with our speaking, body language and facial expressions, and don't even realize it.

Maybe BM knows that, since he's an alleged "true crime" buff, and that's why he never once went on camera in an interview. I thought he acted like someone who didn't want to be possibly recognized, but maybe he's someone that didn't want to have his voice/body language, etc., analyzed by anyone? I know that might sound far fetched but heck, all the events of last Mother's Day weekend for the Morphew family sound equally far-fetched so, who knows.
BBM
I believe this is entirely the reason he never want on camera. Shoot, if I ever committed a crime, I would be terrified of being analyzed by experts!

jmo

I didn't hear CM say that but I have heard it before and it makes perfect sense, really.
Funny how we give ourselves away with our speaking, body language and facial expressions, and don't even realize it.

Maybe BM knows that, since he's an alleged "true crime" buff, and that's why he never once went on camera in an interview. I thought he acted like someone who didn't want to be possibly recognized, but maybe he's someone that didn't want to have his voice/body language, etc., analyzed by anyone? I know that might sound far fetched but heck, all the events of last Mother's Day weekend for the Morphew family sound equally far-fetched so, who knows.
BBM
I believe this is entirely the reason he never want on camera. Shoot, if I ever committed a crime, I would be terrified of being analyzed by experts!

jmo
I think that is really a big piece of informationm. And naturally a true crime buff is going to immediately realize, the cat did it.
and immediately know his words, actions and behaviors will be hyper-analyzed.

I think that is really a big piece of informationm. And naturally a true crime buff is going to immediately realize, the cat did it.

Yep. When in doubt, chase the local wildlife angle. I’m sure there’s a handy stat on that.

IMO, this is likely to be one of those cases where even recovery of SM, assuming that she is deceased and not merely in some elaborate alive-but-missing state, may not provide a resolution that satisfies family or wider community. Imagine if noted cowboy brain trust P Frazee had done a more forensically aware cleanup and not involved KK — would he have been successfully prosecuted for the murder of Kelsey Bereth?

I think about this case a fair bit and am always hopeful, but it may take a lot more digging and some luck before a break comes. BB is in it for the long haul, seemingly. And he doesn’t seem inclined to blink.

IMO, there are common strategies/tactics utilized by some offenders in an attempt to direct focus away from themselves, their crime, and location where the crime took place. The goal being to complicate and confuse the public, and LE investigation. I’ve read somewhere before that it’s usually people closest to the victim that employ these strategies and many will try to conceal and hide their “loved ones” body very well. Of course, we know BM has the outdoorsman experience, skills and tools to be able to conceal/hide a body very well.
If BM is the guy, the other common strategies/tactics that stick out to me pretty consistently are misdirection, distancing, staging, and manipulation.

IMO, BM used misdirection to try and take focus off himself, what actually happened, and location where “it” happened; distanced himself from the area in the immediate aftermath; staged a bike ride/abandoned bike/fake crime scene; manipulated multiple people by not taking certain actions himself, and to further muddy the proverbial waters:
  • Concocted a bike ride narrative/staged a bike, as a ruse to misdirect away from himself, the real crime, and location crime took place.
  • Fabricated a reason (fake alibi) needed to prep a wall re-do job for his workers (had no work permit for Sunday, not allowed to work weekends), so he’s out of the area, far, far away when SM goes “missing”.
  • Used MG to get a crew together last minute and show up a day early for the job, to place others besides himself in the Hotel room so their DNA/fingerprints are deposited in/around room where he likely cleaned evidence, and to further boost his “alibi”.
  • Used neighbor, JR, to call 911, to avoid answering operator’s questions, voice being recorded/analyzed.
  • Used GD being at the “crime scene” to be an “eyewitness” to “LE messing up all the evidence”.
  • Used TN to initially speak out to the media, as didn’t want to be publicly identified by name in the immediate aftermath (“too soon”), be recorded/voice analyzed.
  • Used his buddy (GD) and a relative (TN?) to threaten/coerce MG into obstructing justice by not turning her phone over to the authorities, because he knows there’s incriminating info on MG’s phone that conflicts with timeline he gave LE.
  • Threw out several bogus theories of what might have happened to SM in further attempt to misdirect/divert attention away from what really happened
  • Didn’t immediately plead for his wife via MSM press conference with LE, nor by himself or with a Spokesperson, as likely already caught in lie(s) by LE, and to avoid answering questions, body language being analyzed.
  • Waited one full week and put out a controlled, rehearsed 26 second FB video “plea”, offering up a large reward (knows never have to pay) for SM’s safe return, “no questions asked”, to please his family and friends to make it look like he cares, is doing something, as well as to not have to answer media follow-up questions as would be the case in press conference setting. IOW, borrowing another quote from BM, he wanted “no questions asked” of him, to prevent having to explain himself/his actions and the circumstances leading up to SM ending up missing, likely because he’d already been caught in some big lie(s)/contradiction by LE, and didn’t want to risk more slip-ups/lies/contradictions.
IMO, BM has and continues
to emotionally distance from
Suzanne:
  • Seemingly no urgency to find his wife- no frequent public pleas providing detailed physical description of SM asking the public for help finding her, and for someone to let her go and come home to her family.
  • At a local market where he’s caught going thru trash, Manager asks him to write description of his missing wife, instead of documenting Suzanne’s physical description, writes down only- baby blue bike helmet, biking clothes??
  • Hasn’t organized/spearheaded any public searches or vigils for SM.
  • Didn’t help or participate in AM’s searches and vigils for SM after having stated “absolutely”. when LS asked if he’d be there.
  • Didn’t show any respect for nor thanked the thousands of people, strangers, some of whom came a long way from all over the country to search for HIS wife.
  • Few times we’ve heard from BM publicly, he barely uttered SM’s name, didn’t describe her as a person/humanize her, nor voiced any concern about what she may be going through. Instead he found it more important to come out publicly to defend himself, disparage LE, disparage his employees (notice he didn’t refute any of what his employees said), disparage AM. (the love of his life for 3 decades suddenly vanishes off the face of the earth. If he’s truly innocent, finding his wife is all that should concern him/all he should be talking about desperate to find her, and not give a hoot what his “meth head” employees or anyone else thinks of him/says about him in the media, and/or on social media).
  • Never once came out on his own to issue a strong denial that he had nothing to do with SM disappearance.
  • Within 4 short months post SM vanishing/still considered only missing, filed for permanent guardianship of SM to take control of all $$ and assets.
  • Sold SM’s vehicle, possibly sold/got rid of some, all? of her possessions, sold marital/family home.
There’s probably more I’m forgetting, but I think the gist/point made.

IMO, BM feels justified/blames SM for what happened, “Oh Suzanne” if only you.......(fill in the blank).
IMO, BM never planned on SM missing getting as much attention as it has, and he apparently doesn’t understand or have enough self awareness to know how bad the optics look for him and/or just doesn’t care. Can’t be bothered to show even fake concern for his “missing” wife. I guess because he was/is too busy focusing all his energy on wheeling and dealing buying/selling Real Estate, going to the gym and entering push-up contests, taking control of $$ and assets,, preparing for next phase of life, etc. IOW, he’s got better, more important things to do, has moved on, and wishes all this attention on his “missing” wife would just go away. That.Will.Never.Happen.
Suzanne’s siblings, LE, reporter LS, and concerned strangers, the public won’t let it go away.
IMO, pretty sad and telling that people who never even met Suzanne, literally strangers from all over the world, the True Crime community/sleuths, retired LE homicide detectives and behavioral analysts care more about keeping Suzanne in the spotlight and pursuing justice for her than her own husband seemingly does. IMO, the only thing that makes any rational, logical sense to me is, no need to plead, search, or pursue justice for your wife when you already know where she is, and why pursue justice when justice served means going to prison for the rest of your life.

IMO, LE pleading for people Suzanne may have communicated with on various Social Media (secret) apps to come forward is about LE trying to figure out if Suzanne was communicating with someone about intimate goings on in her relationship with BM like being unhappy in her marriage, finding out about certain unethical things BM was involved in and was planning to divorce him, and other things that may have been going on behind closed doors i.e., DV, in order to assist them in their investigation with regard to timelines, potential motive, obtaining more evidence to add to their arsenal.

IMO, SM/BM various friends, church friends etc., saying they were the perfect couple, “seemed”happy, seemed being the key word, no reports of trouble in the marriage, etc., etc., could be true, might not be true at all. Sometimes things aren’t always as hunky-dory as they “seem”. Most people, especially those who follow True Crime, know that posed pictures on social media don’t always tell the whole story either. Noone knows what goes on behind closed doors, except for the people who live behind those doors.
DV is not always reported, and does not always involve physical abuse. It can be “just” (not minimizing, making a point) manipulation, emotional/verbal abuse, coercive control. Certain people, especially narcissists, are master manipulators, good at hiding it by not letting their mask slip in public/around other people. And abused women know how to hide it well so no one in their close circle suspects. Not saying DV was definitely going here, just pointing out it’s a possibility could’ve been going on behind closed doors and friends didn’t know.

IMO, LE has not, is not investigating SM missing as an abduction (no frequent PC’s asking public for help, not releasing BOLO’s, etc.). When LE goes silent, it’s often a sign they’re investigating a homicide, not because the case has gone cold or because they have “nothing”. LE’s not releasing info and holding everything close to vest, rightfully so, to not tip their hand/tip off suspect to what they know.

IMO, LE knows what happened, who the perpetrator is, that SM is no longer with us. But it’s one thing to know and another thing entirely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law in order to secure a conviction, which they only get one shot at. I believe LE has a plethora of circumstantial evidence, still diligently working behind the scenes with the DA crossing their t’s/dotting their i’s, analyzing digital, electronic, and financial forensics. This is a colossal task and takes time. Watching and waiting for certain people to slip up/start talking, and working on gathering more concrete physical evidence a murder occurred- finding SM remains to prove she’s in fact, deceased.

Sure, innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Stating the obvious, this isn’t a court of law just my own speculation and MOO, that BM has proven himself more than suspicious via his own actions, non-actions, distancing behaviors, things he’s said, not said and considering LE’s stance/how they’ve been handling this case since day one, multiple sealed search warrants, 2 of the home and another for BM worksite where LE dug up concrete, LE not having cleared BM, all considered speaks volumes to me and leads me to logical, reasonable conclusion that BM is prime suspect #1, highly likely responsible for fatally harming SM, or complicit/covering up for someone(s) else in his close circle. I strongly lean to the former, but wouldn’t be totally shocked if it’s the latter.
In a nutshell, at the end of the day, I personally need to look no further than what LE has been/is doing, and what BM has been/is doing. All considered in totality, tells me all I need to know.

IMO, *if* turns out BM is innocent of any wrongdoing/involvement, suffice it to say I’ll be more than beyond shocked. I’ll also be 1st in line to nominate BM for the worst, most deplorable husband ever award.

It’s been a long 11 months, but I think it’s good to revisit things while there’s a “lull”, and to keep talking about Suzanne. Praying for a miracle Suzanne is found and receives her due justice sooner than later.

Very interested to see if BM shows up for the lovely upcoming events honoring Suzanne. I tend to think he’ll be a no-show, but yah never know. Guess we’ll just have to wait and see. I’d love to be able to go and would if I lived closer. Will definitely be there in spirit.

Sorry for the extra long rambling post, this case is weighing heavy on me, I’m sure for many others following since day one as well. Sigh.
Hoping for a break in the case soon.

All of the above IMHOO.

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

Last edited:
IMO, there are common strategies/tactics utilized by some offenders in an attempt to direct focus away from themselves, their crime, and location where the crime took place. The goal being to complicate and confuse the public, and LE investigation. I’ve read somewhere before that it’s usually people closest to the victim that employ these strategies and many will try to conceal and hide their “loved ones” body very well. Of course, we know BM has the outdoorsman experience, skills and tools to be able to conceal/hide a body very well.
If BM is the guy, the other common strategies/tactics that stick out to me pretty consistently are misdirection, distancing, staging, and manipulation.
#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

RSBM WOW!!!!!!

As Warwick7 would have posted if she was still engaged here

BAM!!!!!!!You covered it all! Thanks.

Last edited:

IMO, BM used misdirection to try and take focus off himself, what actually happened, and location where “it” happened; distanced himself from the area in the immediate aftermath; staged a bike ride/abandoned bike/fake crime scene; manipulated multiple people by not taking certain actions himself, and to further muddy the proverbial waters:
  • Concocted a bike ride narrative/staged a bike, as a ruse to misdirect away from himself, the real crime, and location crime took place.
  • Fabricated a reason (fake alibi) needed to prep a wall re-do job for his workers (had no work permit for Sunday, not allowed to work weekends), so he’s out of the area, far, far away when SM goes “missing”.
  • Used MG to get a crew together last minute and show up a day early for the job, to place others besides himself in the Hotel room so their DNA/fingerprints are deposited in/around room where he likely cleaned evidence, and to further boost his “alibi”.
  • Used neighbor, JR, to call 911, to avoid answering operator’s questions, voice being recorded/analyzed.
  • Used GD being at the “crime scene” to be an “eyewitness” to “LE messing up all the evidence”.
  • Used TN to initially speak out to the media, as didn’t want to be publicly identified by name in the immediate aftermath (“too soon”), be recorded/voice analyzed.
  • Used his buddy (GD) and a relative (TN?) to threaten/coerce MG into obstructing justice by not turning her phone over to the authorities, because he knows there’s incriminating info on MG’s phone that conflicts with timeline he gave LE.
  • Threw out several bogus theories of what might have happened to SM in further attempt to misdirect/divert attention away from what really happened
  • Didn’t immediately plead for his wife via MSM press conference with LE, nor by himself or with a Spokesperson, as likely already caught in lie(s) by LE, and to avoid answering questions, body language being analyzed.
  • Waited one full week and put out a controlled, rehearsed 26 second FB video “plea”, offering up a large reward (knows never have to pay) for SM’s safe return, “no questions asked”, to please his family and friends to make it look like he cares, is doing something, as well as to not have to answer media follow-up questions as would be the case in press conference setting. IOW, borrowing another quote from BM, he wanted “no questions asked” of him, to prevent having to explain himself/his actions and the circumstances leading up to SM ending up missing, likely because he’d already been caught in some big lie(s)/contradiction by LE, and didn’t want to risk more slip-ups/lies/contradictions.
Suzanne:
  • Seemingly no urgency to find his wife- no frequent public pleas providing detailed physical description of SM asking the public for help finding her, and for someone to let her go and come home to her family.
  • At a local market where he’s caught going thru trash, Manager asks him to write description of his missing wife, instead of documenting Suzanne’s physical description, writes down only- baby blue bike helmet, biking clothes??
  • Didn’t help or participate in AM’s searches and vigils for SM after having stated “absolutely”. when LS asked if he’d be there.
  • Didn’t show any respect for nor thanked the thousands of people, strangers, some of whom came a long way from all over the country to search for HIS wife.
  • Few times we’ve heard from BM publicly, he barely uttered SM’s name, didn’t describe her as a person/humanize her, nor voiced any concern about what she may be going through. Instead he found it more important to come out publicly to defend himself, disparage LE, disparage his employees (notice he didn’t refute any of what his employees said), disparage AM. (the love of his life for 3 decades suddenly vanishes off the face of the earth. If he’s truly innocent, finding his wife is all that should concern him/all he should be talking about desperate to find her, and not give a hoot what his “meth head” employees or anyone else thinks of him/says about him in the media, and/or on social media).
  • Never once came out on his own to issue a strong denial that he had nothing to do with SM disappearance.
  • Within 4 short months post SM vanishing/still considered only missing, filed for permanent guardianship of SM to take control of all $$ and assets.
  • Sold SM’s vehicle, possibly sold/got rid of some, all? of her possessions, sold marital/family home.

IMO, BM feels justified/blames SM for what happened, “Oh Suzanne” if only you.......(fill in the blank).
IMO, BM never planned on SM missing getting as much attention as it has, and he apparently doesn’t understand or have enough self awareness to know how bad the optics look for him and/or just doesn’t care. Can’t be bothered to show even fake concern for his “missing” wife. I guess because he was/is too busy focusing all his energy on wheeling and dealing buying/selling Real Estate, going to the gym and entering push-up contests, taking control of $$ and assets,, preparing for next phase of life, etc. IOW, he’s got better, more important things to do, has moved on, and wishes all this attention on his “missing” wife would just go away. That.Will.Never.Happen.
Suzanne’s siblings, LE, reporter LS, and concerned strangers, the public won’t let it go away.
IMO, pretty sad and telling that people who never even met Suzanne, literally strangers from all over the world, the True Crime community/sleuths, retired LE homicide detectives and behavioral analysts care more about keeping Suzanne in the spotlight and pursuing justice for her than her own husband seemingly does. IMO, the only thing that makes any rational, logical sense to me is, no need to plead, search, or pursue justice for your wife when you already know where she is, and why pursue justice when justice served means going to prison for the rest of your life.

IMO, LE pleading for people Suzanne may have communicated with on various Social Media (secret) apps to come forward is about LE trying to figure out if Suzanne was communicating with someone about intimate goings on in her relationship with BM like being unhappy in her marriage, finding out about certain unethical things BM was involved in and was planning to divorce him, and other things that may have been going on behind closed doors i.e., DV, in order to assist them in their investigation with regard to timelines, potential motive, obtaining more evidence to add to their arsenal.

IMO, SM/BM various friends, church friends etc., saying they were the perfect couple, “seemed”happy, seemed being the key word, no reports of trouble in the marriage, etc., etc., could be true, might not be true at all. Sometimes things aren’t always as hunky-dory as they “seem”. Most people, especially those who follow True Crime, know that posed pictures on social media don’t always tell the whole story either. Noone knows what goes on behind closed doors, except for the people who live behind those doors.
DV is not always reported, and does not always involve physical abuse. It can be “just” (not minimizing, making a point) manipulation, emotional/verbal abuse, coercive control. Certain people, especially narcissists, are master manipulators, good at hiding it by not letting their mask slip in public/around other people. And abused women know how to hide it well so no one in their close circle suspects. Not saying DV was definitely going here, just pointing out it’s a possibility could’ve been going on behind closed doors and friends didn’t know.

IMO, LE has not, is not investigating SM missing as an abduction (no frequent PC’s asking public for help, not releasing BOLO’s, etc.). When LE goes silent, it’s often a sign they’re investigating a homicide, not because the case has gone cold or because they have “nothing”. LE’s not releasing info and holding everything close to vest, rightfully so, to not tip their hand/tip off suspect to what they know.

IMO, LE knows what happened, who the perpetrator is, that SM is no longer with us. But it’s one thing to know and another thing entirely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law in order to secure a conviction, which they only get one shot at. I believe LE has a plethora of circumstantial evidence, still diligently working behind the scenes with the DA crossing their t’s/dotting their i’s, analyzing digital, electronic, and financial forensics. This is a colossal task and takes time. Watching and waiting for certain people to slip up/start talking, and working on gathering more concrete physical evidence a murder occurred- finding SM remains to prove she’s in fact, deceased.

Sure, innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Stating the obvious, this isn’t a court of law just my own speculation and MOO, that BM has proven himself more than suspicious via his own actions, non-actions, distancing behaviors, things he’s said, not said and considering LE’s stance/how they’ve been handling this case since day one, multiple sealed search warrants, 2 of the home and another for BM worksite where LE dug up concrete, LE not having cleared BM, all considered speaks volumes to me and leads me to logical, reasonable conclusion that BM is prime suspect #1, highly likely responsible for fatally harming SM, or complicit/covering up for someone(s) else in his close circle. I strongly lean to the former, but wouldn’t be totally shocked if it’s the latter.
In a nutshell, at the end of the day, I personally need to look no further than what LE has been/is doing, and what BM has been/is doing. All considered in totality, tells me all I need to know.

IMO, *if* turns out BM is innocent of any wrongdoing/involvement, suffice it to say I’ll be more than beyond shocked. I’ll also be 1st in line to nominate BM for the worst, most deplorable husband ever award.

It’s been a long 11 months, but I think it’s good to revisit things while there’s a “lull”, and to keep talking about Suzanne. Praying for a miracle Suzanne is found and receives her due justice sooner than later.

Very interested to see if BM shows up for the lovely upcoming events honoring Suzanne. I tend to think he’ll be a no-show, but yah never know. Guess we’ll just have to wait and see. I’d love to be able to go and would if I lived closer. Will definitely be there in spirit.

Sorry for the extra long rambling post, this case is weighing heavy on me, I’m sure for many others following since day one as well. Sigh.

All of the above IMHOO.

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

Thanks for the great read, not too long, definitely not rambling. Completely agree.
Hang in there ...

Excellent post, @fcvavanaugh.

I wonder if Suzanne was posting anonymously, in some sort of obscured/encrypted group, and while LE knows where she was posting, they haven't been able to identify who she was communicating with? Or even something like Snapchat? Doesn't that disappear in moments and isn't saved anywhere?

Also, I've been thinking about Profiling Evil saying that they haven't left the house. I wonder if they mean she never left the house alive?

I find it very sad that Suzanne's immediate family seems to have already put this well behind them.

All MOO

Suzanne:

All of the above IMHOO.

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne
Excellent post, @fcavanaugh. I have tried many times to be as fair minded as possible in regards to BM. I have tried to make “someone else” the perpetrator. However, if I try to do this it always comes back to BM because nothing else fits. His actions/lack of actions, misstatements, lies, real estate deals, attitude, make absolutely no sense if BM is an innocent man. When he called AM’s search for SM a publicity stunt, I just couldn’t believe it.
I do not believe he is the brightest bulb in the circuit, but he thinks he is. He is crafty. He is a narcissist. He is lucky. Some people take umbrage when I have said that in the past, but I really do believe he is lucky in that he hasn’t been arrested yet.
LE needs more concrete evidence because the circumstantial evidence they have right now is not enough. That does not mean LE is necessarily inept or not trying. Allegedly BM followed true crime cases. That would have taught him enough to know not to have his phone with him when he disposed of SM’s body. I’m not sure exactly when SM was killed , (Friday or Saturday) and what things he did to cover up the crime, but all BM had to do in the wee hours of Sunday morning was to leave his phone home with SM’s and go out into that wilderness near his home in a vehicle without a gps and dispose of her body. He goes back to the house, cleans up, and picks up his phone around 5:00 am and makes his drive to Broomfield.
He only has to say he was home with his wife all night and the two phones prove it.
BM has messed up a few times. In at least one instance that we know of he lied to LE regarding his whereabouts. (When he was doing the “mechanical thing” to his Bobcat.). I also think he messed up on on the TD tape when he started to describe the position of the bike when it was found. He realized what he was saying and quickly changed the subject, a common tactic with him. If you go back and listen to that tape I think it is studded with insight; so many pauses and stuttering when asked pointed questions, the blaming of LE for destroying evidence, etc.
I think we are all impatient to get justice for SM. But I, for one, am willing to wait for a strong case rather than go to court with a weak case. If you know it but can’t prove it, it means nothing. We only have one shot at this, I want it to be a good one.
MOO

For me that is the problem, I see nothing clear where Barry’s involved, always convoluted and no explanations offered. For example, the opening story. Barry was at fire fighter training. It was a questionable statement almost for day one…Did Barry make any effort to clear things up? Ever? No, it took the fire chief to make a statement two weeks later.

In the entire interview with Draper Barry says over and over again…”We” in speaking to the Suzanne search that night. At 2:53 or so he makes sweeping gestures to the opposite side of the street, with his arms, noting “that’s where we were but then the Sherriff let everybody drive on this side of the road,” again making sweeping arm gestures in front of them…” (as if he were there) "destroying all the evidence”

Actual Quotes “a sheriff let everybody through here” “recovering all messed up all the evidence” “they were walking all over us
Barry's not the brightest bulb in the package IMO, but he knows basic language usage, "we vs. they"

The only way it makes sense is if he was on "Facetime" with George and/or company possibly leading them to the planted bike. Come to think of it...that could make LE suspicious.

Barry also used "we' when discussing calling the neighbor. Does anybody have that clip handy?
RBBM Barry also used "we' when discussing calling the neighbor. Does anybody have that clip handy?
That “we” always bothered me. Most people think he was referring to his daughters and I suppose it could. However, when I first heard it I honestly thought he was in Broomfield with someone, possibly a woman. What did he start to say at the point, “So we went to”..... Who’s we and where did they go?
Partial transcription from the TD tape:
upload_2021-4-20_12-22-7.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members