CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is everyone seeing it? I think he looks older.He has a receding hairline and a long chin.

The bright spot on the right of that tree? It's also there in the pictures of the cops walking by. As bright as it is, and as little as the tree is, I'd think it would have been noticed had it been a person.

Thanks!

I'm seeing bright spot, leaves, possible human figure, trunk, more leaves, lawn, driveway.

I'll have to scroll back up to the pictures with the deputies, could be a multi-trunk aspen.

You know what, I'm more sure that stalker is looking to the right, up towards the street, in this pix.

If you notice his collar, it's gapping on the left side of his neck. If he was turning left, it would not be gapping, would it? I don't think so...I will have to put on a high collar t shirt (I don't know if I have one...), and give it a look. But I think the gap is on the opposite side of the turn...which would be towards the top/right of the photo.

Huh.

Best-
Herding Cats

You know what, I'm more sure that stalker is looking to the right, up towards the street, in this pix.

If you notice his collar, it's gapping on the left side of his neck. If he was turning left, it would not be gapping, would it? I don't think so...I will have to put on a high collar t shirt (I don't know if I have one...), and give it a look. But I think the gap is on the opposite side of the turn...which would be towards the top/right of the photo.

Huh.

Best-
Herding Cats

Yes. That is the only way for his body to look like it is in a natural position. I think the blur has created a face like image that throws people off. If you notice his reflection in the car door window it also supports this. And the black oval over the face in the car door window looks like it may have been purposely put there. Perhaps for legal reasons? I don't know.

It looks to me like he's looking to the right, as well, and has a baseball cap on, bill backwards. That's the "chin". I don't see the utility belt at all, and I think his back is way too wide compared to the officers' backs. What type of car is he standing in front of? He seems to be waist high to the hood. That could give an estimate in height.

I still think the picture doesn't look right, tho. Very flat compared to the pictures of the cops, not as filled out.

I agree that I think we are looking at his back. With his left arm positioned in mid-stride - and how it's reflected in the window -- I'm pretty sure we are looking at his back as he looks up the driveway to the left and right. Someone mentioned a baseball cap on backwards and longish hair a while ago and the more I look at it the more I see a baseball cap or maybe a beanie or something like that. I think the illusion of a chin/nose/hairline is actually a pattern in the hat/bill.

First time poster!

304342_113885005428130_2027483640_n.jpg

Enlarged some more

Could be a full head of hair, collar length. Does anyone in question have collar length light colored hair?

You made me look at it differently. What about a frizzy ponytail? Like the back of the head where you would see a ponytail bush out. There is almost a demarcation line of the head and a high pony tail. Then an area where bangs or the hairline is toward the front right. A girl?

I was wondering the same thing. Try squinting at the picture and kind of glancing at it.

Someone mentioned a picture of M and her friends, which included B and possibly K and another person, yet I can't find this picture. Can someone point me in the right direction or PM me a link?

I'm sending this blog to everyone I know, everyone is glued to it, and apparently it's had responses to 72 other countries outside the USA yay it's going viral!

I don't know. To me, the right an left are too symmetrical to be a hat and longish hair. I still think its a swift movement from left to right, or vice versa. I think his left arm appears very skinny only because of blur from movement. If you look at one of the officer pics, the first one I think, one of his arms is distorted also.

That's weird about the black oval, but when I put it in photoshop and messed with levels, the lighter I made it, there were some light pixels within the black oval...would that be the case if the photo had been altered to black it out? Wouldn't that area have stayed all black?

Also, we see two minutes after the pic of the stalker, the blurred pic shows the cops leaving. That means they were still there, possibly sitting in the car(s) when the stalker was under the light. JMO.

Oh boy...I posted my theory about slow poisoning anonymously as a comment on the blog, and the mom replied that her psychic investigator came up with the same thing, and more importantly Morgan drank from a glass water bottle that she carried everywhere that had never been tested.

If her nails were really torn, I bet the fatal dose was poured down her throat or injected.

The cremation is unfortunate. I think I will suggest that she have the hair from her hairbrush tested.

I don't post often, I'm more of a lurker, but I wanted to address your theory.

I think you are definitely on to something here with this theory. I snipped the following from the Aspen Times:

Specifically, Kurtzman's report cited “marked pulmonary edema,” or fluid buildup in the lungs, and “acute intermittent porphyria,” a metabolic disorder that causes severe stomach pains. (BBM)

http://www.aspentimes.com/article/20120907/NEWS/120909901/1077&ParentProfile=1058

I've been looking into this possibility since you posted this theory and have found some interesting things concerning the use of oxygen restriction due to "waterboarding", but I don't really know where to go with it considering my lack of medical expertise. Anyhow, ingestion of water and contaminates causes both hypoxaemia (which from what I've been able to find can cause pulmonary edema) and gastrointestinal disturbances (paraphrased from a research article I found through google), which might explain the original cause of death being both pulmonary edema and acute intermittent porphyria?? Additionally, the experience of this can also cause cardiac arrhythmia and arrest from the fear and stress (also from the research article).

The article is "Not waving, drowning". Asphyxia and torture: the myth of of simulated drowning and and other forms of torture by Jonathan Beynon, MD (if you want to take a look).

If anyone can weigh in on this with a medical background, that would be awesome!

Also, we see two minutes after the pic of the stalker, the blurred pic shows the cops leaving. That means they were still there, possibly sitting in the car(s) when the stalker was under the light. JMO.

I thought that was pretty ballsy, too. That's why my first thought was a curious neighbor come to see what was going on. However, according to the blog, the police seemed shocked to see that picture, so even if they did sit in their patrol cars calling in the case or making notes, they didn't see that person IRL. So it's possible that person moved very quickly, maybe even as the police were still walking up the drive with their backs turned or gathered together talking.

The pic of the stalker looks like he is wearing a halloween mask but pushed it back over his head--like it is a mask on backwards.

Also, it is still not sitting right with me that M was cremated (as a previous poster said). Strange decision under the circustances, imo.

Yes. That is the only way for his body to look like it is in a natural position. I think the blur has created a face like image that throws people off. If you notice his reflection in the car door window it also supports this. And the black oval over the face in the car door window looks like it may have been purposely put there. Perhaps for legal reasons? I don't know.

BBM

To me that just looks like there's light shining on his back, but not on his face. You can see the same thing with his shirt/jacket in the reflection; the part toward the house (light?) looks white, but the part toward the driveway is dark.

Also, it is still not sitting right with me that M was cremated (as a previous poster said). Strange decision under the circustances, imo.
SBM.

Perhaps it was M's preference?

The only reference (so far) that I've seen in the blog is a family reply in the first entry posted today. "...since her body is gone..." Perhaps they will write more about the reason(s) for that decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018