CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I searched the blog for the wildlife photos and can't find them anymore. I don't know if they have been taken down or if I am just missing them. I was wanting to look at the photo of the first officer leaving. If someone has it can they post it? I have the other 2 saved on my computer.
Also I found an email M had sent to LE of K's FB.
http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?attachment_id=940

I've had the same BB phone for 3 years until my company changed to iPhones a month ago. I never had texts more than 45 days back in my feed, even if I ddin't delete them.

So, I'm assuming she got these from the phone co.

You cannot get text messages from the phone company. There is no way for them to store the massive amount of information that would be. The best you can get is the dates, times and number texts were sent to or received from.

I'm guessing that they are using a combination of texts still on her phones (if they can still access the broken phone) and ones from their phones. I've had my iPhone for a year and have texts still on it from when I first got it. They are not automatically deleted on iPhones like Blackberry's do. Not sure about other types of phones.

I am positive she was cremated. In another group I belong to, a person is communicating directly with the mother via telephone. This person was able to give us other small details before they were released on the blog and to the media.

I'm new to the site , this story is actually what brought me here. I found it through another forum , where one of the members has actually spoken to the mother on a few occasions by phone now. Im not really sure what I think of the whole thing yet. One thing is for sure, it's sad that a beautiful young girl is no longer among us.

I'm new to the site , this story is actually what brought me here. I found it through another forum , where one of the members has actually spoken to the mother on a few occasions by phone now. Im not really sure what I think of the whole thing yet. One thing is for sure, it's sad that a beautiful young girl is no longer among us.

This is the same forum I was referring to.

Oh boy...I posted my theory about slow poisoning anonymously as a comment on the blog, and the mom replied that her psychic investigator came up with the same thing, and more importantly Morgan drank from a glass water bottle that she carried everywhere that had never been tested.

If her nails were really torn, I bet the fatal dose was poured down her throat or injected.

The cremation is unfortunate. I think I will suggest that she have the hair from her hairbrush tested.

Oh boy...I posted my theory about slow poisoning anonymously as a comment on the blog, and the mom replied that her psychic investigator came up with the same thing, and more importantly Morgan drank from a glass water bottle that she carried everywhere that had never been tested.

If her nails were really torn, I bet the fatal dose was poured down her throat or injected.

The cremation is unfortunate. I think I will suggest that she have the hair from her hairbrush tested.

Wouldn't slow poisoning have left signs before she died like excessive tiredness? I did read the drug can build up in you system.

Hi there! I am another one who found this forum through another forum that is discussing it. I'm finally caught up and have a couple of things on my mind.

I lightened up the cam pic using IrfanView. Not the best clarity. I believe the reflection of this person is in the window behind the drivers window. I have read the whole blog and my thoughts are that it could possibly be someone from the Ranch area..given the worn trails at the back of the house...perhaps someone that would have access to the drug Amitriptyline used by vets.

5b1boo-1.jpg

Edit: I noticed that before lightening the pic if you look closely at the persons back..it looks as though they are wearing something under the shirt that goes across their left shoulder down to the right side of the waist.

Is it me, or is it odd that the stalker's reflection in the car shows his shirt white and his face is a black blob?

Also, I have been suspicious of E. I found more info on him (name, fb) but I'm not sure if I can share that. Can I just say how I found it or is that against the rules?

This seems like a very friendly place...glad to be here!

Wouldn't slow poisoning have left signs before she died like excessive tiredness? I did read the drug can build up in you system.

She did have excessive tiredness. She skipped ballet before she died....and her face appeared gaunt, and her mom said she had stopped eating.

She could have been slowly poisoned, but it still doesn't make sense as to why. Why would a stalker take away his source of amusement, his focus? They should be able to test her hair, if there's any left on her brush or something. I'd still like more definitive proof that she was the target, and not just the consequence of a target on someone else.

Hi there! I am another one who found this forum through another forum that is discussing it. I'm finally caught up and have a couple of things on my mind.

Is it me, or is it odd that the stalker's reflection in the car shows his shirt white and his face is a black blob?

Also, I have been suspicious of E. I found more info on him (name, fb) but I'm not sure if I can share that. Can I just say how I found it or is that against the rules?

This seems like a very friendly place...glad to be here!

I noticed that too. If you do a close up on the rear window of the car you see a black oval over his face.
eta: the rear car door window.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0000666/
Amitriptyline is used to treat symptoms of depression. Amitriptyline is in a class of medications called tricyclic antidepressants
Amitriptyline is also used to treat eating disorders, post-herpetic neuralgia (the burning, stabbing pains, or aches that may last for months or years after a shingles infection), and to prevent migraine headaches Amitriptyline (Brand names: Elavil, Endep, Vanatrip)

What is Amitriptyline?
Amitriptyline is a tricyclic antidepressant. It’s used to treat certain behavioral problems, such as separation anxiety, fear of noises, and anxiety in dogs, and urinating out of the litter box, spraying, and anxiety in cats. Amitriptyline requires a prescription from your veterinarian. For: Cats and Dogs
http://www.1800petmeds.com/Amitriptyline-prod10480.html

http://www.horsesring.com/forums/showthread.php?12009-Fainting-Foals-Sleepy-Horses

snipped
What Is Narcolepsy?

Narcolepsy in horses is characterized by excessive daytime sleepiness and episodes of cataplexy--the sudden but usually brief loss of muscle tone that results in partial or complete collapse.
As in humans, true narcolepsy in horses is characterized by deep sleep or REM (rapid eye movement) sleep that occurs at an unusual time. Horses get most of their sleep on their feet, thanks to a unique physical structure known as the stay apparatus. This system of tendons and ligaments in the hind legs, and to a lesser degree the front legs, locks the limbs in extension, allowing the horse to sleep while he is standing. Even with this ability, horses typically lie down at least once a day to achieve deep sleep. Normal horses that are provided with comfortable, familiar surroundings can obtain sufficient REM sleep during short periods of recumbency.
Treatment?

Once a definitive diagnosis is made, several treatment options are available. Although imipramine--a tricyclic antidepressant widely used in human medicine--is the standard treatment for narcolepsy in horses, another tricyclic antidepressant that can be used is amitriptyline. Tricyclic antidepressants work to block the re-uptake of serotonin and norephinephrine. Nick Dodman, BVMS, Dipl. ACVA, ACVB, a professor, section head, and program director in the Animal Behavior Department of Clinical Sciences at Tufts Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine in North Grafton, Mass., believes "it is this catecholamine surge (the block of serotonin and norephinephrine) that buoys the level of consciousness/awareness and prevents the horse literally from falling asleep on his feet." According to Dodman, amitriptyline is slightly more potent than imipramine, so when horses are first introduced to the drug, they should be on colic watch to see how they react to it. Dodman says that he has used amitriptyline 100% successfully on one narcoleptic horse at 300 mg once daily given in a mixture of sweet feed and molasses. "The horse ate it as willing as an aperitif (appetizer)," says Dodman.

The person must have on a mask. The cops look normal from behind but this guys face looks just like a mask.

I hope that I included the game camera picture!

Does anyone else think they see a person sitting with their back to the tree trunk, face obscured by leaves? Looks like a shoulder and upper arm, facing away from the driveway?

Laughing

ETA: well, lookee there, no piccie -- hope someone knows what I'm talkin' about!

Dodman says that he has used amitriptyline 100% successfully on one narcoleptic horse at 300 mg once daily given in a mixture of sweet feed and molasses. "The horse ate it as willing as an aperitif (appetizer)," says Dodman.

And this would explain the high dose in her blood system. She lived right on the other side of a horse ranch, was there often, and could have either picked it up herself, or someone could have slipped it to her. Either way, there's how a large dose could have been delivered without finding a large amount of pill fragments that would have been found had she taken/been given handfuls of a human dose strength.

I hope that I included the game camera picture!

Does anyone else think they see a person sitting with their back to the tree trunk, face obscured by leaves? Looks like a shoulder and upper arm, facing away from the driveway?

Laughing

The bright spot on the right of that tree? It's also there in the pictures of the cops walking by. As bright as it is, and as little as the tree is, I'd think it would have been noticed had it been a person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry