CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is with the color changed to better show the contrast..definitely imo says ..mind...
PicsArt_1347586477625.jpg

Thanks. I have been lurking and reading for a little bit, but I haven't really figured out how to navigate the site yet. I can't believe its taken me this long to discover it though.

Welcome. I was a lurker a long time.....and I still don't know how to navigate the site all the way. Enjoy, but I must warn, it can be pretty addictive. Just spend a little time over in the unidentified and you will know what I mean.

Marshmallow.....I think everything else has come from the blog, I'm not sure were the info M talking to dad the night she died came from....maybe you know and can link the information? I would love to see it.

Going on the date stamp I guess this isn't as connected as i thought anyway :giggle:

No Bearx...the date on the google stamp (09/23/11) DOES correlate with the timeframe of this case.

No Bearx...the date on the google stamp (09/23/11) DOES correlate with the timeframe of this case.

No no, we were thinking of a connection between this being mowed and the berm being mowed a week or two ago. I was assuming the words were recent too, but they aren't.

I really see it as a W and not a U for some reason.

The first U or at the end? I'm trying to see a W and can't. I tried looking at it upside down, too, and it could, if you really squint at it, look like Mind, but that's pushing it, I think. What's funny is that to me the M upside down doesn't look like a W!

Yes, rollinginit imo "guess" is about as accurate a word to describe what any of us may see or propose it to be..mind..PUTU..either way are pretty much meaningless to all of us as to what it could mean and who was the intended audience to read it..

so my most recent "guess" after altering the color and turning it the opposite way..my guess is ..mind..lol

Ananyone can look at the photo from any angle they so choose..seeing as how its an aerial photo there is no "right" way to look at it...PUTU didnt make a lick of sense to me personally hence exactly why I chose to rotate to the left x2 and see if it possibly made better sense..but honestly mind makes just as little sense as PUTU..but hey thats jmo and as always to each their own..

No, Thyme, the ground rules have not been changed. Sigh.

Cornbread, I read on the blog in one of the replies to a comment that the fingernails were real, not gel, not acrylic. Don't ask me for a link...it's late and I'm cranky. LOL. But Toni cleared that up.

Best-
Herding Cats

She responded to my question:
http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1137#comment-932

they were her real nails – Morgan didn’t do fake, but they were just done the day before we found her body and that was one of the BIG questions I asked Dr. Kurtzman on our first conference call – he said he did not cut her nails and did not notice any tears on them and they were in good condition with a french manicure on them when her body left his facility so if something happened to her nails it had to have happened in transporting her to the funeral home so it is the funeral homes responsibility – so here’s my problem with this it was her 3 nails, pinky, ring, and middle fingers on her right hand (she was right handed) and they were either cut or torn at an angle so to me it is a BIG problem, either a defensive wound (but we were told there was not sign of trauma) or her body was mishandled but the funeral home is owned by Trey Holt the Coroner that would never return our calls or letters…so now what? It doesn’t give me a lot of hope that other things were not as they appeared in this and as a mom is turns my stomach.

Several people have asked why the issue of real vs. fake nails is important. Fake nails are a lot harder to break/tear/cut than real nails.

The first U or at the end? I'm trying to see a W and can't. I tried looking at it upside down, too, and it could, if you really squint at it, look like Mind, but that's pushing it, I think. What's funny is that to me the M upside down doesn't look like a W!

When we view it as PUTU, I see P something something W, not PUTU.

The other way I see mInd.

HTH

A couple of notes on the neighborhood: I don't see any street lights at all. The shrubbery seems fairly short around the houses themselves except for a few immature trees. No sidewalk. It seems a stranger in the area would be very easily noticed. Only a few of the houses have fencing around them. At least I think it's fencing.

There looks to be a house in the equestrian center, but it's quite a ways from the stables, and there's no fence around the stables. Someone could easily have access to that area, the horses and tack rooms, etc., and not been seen from the main house; however, they'd be seen by the houses.

Do detectives and LE actually have developed suspects when they are in question of there even being a stalker that exists?..zero evidence of there ever even being a stalker..yet detectives and LE have a fully developedd list of suspects(as in multiple, more than one)...??

To believe no stalker exists and have zero proof of a stalker existing does not jive with, or coincide with the detectives actually having a developed suspect list...

I want this in my pasture-

Attachments

• Crop Circle 2009 Little London, nr Yatesbury, Wiltshire_ Reported 3rd June.jpg
    Crop Circle 2009 Little London, nr Yatesbury, Wiltshire_ Reported 3rd June.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 65
She responded to my question:
http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1137#comment-932

Several people have asked why the issue of real vs. fake nails is important. Fake nails are a lot harder to break/tear/cut than real nails.

Mom says this happened somewhere between the coroner's and the funeral home, so the broken nails would not have been indicative of defense wounds. On the other hand, why would the coroner/funeral home owner cut them and then deny it?

Do detectives and LE actually have developed suspects when they are in question of there even being a stalker that exists?..zero evidence of there ever even being a stalker..yet detectives and LE have a fully developedd list of suspects(as in multiple, more than one)...??

To believe no stalker exists and have zero proof of a stalker existing does not jive with, or coincide with the detectives actually having a developed suspect list...

Great point Smooth.

I don't think it can be both.

One blog post stated that they asked M for her input on who she could think of that could do this, and after talking to E, she named K and e-mailed the police. It's from this post: http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=859

WS Mods may not like that being linked here since TI posted K's full name in the screenshot- I wanted to link my source though, let me know if it's a no-no.

Anyway, could that be where it's coming from that they had a "suspect list?"

I've never posted here before, but actually joined after reading some here today specifically because of the photo of the stalker in the driveway after the police left. Someone mentioned earlier that it looks like they could be wearing a cap backwards. I absolutely agree and to me, it looks like it could have a camouflage pattern on it. When I go back and look at it, all I see now is a backwards camo cap with the persons head turned to the right, bill out to the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happy.af.wtf