CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good call. I didn't put those two facts together myself. Is there a date/time stamp on the Google image? Probably not, IIRC. Interesting...

I'd have to look at the map to poke around for dates but I don't have the address.

Ok,ive had a thought.On google maps theres a slider that can give historic satellite photos of the area so it may be worth while seeing what the area was like at the time?.
Or am iwaffling and the pic were looking at is from that time period?..

Anyhoo off to my pit,hopefully get caught up again tomorrow..

That "PUTU" is very clear....does "google" publish the dates that they will be taking the satellite photos? Otherwise, who would be the audience?

OK. This may be out there but M had just come back from CA with her new puppy after spending the summer there working for her sister. I think knowing about her summer there could provide a clue. Could she have met this stalker and he followed her to CO?

Dya think they maybe mispelled 'PUTA',is that not a derogatory word?or have i been watching too many films?.

Dya think they maybe mispelled 'PUTA',is that not a derogatory word?or have i been watching too many films?.

I did think this when I first saw it, I just have to believe that if someone went to the effort of mowing actual letters, they'd look up the spelling :giggle: Maybe not!

I don't know what it says, actually, but that looks like it would be pretty hard to do, IMO. Is it upside down? Looks kind of like "Mind" when viewed that way to me.

Google finds a hit for something putu-related in Sacremento but my hubby has me well trained to not click random sites :)

I don't know what it says, actually, but that looks like it would be pretty hard to do, IMO. Is it upside down? Looks kind of like "Mind" when viewed that way to me.

Well, we have no idea which way it's intended to be viewed from.

Good call. I didn't put those two facts together myself. Is there a date/time stamp on the Google image? Probably not, IIRC. Interesting...

Going on the date stamp I guess this isn't as connected as i thought anyway :giggle:

That could also be a w, not an m, when viewed from the "PUTU" view (I hope that makes sense, vs the mInd view).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member