CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I have read the blog. I check for updates multiple times daily, I'm very impatient! LOL.

I have some very strong suspicions on what happened and who was involved. But, I don't think we are allowed to bring those people up now with the new ground rules that were posted. I hope that more *solid* info comes out soon so we can better piece together what has happened in this terrible situation.

I am on the fence as to if Morgan was murdered in the literal sense of being poisoned or if the stalking became too much stress and caused her body to shut down or if she accidentally overdosed in trying to get some rest. I am really interested in seeing the evidence that Toni has and who it points to.

As a whole though, I do feel that Morgan, or her entire family, we in fact stalked and terrorized AND that one of her "friends" was helping out whoever was harassing them.

Yes, I have read the blog. I check for updates multiple times daily, I'm very impatient! LOL.

I have some very strong suspicions on what happened and who was involved. But, I don't think we are allowed to bring those people up now with the new ground rules that were posted. I hope that more *solid* info comes out soon so we can better piece together what has happened in this terrible situation.

I am on the fence as to if Morgan was murdered in the literal sense of being poisoned or if the stalking became too much stress and caused her body to shut down or if she accidentally overdosed in trying to get some rest. I am really interested in seeing the evidence that Toni has and who it points to.

As a whole though, I do feel that Morgan, or her entire family, we in fact stalked and terrorized AND that one of her "friends" was helping out whoever was harassing them.
I concur.

Opinions are... ;)

http://science.howstuffworks.com/autopsy3.htm

Medical Examiner or Coroner?
While many types of medical doctors are capable of performing autopsies, most states or local government laws mandate that an appointed forensic pathologist do the work. These appointees are called medical examiners and have an official position in the county medical examiner system
Not all counties use the medical examiner system. Some counties use coroners and a coroner's system. There are two major differences between medical examiners and coroners and their corresponding systems.
Dr. Kiesel explains:
A medical examiner by definition is a physician ... In most cases, they are trained to be forensic pathologists... and are appointed to their positions. To be a coroner, you just have to be able to be elected to the job. You've got places where the local feed store operator is a coroner. I've got a friend out in Washington State who's a farmer, who's the coroner of his county.
Many coroners are qualified pathologists with years of experience. Some are physicians in unrelated fields. But depending on the county laws,[/B] a coroner may require no medical qualifications at all in order to perform his or her duty. This fact raises two questions:
First, why would a county opt for a coroner system over a medical examiners system if the differences in qualifications can be so great?
The answer is resources. In most rural areas, there may not be a whole lot of qualified forensic pathologists around nor the facilities needed for them to do their jobs properly. Additionally, rural areas with very little or no violent crime or unexplainable deaths don't need a full-time forensic pathologist.
The second question is: What is a feed store coroner going to do when faced with a dead body?
Dr Kiesel answers, "He's gonna go out and say, 'Well, he's dead.' That's the coroner's official duty."
The coroner is also responsible for:
Identifying the body
Notifying the next of kin
Collecting and returning any personal belongings on the body to the family of the deceased
Signing the death certificate

Perhaps why the autopsy had 2 different opinions- natural causes changed to susicide ?

I would recommend Frontline:post Mortem to those interested in the roles of medical examiners and coroners. It is available to watch on Netflix.

Here is the description of the episode.

Providing a stark contrast to the supersleuth-physicians who run the forensics labs on TV, the real-life medical examiners under the microscope in this PBS documentary often lack requisite certification and training. As a result, criminals go free

I believe you're right. I think they're more or less the one who runs the show when someone dies: deciding when an autopsy is needed, signing the death certificate, testifying in court, supervising all of the testing done, and deciding when to release the body. I'm sure there are other duties, but those are all I can think of at the moment. The ME determines the cause of death, but it's the coroner who actually signs the death certificate. I guess in a small county, they might be the same person, but I think they more likely use an ME from another county when needed.

We only have a coroner in the county I live in. When there is a suspicious death, the body is sent to a ME in another county for an autopsy.

yes, i have read the blog. I check for updates multiple times daily, i'm very impatient! Lol.

I have some very strong suspicions on what happened and who was involved. But, i don't think we are allowed to bring those people up now with the new ground rules that were posted. I hope that more *solid* info comes out soon so we can better piece together what has happened in this terrible situation.

I am on the fence as to if morgan was murdered in the literal sense of being poisoned or if the stalking became too much stress and caused her body to shut down or if she accidentally overdosed in trying to get some rest. I am really interested in seeing the evidence that toni has and who it points to.

As a whole though, i do feel that morgan, or her entire family, we in fact stalked and terrorized and that one of her "friends" was helping out whoever was harassing them.

ita,,,,,,,,,

:fireworks::welcome::fireworks:

That was me. Thank you! I kept hearing about nails being broken or torn and had no clue what is was about. Thanks!

Unless they never did develop a suspect list, or, they developed one at a certain point based on the statements of the family but then later, after never finding evidence to support those statements, they no longer believed there was a crime to compile suspects for.

Again, we have the mom's statements but they contradict LE's and thus far, very many people on this thread find a logic problem with her account of things she feels transpired.

Nails can be broken and bodies bruised post mortem, just due to handling.

:welcome4:

:fireworks2: WELCOME!!!!!

But to be very clear, we only have two official causes of death. The third was an opinion in a letter. (I'm always thinking with my stupid legal mind!!!)

No problem, I was glad to finally have an answer, for some reason it was driving me slightly batty not knowing whether her nails were real or fake. Can I attribute that to overdue pregnant brain? LOL

Question about the nails. If the nails were cut as part of the examination, wouldn't all of her nails been cut? Or, maybe a better question would be, SHOULDN'T all of her nails have been cut and checked, not just 3 from one hand?

I think its very interesting the stalking stops when he is out of town. Mom may not be overreacting as much as people think. I think this is all going to become much clearer as this unfolds. Truthfully I wish she would just put it all out there.

ITA, I understand she has to do this her way for personal reasons but I just wish we knew what there is to work with to help her get justice for Morgan. She said that the pic she posted from the hunting cam was the 1st pic of the stalker, indicating that there are more. Several people are spending time trying to adjust that image when there is one or more other pics that might reveal more.

Morgan's story is spreading like wildfire now. I hope Mrs. I is aware of all the resources she has at her disposal right now, including the wide variety of skills the members of WS can provide, while she has so much attention focused on Morgan's case .

I'm afraid that three more months is a long time to wait and people might start to focus on another case where more info is readily available. There are so many tragic stories in this world and so many families need help finding answers. Sadly, each story is more heartbreaking than the next.

NOTE: I'm not bashing her blog. I just wish we had all the details now so we could do what we love to do here...help people.

Welcome new posters!!!!:seeya:

I don't know how hard real nails are to tear for most people, but my nails tear easy. My nails are thin. I have a best friend that has rock solid nails. It does seem strange that M has 3 that are torn especially after getting a manicure. If the ME didn't think her death was murder, I can't really see them getting nail samples???? Is taking nail samples a normal autopsy or just the ones they suspect are murdered?

The ME's office in that town are elected. The ME is on his 4th term. Yes, he does own a funeral home but that is not uncommon.

I don't know about others, but I didn't really know that much about stalking. Sure, I've heard my kids say to their friends "you stalker" in a joking manner. I actually thought stalking was more of a movie star thing.

I do remember watching a movie on Lifetime a long time ago about a woman that was stalked (Brooke Shields played in it). Of course, I thought it was a fake movie. No, it was about a girl named Laura Black. A normal young lady. No movie star. Then of course, I've been watching the "stalked...somebody's watching" on the ID channel for the last couple of days.

I must say, the blog has been an eye opener to me. No matter how this all turns out....it has been educational to me. One thing that crossed my mind on what I would do......haha, yeah I'm evil enough that bear traps and hot wire crossed my mind.

I don't know about others, but I didn't really know that much about stalking. Sure, I've heard my kids say to their friends "you stalker" in a joking manner. I actually thought stalking was more of a movie star thing.

I do remember watching a movie on Lifetime a long time ago about a woman that was stalked (Brooke Shields played in it). Of course, I thought it was a fake movie. No, it was about a girl named Laura Black. A normal young lady. No movie star. Then of course, I've been watching the "stalked...somebody's watching" on the ID channel for the last couple of days.

I must say, the blog has been an eye opener to me. No matter how this all turns out....it has been educational to me. One thing that crossed my mind on what I would do......haha, yeah I'm evil enough that bear traps and hot wire crossed my mind.

Ooh bear traps! If only I owned and didn't rent, hahaha. I like it, I like it.

Wanted to mention this as it is a mistake I made. The number one mistake stalking victims make is confronting the stalker. It makes them turn even more aggressive, and that can result in all out war or murder. (I have that problem as I got sick of it and wanted to face the fear that was ruining my life, confront the issue and move on. Not good.)

Do not communicate with stalker in any way, not even to tell them to leave you alone. Do not try to chase down stalker. Get cameras or even a webcam in windows, anything. Just do not confront in any way.

Was E the president of the association I wonder? He has a shirt like the photo of perp, he knew details in the neighborhood, as posted in the last comment on the blog.

Was E the president of the association I wonder? He has a shirt like the photo of perp, he knew details in the neighborhood, as posted in the last comment on the blog.

IMO I think that E is a little bit suspicious but I would also think that most people have shirts like that. To me it looks like a long sleeve tshirt, but it is really odd that he immediately runs and grabs one to show that he has one like it.

I have shared this story with my husband who has very little interest in such things but I think I have peaked his interest when I showed him the pictures on the hunting cam. He had a question and he isn't familiar enough with hunting to know the answer. The question may have already been answered by mom but I missed it - Was the trail cam motion activated or was it set up to take pictures every so often like every two mins (like it apparently did). When I showed him the stalker photo he also asked me why the guy didn't try to take down the camera. He was surprised when I showed him the next picture.

I agree with those who question the real relationship between M-B-K. IMO there is more to that story and hopefully it will be revealed.

If you can get make and model of gamecam you can get all the specs for it online.I think its a cheaper cam so i think it would be motion activated?,im also sure it gives of a faint red light in the unit itsel(IR i think?) and may even make a faint sound too?.
Im also presuming its an IR flash as opposed to a normal bright white flash?.

Even if the stalker didnt see the camera being installed i doubt it would be too hard to find the gamecam..

Southerncat,i dont think the camera was set to take pics every couple of minutes,i may be wrong but that would take a lot of pics in a night to go through and use far more battery power..

IMO I think that E is a little bit suspicious but I would also think that most people have shirts like that. To me it looks like a long sleeve tshirt, but it is really odd that he immediately runs and grabs one to show that he has one like it.

I have shared this story with my husband who has very little interest in such things but I think I have peaked his interest when I showed him the pictures on the hunting cam. He had a question and he isn't familiar enough with hunting to know the answer. The question may have already been answered by mom but I missed it - Was the trail cam motion activated or was it set up to take pictures every so often like every two mins (like it apparently did). When I showed him the stalker photo he also asked me why the guy didn't try to take down the camera. He was surprised when I showed him the next picture.

I agree with those who question the real relationship between M-B-K. IMO there is more to that story and hopefully it will be revealed.

BBM. Depends on what type of camera they bought. My hubby's cameras are motion activated. BUT I do believe that some camera that are motion activated only go off within a certain number of time. For example...my husband walks out to his camera to lay some deer corn. It will snap him as soon as he walks in the shot, but it will be a minute or two later before it will snap him again even though he is moving the whole time in front of the camera.

Now his more expensive camera....the better the memory card and camera, the better pictures and the faster shot times. I'm sure there are some VERY expensive ones that will snap much faster. I know there are some that you can actually record as video instead of taking pictures. My hubby has one that does that. As soon as a deer walks in view, it starts recording. The bad thing about that.........you have to have a great memory card and you still may not get much video time.

Most cameras have internal memory, but it's usually not much. Probably enough to hold 20 pictures or so. Most hunters use memory cards.

There are some very expensive ones that do some amazing things. Hubby has one on his christmas list already.:maddening: It's one of those wireless ones that streams to your computer.

JMO

Speaking of cameras, for any in need: My dad had a bunch of cameras he mounted outside. They were only $9.95 at Radio Shack. They were connected to small older vcrs and he recorded the night activity. It was a cheap but efficient set up. I don't however care for the vcr idea. (This was a long time ago though.)

It would better solution is as rollinginit mentioned. Something that can be streamed to a computer. You can access from any computer 24/7, and use other forms of storage if storing more than you want on your hard drive.

Kind of gives you an idea of trail cams

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIx9KiGsg0c&feature=related"]AMAZING! Hidden Camera Time Lapse - YouTube[/ame]

Have you ever looked at someone of a mutual friend and instantly became so terrified of them (without even talking to them to decide they are creepy or a jerk) you run out of the room and at the mention of their name you took white?

<modsnip>. I think that is a big key in solving this case.

gentle reminder:

1) do not discuss other comments on other forums or link to them
2) do not discuss pm(s) on the thread

(these are general terms of service rules)

Im trying to find a comment that was made (I think this week) where an anonymous person left a message on the blog naming 3 people that had a strong motive. Does anyone know which day? Im thinking it might have gotten removed because I cant find it.

Im trying to find a comment that was made (I think this week) where an anonymous person left a message on the blog naming 3 people that had a strong motive. Does anyone know which day? Im thinking it might have gotten removed because I cant find it.

Twas in the last cuple of days i think concernedmother,i dont think it was removed but it i think the mother edited out the surnames?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966