CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its on the 10th,its headed "A ray of light at the end of what promises to be a very long tunnel…here is what you have all been waiting to see"

And its way down near the bottom of the comments.

Welcome new posters!!!!:seeya:

I don't know how hard real nails are to tear for most people, but my nails tear easy. My nails are thin. I have a best friend that has rock solid nails. It does seem strange that M has 3 that are torn especially after getting a manicure. If the ME didn't think her death was murder, I can't really see them getting nail samples???? Is taking nail samples a normal autopsy or just the ones they suspect are murdered?

The ME's office in that town are elected. The ME is on his 4th term. Yes, he does own a funeral home but that is not uncommon.

I wouldn't be surprised that nail clippings and hair samples were taken. Her cause of death was unknown at this time.

I don't know what the motive would be for M doesn't come across as a snitch, or involved in any type of drugs. I believe M knew that group of people did do drugs ie Pot, and she didn't want any part of that. <modsnip>

I've told my kids when growing up, if you see anything illegal going on or feel uncomfortable leave. You don't want to get in trouble because of guilt by association.

The thing with E, if IIRC he lived across the street. I would think he would have been seen or got caught if he ran from the house to his house. After all once the one neighbor "R" knew what was going on I'm sure she kept an eye out and would have seen that.

I wouldn't be surprised that nail clippings and hair samples were taken. Her cause of death was unknown at this time.

iirc the mother commented that no nail clippings were taken. I have read so many pages I cannot recall what page it was on. I think it was the one with the new forensic report (that is why the mother stated she found the ripped nails concerning)

iirc the mother commented that no nail clippings were taken. I have read so many pages I cannot recall what page it was on. I think it was the one with the new forensic report (that is why the mother stated she found the ripped nails concerning)

Think thats the same page i posted above,it has the reports.

Let me rephrase- I wouldn't be surprised *if* nail clippings were taken.

I've read what Toni has written concerning it.

I was reading the blog comments and was surprised/shocked by a couple of them on September 10th.
A comment asked if they had all of the copies of police reports and if she would consider posting copies on the blog.
Toni's reply- I'm not sure if that's possible, I don't think we're their favorite people anymore.

I'm stunned, really stunned.
Someone needs to advise this family on procedures in obtaining copies of every document, e-file, scrap of paper associated with this incident. If not Toni and Steve themselves- then a friend or family member. It's not about being favorites. Stunned, I am.

I don't know what the motive would be for M doesn't come across as a snitch, or involved in any type of drugs. I believe M knew that group of people did do drugs ie Pot, and she didn't want any part of that. <modsnip>

I've told my kids when growing up, if you see anything illegal going on or feel uncomfortable leave. You don't want to get in trouble because of guilt by association.

The thing with E, if IIRC he lived across the street. I would think he would have been seen or got caught if he ran from the house to his house. After all once the one neighbor "R" knew what was going on I'm sure she kept an eye out and would have seen that.

If I found out my neighbor had a stalker Id be doing alot of watching at night to see if I could catch or recognize the perp.Even more so if my kids were still at home.

Let me rephrase- I wouldn't be surprised *if* nail clippings were taken.

I've read what Toni has written concerning it.

I was reading the blog comments and was surprised/shocked by a couple of them on September 10th.
A comment asked if they had all of the copies of police reports and if she would consider posting copies on the blog.
Toni's reply- I'm not sure if that's possible, I don't think we're their favorite people anymore.

I'm stunned, really stunned.
Someone needs to advise this family on procedures in obtaining copies of every document, e-file, scrap of paper associated with this incident. If not Toni and Steve themselves- then a friend or family member. It's not about being favorites. Stunned, I am.
I don't see those comments on the blog entry for Sep 10. Help plz?

ETA: I used the blog calendar to go to Sep 10. Probably need to back up to when she blogged about Sep 10. Note: giving a link (or specific description) will be helpful. :)

I think sometimes we are surprised that family's haven't done this or that but forget to realize that we have learned so much following all the cases and not everyone has paid attention and when its hits them they are clueless what to do ,which way to turn and don't have an understanding of what they are entitled to. . Im sure just by people finding her blog it has helped her and giving her ideas for directions and things she has never considered.
Even worse when the family's don't have money,resources or friends like attorneys etc.

gentle reminder:

1) do not discuss other comments on other forums or link to them
2) do not discuss pm(s) on the thread

(these are general terms of service rules)

I guess my question is, we were told TI wants the info out there and she doesn't mind it being shared, but I wasn't told that directly by TI so it's a no-go correct?

There's a long comment on the recent post about why M was taking certain meds.

I don't see those comments on the blog entry for Sep 10. Help plz?

ETA: I used the blog calendar to go to Sep 10. Probably need to back up to when she blogged about Sep 10. Note: giving a link (or specific description) will be helpful. :)

The date on the blog post is September 10, 2012- a light at the end of the tunnel. She posts more than once on most days.
http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1137#comment-1037

I guess my question is, we were told TI wants the info out there and she doesn't mind it being shared, but I wasn't told that directly by TI so it's a no-go correct?

If you were told that on another forum.. that is correct.. it is a no go.

Stooopid question, guys, but what's MSM? Seeing it everywhere, but I'm a newbie to the forum world and I can't figure it out.
TIA!

Thanks for asking. I've been wondering what it was too. I assumed it was media, but had no idea what the acronym actually was!

I am having so much trouble with this case. So many unanswered questions. The perp seemed to be a genius, always able to stay one step ahead of LE and the family. I have wondered if he had some sort of listening/spying device in the house. Also, wondering if one of Morgan's friends was inadvertently (or not) giving information to the stalker or if Morgan herself was giving him/her information not knowing who the stalker was. Some people are starting to question the motives of their neighbor (E). I'd like to know what kind of relationships the Ingrams had with all their neighbors. Were they all on good terms? How long had everyone been neighbors? And, why were Morgan and B not on friendly terms? What's the back story there?

Ugh. Am I the only one wishing snarkymalarky hadn't found and posted about this blog until novemberish? Then we would have almost the whole story and wouldn't have to go through the agonizing wait for each new post.

Still in shock at the Ingrams ignorance of how to protect themselves a little better from what was going on. One quick little google search would have given them so many ideas! Geez Louise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member