CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stalker was pushing the codes into the front door lock.

Mom spotted him at the front door dressed in a hoody...Dad took off after him.

Mom saw him one other time....but previous time was on the front porch.

Sliding back doors had keylocks that the family didn't know exist despite living there 6 years.

Stalker suspect's girlfriend's dad was head of the homeowner administration and was claimed to have a complete set of keys.

In that case, why broken locks?

How mom thinks m was killed.......locks kept getting broke. Switched the codes.

They would hear the stalker pushing in codes.

This makes me so sad. I wish they would have had an alarm. I have one and set it at night. It goes off immediately (no delay) if anyone opens or breaks any door or window.

How do you think he killed her?

Second set of lab tests...gastric fluid...found ami + flexoril (which M never used, not in house) + a Something (sleeping pill) + something else.

Missed last two drug names...need to get these documented somehow..

No rape kit.

2 vets in clinics in valley said we have transdermal ami that we sell over the counter for a 1200 lb horse.

Suspect's girlfriend's mother worked at the ranch.

Mom doesn't believe she was slipped the drug before she got home. Dr. Doberson agrees.

How mom thinks m was killed.......locks kept getting broke. Switched the codes.

They would hear the stalker pushing in codes.

I can't get the radio show here so I'm asking questions as they occur from what you all kindly post.

didn't they have a motion cam set up directed at the code pads/doors?

A lot of stuff about the drugs. Ugh, I have a hard time with the spelling

Dr. Thinks she died within 1/2 hr

Stalker was pushing the codes into the front door lock.

Mom spotted him at the front door dressed in a hoody...Dad took off after him.

Mom saw him one other time....but previous time was on the front porch.

Sliding back doors had keylocks that the family didn't know exist despite living there 6 years.

Stalker suspect's girlfriend's dad was head of the homeowner administration and was claimed to have a complete set of keys.

Bolding that line again...so she believes that person (the bf) is a serial stalker and murderer, right?

disolecocurapan is the way she sounded it out. Maybe someone can figure it out I know I didnt spell it right

Mom says Dr. D believes she died within a half an hour of dosing.

They had a viewing......right hand three fingernails were cut at an angle. Mom believes it was a defensive thing.

Mom does not think she was slipped anything beforehand. She thinks she was given the date rape drug while she slept (in some way like chloroforming by putting it over someone's mouth) then given drugs.

She thought the coroner should have taken off her nail polish to look for injection marks.

Windows were very high. Gutters were stressed cracked from someone leaning on it. There was also a blade under the tree. A hunters blade.

Mom believe that a boy and girl were involved.

Is it possible the person (boy) who was doing most of the stalking is not the one who actually killed Morgan (if she was indeed murdered)?

Maybe girl was upset that boy had become so super obsessed with Morgan and wanted to take away the object of his obsession.

Maybe girl was also angry that Morgan's parents suspected her and boy and that the police had ended up at her home looking for boy. Killing Morgan would also hurt Morgan's parents (because I believe eventually the stalker/stalkers made this about terrorizing the entire family, not just Morgan).

If Morgan was murdered- no obvious sexual assault, possible poisoning, knowing what meds were in the house, etc. (plus where girl's family member worked where this drug in doses for horses might be available) makes me suspect girl of the murder but boy for most of the stalking (although egged on & encouraged at first by girl until she got jealous of the attention/obsession boy had with Morgan).

I also think there is a big back story to why girl didn't like Morgan. More than not wanting to give her a ride. There had to be a reason why Morgan didn't want to give her that ride.

ETA: Cannot believe no rape kit was done! Makes me rethink what I have just posted. Ugh!

How do you think he killed her?

Second set of lab tests...gastric fluid...found ami + flexoril (which M never used, not in house) + a chlorazepam (sleeping pill) + something else.

No rape kit.

2 vets in clinics in valley said we have transdermal ami that we sell over the counter for a 1200 lb horse.

Suspect's girlfriend's mother worked at the ranch.

Mom doesn't believe she was slipped the drug before she got home. Dr. Doberson agrees.

Transdermal would not give positive results in the gastric contents.

Mom said M was texting in the dark when she got home. Did they notice if she was drinking anything or eating?

these are some pretty serious accusations, the mother is making on WS radio, not just against the young man but also his ex-girlfriend and her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip