CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the keying happened at college, not at home. this stalking occured at the home only.

BBM

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that we don't know that. We are only hearing what Morgan has shared with other people. I suspect that the bolded above is not true. But this is all just MOO

BlogTalk Radio:
Morgan was never diagnosed or treated with depression.

Mom asked Morgan to go with her to therapy, and she declined. Morgan blew off steam with ballet.

Morgan caught stalker dressed in black when she took puppy out to go potty.

Doctor saw Morgan 36 hours before she died, and Morgan was tired and stressed but fine and was upbeat because she believed suspect would be arrested the following week. Morgan declined sleeping pills from the doctor. She didn't like to take pills.

Toni is more than willing to take a lie detector test (and hubby too).

M let Wylah out on a long lead and guy all in black was there.

Much more.

I already knew this part from before and I'm still beyond shocked that she could not pull into the driveway in the daylight without mom or dad there, but took her pup out to pee in the middle of the night, even on a long lead.

Mom believes the stalker is a serial stalker and serial murderer.

5 inncidents have been called in before m with tapping on the window.

Toni thinks M's stalker is a serial stalker and a serial murderer.

jewelry disappeared, suspect arrested in a different jurisdiction.

mom described the jewelry but they wouldn't tell her if Morgan's jewelry was in the stash.

She believes Morgan is not the only victim of this stalker...neighboring subdivision had 5 separate calls of tapping on window and spying on them. Dogs followed guy for 2 miles but they lost him.

Woman just emailed tipline and 2 weeks before Morgan's stalking, husband was out of town...guy dressed in black was outside her window...put German Shepherd on him...almost caught him but got away.

I think it is important not to allow our sympathy and pity for the family to cast a shadow over common sense and reason. we can have sympathy and pity but still have questions and doubts.

why go outside in the dark into the yard alone if you are scared to get out of the car and go into the house in the daylight? the alleged stalking occured mostly at night, this would seem to me to be the wrong time for Morgan to go walking alone.

How do you know mom hasn't got around to posting it yet??????

I think the better question is, if it WAS captured, why were LE saying no evidence of a stalking? It sounds like they have tons of photos.

I think the better question is, if it WAS captured, why were LE saying no evidence of a stalking? It sounds like they have tons of photos.

Well, I'm not sure except I do know the case is updated to a felony.

We know the photo we've seen was shown to 2 neighbors and many of M's friends. If anyone mentioned it looked like her dad or brother, that's been left out of the story so far. IIRC their reactions were more along the creeped out level, not a lightbulb moment.

I think it is important not to allow our sympathy and pity for the family to cast a shadow over common sense and reason. we can have sympathy and pity but still have questions and doubts.

why go outside in the dark into the yard alone if you are scared to get out of the car and go into the house in the daylight? the alleged stalking occured mostly at night, this would seem to me to be the wrong time for Morgan to go walking alone.
But the dog's gotta pee/etc.. JMO.

But the dog's gotta pee/etc.. JMO.

I wouldn't have the alleged victim of a persistent stalker do it, though. My husband would be doing it, with a gun in one hand and possibly a camera taped to his hat.

Yay for German shepherds (I have 3)

Mom was concerned about m being away from home

Tricia is an awesome interviewer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads