CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap...lost the connection and just got it back...

Did Toni just say that they caught someone on video running away, the nite Morgan died???

They see someone running from the back of the house to the front and ducking behind the neighbors car the night Morgan died.On the video.

these are some pretty serious accusations, the mother is making on WS radio, not just against the young man but also his ex-girlfriend and her family.

NO NAMES were said at all.

All the videos are on dropbox but the LE never looked at it but there are reports of somebody running away on the night m was murdered.

NO NAMES were said at all.

All the videos are on dropbox but the LE never looked at it but there are reports of somebody running away on the night m was murdered.

But unless she does a lot of blog editing, it's pretty obvious who she's talking about.

How mom thinks m was killed.......locks kept getting broke. Switched the codes.

They would hear the stalker pushing in codes.

So mom thinks either they learned the combo of the locks or got keys for the back sliding glass doors and that's how they got in that night, correct?

Does she speculate on how they got past the motion detectors, lights, and cameras to get to the door or how they got away without tripping any alarms?

Edit: Guess she answered while I was asking.

So on to the next question. If there is photographic evidence someone was on the property the night their healthy daughter died, why has it not been investigated as a murder? I don't understand what LE would gain by ignoring the evidence.

disolecocurapan is the way she sounded it out. Maybe someone can figure it out I know I didnt spell it right

We need to get these drugs documented...believe they are in the benzodiazapine class...maybe Klonopin and it's active metabolite? Could not hear the names clearly.

Tricia thinks we are all like dogs with a bone. LOL

Great interview. Thank you a bunch

They see someone running from the back of the house to the front and ducking behind the neighbors car the night Morgan died.On the video.

I feel like LE has a lot of explaining to do, especially if they ever said that there's no proof Morgan was ever stalked.

Did anyone catch the names of the medications found? Not sure what I heard. Was it Clonazepam? Lorazepam? Or something else?

anyone else having issues getting on Morgan'sStalking Blog tonight?

ETA: just got on ... couldn't earlier ...

Transdermal would not give positive results in the gastric contents.

Mom said M was texting in the dark when she got home. Did they notice if she was drinking anything or eating?

I think the implication was it would be transdermal for the horse but maybe administered orally to her?

Is it possible the person (boy) who was doing most of the stalking is not the one who actually killed Morgan (if she was indeed murdered)?

Maybe girl was upset that boy had become so super obsessed with Morgan and wanted to take away the object of his obsession.

Maybe girl was also angry that Morgan's parents suspected her and boy and that the police had ended up at her home looking for boy. This would hurt Morgan's parents (because I believe eventually the stalker/stalkers made this about terrorizing the entire family, not just Morgan).

If Morgan was murdered, it just seems like no obvious sexual assault, poisoning, knowing what meds were in the house, etc. (plus where girl's family member worked where this drug in doses for horses might be available) makes me suspect girl of the murder but boy for most of the stalking (although egged on & encouraged at first by girl until she got jealous of the attention/obsession boy had with Morgan).

I also think there is a big back story to why girl didn't like Morgan. More than not wanting to give her a ride. There had to be a reason why Morgan didn't want to give her that ride.

ETA: Cannot believe no rape kit was done! Makes me rethink what I have just posted. Ugh!
BBM.

Other than "gut feeling", some interaction we don't know about, someone telling M that so-and-so did or said such-and-such...Mom posted that Morgan was very psychic. (sorry, can't give link, search "psychic" on the blog)

PLEASE tell me LE has this video!!

LE took the videorecorders right after M's death, before T had looked at the video.

Months went by, she called to ask if they saw anything. They said they didn't have time to look through them (??) She was mad, asked for them back, they made copies for her.

"Steve and I spent hours and hours reviewing them again and we actually do see someone running from the back of the house to the front of the house and ducking behind a neighbours car in the middle of the night the same night she was killed"

I couldn't tell by the way she said that if the video clearly shows this. If so, that changes the whole story and would get rid of a lot of skepticism. You'd think LE would take it seriously... She should post the video.

Yes, LE has it all but hasn't had a chance to look at it yet.

They found a blade under a tree....was this found before/after/on the night Morgan died?

Why hasn't LE "had a chance to look at it yet"?! If it was found the night of/before Morgan died....that was nine months ago!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip