CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The blurry 4th picture looks like somebody pulled it off the mounting screws or gave it a really good hit that jarred it from its bracket.

My hubby got a picture like that once, it was when a big buck ran up to the tree that the camera was mounted on and started scraping his horns. It knocked the camera crooked in the mounting bracket.

IMO, the only time a camera would make that kind of picture is when it's being jarred from the still position.

I think if she left it "note" it would be in her pictures. I wonder if anyone has checked her camera and viewed the last pictures she took.
BBM. Very perceptive, good point.

Did she take a very recent photo of herself with Wylah (especially) and/or Tessi or Mogwai? I agree...the very last photos that she took would be important for not just sentimental reasons.

Ditto for her phone camera (except T said that LE took her phone and it was returned to them), IIRC...allowing for the conspiracy theory.

That said, the parents seem to have gone thru a discovery process (encountering all the photos she took, etc.) and everything else (to say nothing of the legal/criminal aspects).

I believe the parents too. Problem is, I dont see any proof yet to support suicide or murder. There is too much info missing.

I'll have to read the rest of the story when it gets posted. Right now..jmo..i'm thinking she might have taken something to get some sleep and calm herself..and it had a bad reaction on her. Not suicide or murder.

To me, it's obvious that the camera has been turned and is moving as the picture is take. It appears that it was knocked to the right (if you're looking at it from the front.) Everything in the picture is blurry, even though the previous pictures show no wind. I think that it sensed movement and took a picture 5 seconds later, as it was set to do. By that time it had been hit and was moving. The picture was taken 2 minutes after the picture of the stalker was taken, so I think it's logical to conclude that they were related. The camera was also 12 feet above the ground so I think it's unlikely that it was hit accidentally.

Here's the post with the pics for reference:
http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=845

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?m=20120828

Regarding the pics of stalker.
To me the fourth pic more likely moved. And if you look at the three other pics the camera was angled completely different then the last hence the suv. To me I believe it was hit.

Yes. I do see that. The angle is very different.

But, I can't say everything is blurry. The car shown in that picture does not look blurry to me,. The trees do as do some lines in the distance, but not the car. Not sure what that means.

But I do understand what you guys mean now.

I checked the weather. The video is dated 8-30-11. On that date, there was very little sustained wind but there were random wind gusts of 23 miles per hour. Not sure if that would affect a mounted camera: http://www.almanac.com/weather/history/zipcode/81623/2011-08-30

But I can say that the movement of that camera only minutes after a creepy image of some guy on their driveway was captured, is very significant.

I don't post much but it has been difficult to catch up with all post. I believe there is enough evidence to suspect a stalker as well as a suspicious death.we can go round and round about it being a suicide ,which then means there is nothing to "sleuth". I think it is a far leap from not accepting her death as suicide to writing a detailed blog .There has been many choices i made in my live that if i had to talk about it later it would make hardly any sense. I do wish we could get the whole story at once but this has gotten way more attention this way.I for one think there is a lot of "hinky" stuff going on worth loooking in to. Of course just MOO

Most of the answers lie in what happened the night she died. We havent seen the police report. We dont know what they found or didnt find in the house. We dont know what the autopsy showed. I am very curious about the external autopsy.

This reminds me of something mom said in the interview. She said M was scheduled to meet with the police and go over a certain person's schedule to see if it matched up with the stalkings.

I can see the police wanting her timeline so THEY can investigate if times matched up, but I can't see them inviting M to be part of the process, if for no other reason than to protect someone who had yet to be found guilty of anything involving the case and potential law suits from that.

What's your take on that, with your experience in the legal field?
And this reminds me that I wondered if M had reluctance to give all info to LE...perhaps for fear of retaliation, lack of confidence in the LE for whatever reason, possible denial of the seriousness of the situation. Just speculating.

I really feel that some of the answers are in Morgan's life. I wish that some of her friends would come forward. I'm sure there was a side of her that her parents didn't see. Not anything bad, necessarily, but a 20 year is going to have a different dynamic with her friends than her parents. Why was Morgan homeschooled in high school? Was there a problem at school? Was it because of her health issues? Was it so that she could pursue things that the local high school didn't offer? I don't feel that we have a good picture of who Morgan was.

On the comments of sep 20 mom stated that last tuesday the noticed the trash cans empty

all these new details don't really answer any questions, they only distract the readers. if there is a video and LE has seen it, and I do believe they did see it if it was really given to them, and LE feels it showed nothing then I'd tend to believe it showed nothing.

Unless we want to believe all is made up ,i think some unusual stuff is happening:
Of course the knocking etc on windows
Odd stalker pic, if it was someone innocent why not come forward?
suspicious death
Odd writing on lawn
Gnome stolen
I still find the neighbors video odd:)
car scratched
trash gone
Oh there may be more but i thinks that's a lot for a small little neighborhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online