CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we talking at all about the recent post that their trash was stolen from the current house? I am still on the fence about all of this, but leaning more towards someone who started out wanting to peep or scare Morgan, but quickly moved on to getting a thrill out of terrorizing the family. This was a new red flag for me. MOO

Yes-the trash was mentioned yesterday-I thought it was strange for someone to do that at their new house
I am still trying to figure out if the stalking stopped after Morgan's death & after they moved

According to a quick google of "Drugcite" on the internet, Laroxyl is the liquid form of Amitriptyline.
Just copy/paste into your browser what I have underlined above.

This does not indicate any theories or murder or suicide. Just providing info. There are a few cases worth noting regarding this form (method of delivery) of Ami.

I thought I was caught up, I must have missed that. Off to backtrack again, thanks, Syra!

The pictures or the officers and the stalker were all taken during the night. Next day when another officer comes by to see it all in the daylight the neighbor storms over demanding answers, and the first eight pictures of the night were of me setting up the camera. it was a good camera but the lead time from detection to the first picture is five seconds. The time it takes the officers to walk that far down the drive, so imagine if they were running, they'd be gone, and we had a lot of pictures like that.

Hi just what we've been told so far, Amitrityline metabolizes into nortriptyline, If you are taking the drug regularly then expect to see the levels of the two close to even. If it is a large one time then the nortriptyline will be much less than the level of the Amitriptyline as the body is shutting down and ceasing to metabolize. In the first tox reports the forensic pathologist blamed postmortem redistribution for the high numbers and prepared a page explaining that it was an insignificant amount for Toni and I to take to Doctors we visited for their opinion. Before long we had complete agreement from experts asked to weigh in that this was a massive dose. AIT labs did the original Tox and told Toni it was not the largest but certainly one of the largest numbers they had ever seen. This was from blood. the second test of her gastric contents also detected Amitriptyline but also flexeril and two other date rape compounds that were detected but a final number was not registered as the sample was exhausted. The test was done without our knowledge so its disheartening that now it has been used up with only half of the answers. A Forensic Toxicologist is being lined up to interpret what we have so far and he will be the best opinion.

the Arrhythmia was suspected at UCLA right from the first time they saw the case. Before the Amitriptyline levels were fully understood. Dr. Doberson (2nd pathologist, 1st ME or MD for that matter) suspected liquid most likely and injection less likely. 2 Vets from the immediate area have contacted us after reading the Blog and say the have both the liquid Amitriptyline for horses, and flexeril, also for horses. Small portion of either would be fatal. They used to be pretty "free" with both but now vow to keep under lock and key and dispense far more carefully. That's 2 vets out of probably 20. In pill form it is a long shot, > 100 pills and death long before they are digested for Amitriptyline alone. I'm sure you've all noticed how none of the other drugs are even mentioned.

Our custom was to walk the officers to the porch and then turn off the light after they had left. Can't be sure exactly what the cast was that evening but probably that is what we did this time. Wild to think as we were walking back to bed, stalker was coming out to watch officers leaving. Enhancement of the face in the photo has never been very successful, but the toolbelt reflection in window was spotted early on.

I was invited to stop by and I'm picking my way seeing where I can answer a question or two. You are so right about the medical complexity. An internist I think is quite brilliant set out to answer it all in simple terms for me and fifteen minutes later was saying, wow this gets very complex in a hurry! Kudos to anyone that can figure it out correctly. Even our experts don't completely agree but there is a complete consensus the the Amitriptyline is what killed her and it was a very large, one time dose.

Elavil (amitriptyline) is absolutely used for horses. This has been confirmed by two very local Vets that stock liquid elavil. It is banned from race tracks, but not in the pleasure horse use. Same goes for flexeril. I haven't actually gone through with a purchase but it can be bought online out of Canada for $30.

Here is some input from Morgan's Father for those that may have missed. If you click the little white arrow by his hat, it will take you to the original post if you would like to read them in context.

HTH

I copied that compilation of morgan's dad's posts by jbean above (thanks jbean!) into the timeline thread for future reference

so the pictures of the officers and the other person were taken at night....if the officers had on dark clothing and it appeared that way in the photo and he had on dark clothing wouldn't it appear dark as well? was it inverted? why is that the only unclear picture? the officers and the one with the dear were very clear.

I was just trying to understand. I'm not sure there is anyway she could post that will convince people if they already have their mind set to discount her. (not saying you are) Mom did say in the interview that she didn't feel comfortable making the videos public, but she did seem up to the idea of showing a few people (I'm assuming MODS) the videos.

Did she say she does not feel comfortable making the videos public?? I didn't hear that part.

I also want to add that if my recent posts have been skeptical, my mind has never been set to discount TI -- it's the opposite. I was captivated by the blog, and absolutely believed her account of things. But... as I went on reading, there were a lot of unanswered questions and unexplained leaps to conclusions and I started wondering how much of the blog was perception vs. reality. I have nothing but compassion for the Ingrams, but this is a pretty important question given the seriousness of the issue and allegations against her neighbours and LE.

There is an easy way to counter many of these questions though, and that would be by showing us, rather than telling us about, the evidence that has convinced her. That's why I'm surprised about this comment about the video.

I think this would be a really good case for Dateline and/or 48 hours mystery to do.

maybe even 20/20.

I'm sure this has been covered..but i have to ask.....if given the Amitriplyline...how long would it take to die? Could she have been given it while out that afternoon..or in bed that night?

Did she say she does not feel comfortable making the videos public?? I didn't hear that part.

I also want to add that if my recent posts have been skeptical, my mind has never been set to discount TI -- it's the opposite. I was captivated by the blog, and absolutely believed her account of things. But... as I went on reading, there were a lot of unanswered questions and unexplained leaps to conclusions and I started wondering how much of the blog was perception vs. reality. I have nothing but compassion for the Ingrams, but this is a pretty important question given the seriousness of the issue and allegations against her neighbours and LE.

There is an easy way to counter many of these questions though, and that would be by showing us, rather than telling us about, the evidence that has convinced her. That's why I'm surprised about this comment about the video.

I think any facts may come much later. The allegations against the neighbors are very strong. They could destroy these young adults lives. Every job application will be turned down when their names show up in connection with a suspected murder. No employer will take the time to read the blog and see it is all speculation/accusation of a grieving family with nothing to substantiate it. Every anything will lead to a google search, new friends, romances, employment, education. It is just not good. If there is no intention on her part to see if anything can be found and murder charges brought, I'm certain the others may have intentions of their own.

Then all the info will be out there, and then some that perhaps nobody wants out there.

It worries me for all concerned really.

I agree, Merc.

That's why I think that if the blog is going to lead down a path where it reveals certain 'suspects' -- the evidence against them should be just as transparent. Instead, the blog alludes to evidence against certain people (the stolen jewelry is a perfect example), but people are left to put two and two together. This means TI avoids making direct accusations, but it is still leading the reader toward (possibly misleading) conclusions.

I think any facts may come much later. The allegations against the neighbors are very strong. They could destroy these young adults lives. Every job application will be turned down when their names show up in connection with a suspected murder. No employer will take the time to read the blog and see it is all speculation/accusation of a grieving family with nothing to substantiate it. Every anything will lead to a google search, new friends, romances, employment, education. It is just not good. If there is no intention on her part to see if anything can be found and murder charges brought, I'm certain the others may have intentions of their own.

Then all the info will be out there, and then some that perhaps nobody wants out there.

This is a big reason we are so cautious and responsible about our posting here and have rules in place at Websleuths.

you hit the nail on the head for me.....what is perception vs reality in this case....

She was out that afternoon with someone...a boy she had known....her mom mentioned the name..on radio..but i won't say it here....but if she was slipped a date rape drug in a drink..without knowing..and taken a medication when she got home...could the mixture of these drugs show these results....maybe Nurse would know this answer?

that wikki article is an eyeopener for sure. has anyone asked if computers were analyzed at all?

so the pictures of the officers and the other person were taken at night....if the officers had on dark clothing and it appeared that way in the photo and he had on dark clothing wouldn't it appear dark as well? was it inverted? why is that the only unclear picture? the officers and the one with the dear were very clear.

Wild life cameras use infrared filters. They block blue and some green. The officers are either wearing khaki uniforms. . .and they show the true color (in B&W) or they are wearing a medium color that is filtering out the blue or some green and leaving a khaki looking color.

Here's an example of normal B&W compared to infrared B&W. Notice how the green lawn and trees are almost glowing in the infrared pic.

handy-scan-vis-ir-pair-1.jpg

Maybe they are laying the foundation with their beliefs of how it could have happened now and closer to Dec, the night of Morgans death they will start throwing out the evidence.

Maybe they are laying the foundation with their beliefs of how it could have happened now and closer to Dec, the night of Morgans death they will start throwing out the evidence.

I think we will get more evidence as time goes on...but i don't think they know the answer..or they wouldn't be writing and asking advice? In this case i'm not sure they will ever know....unless LE opens the case back up..and with all this attention..they might just do that. I know her body was cremated..so i'm not sure what answers they will find.

that wikki article is an eyeopener for sure. has anyone asked if computers were analyzed at all?

I think it was mentioned somewhere that LE did look at Morgan's electronics; i.e. phone, camera, computer. This is just a guess, but if they didn't have enough evidence to support stalking and the death was written as natural causes, then suicide, I don't think they'd be able to get a warrant to search computers of friends.

This is one thing that scares me though. If anyone I know ever dies under mysterious circumstances and they confiscate my computer, holy crap! I'm a major true crime buff, absolutely fascinated with forensics, and work as a medical transcriptionist so I'm always looking up all kinds of medical stuff. If I had my life to do over again I have no doubt I would have been an attorney. Even if they couldn't support a case against me, they'd walk away from my computer thinking I'm one odd duck. :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip