CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, I was just adding them to my previous post. I still can't read them though. I didn't try to enlarge either, being lazy.

Thanks!

The handy dandy magnifying glass that pops up at the bottom of the page saved me. (Whoever pointed that out, thank you!) That and leaning in real close to the monitor!

Now that I think about it......Technically, she could have been on a bunch of online college classes and finished up her AA first. I don't think they are required in Co to take the GED for home school. BUT most jobs require either that or a high school diploma.

Maybe a teacher could clear it up for sure.

My 18 year old recent home school graduate son headed off to college with 29 credits taken at the local community college for dual credit. So he started one credit away from being classified a sophomore when he walked onto campus.

My 18 year old recent home school graduate son headed off to college with 29 credits taken at the local community college for dual credit. So he started one credit away from being classified a sophomore when he walked onto campus.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! You must be so proud? You should be.

For those that don't know, there are a few comments that have been made over the last couple of days at the blog. Nothing super big.

This is my first post on the discussion board and I'm a total noob, so I hope I don't offend anyone because it's JMO.
I think it is perfectly normal for Mom to take daughter to the gyno, I'm 32 and have a 2 year old and if I hadn't lost my health insurance because I got laid off due to the pregnancy, I would probably still go with her. The main reason? Because when I was a minor and had to start getting my "yearly", I went to her Dr. She gave me the option to pick my own but I figured, eh, she's already done the legwork of finding a great doc, why not give hers a try? Plus, she could buddy-up my appointment with hers so that first visit wouldn't be so intimidating(she didn't come in the exam room or anything, just made the appointments back to back). And alas, we were on the same yearly checkup schedule so it could be something we did together, saved some gas, and she used this thing called a check(LOL) and paid for mine, too!
I guess if you read the blog and thought she meant she took M to the doc and went in the exam room and didn't have an appointment herself then, yep...a tad overbearing.

Now that I think about it......Technically, she could have been on a bunch of online college classes and finished up her AA first. I don't think they are required in Co to take the GED for home school. BUT most jobs require either that or a high school diploma.

Maybe a teacher could clear it up for sure.

Most Associates Degrees require a minimum of 60 credits earned.

There is a huge factor of importance that appears to continue to be forgotten, disregarded, or unimportant in some opinions..
I dont care who you are or where you live but when a 20 year old young woman just up and dies it damn well deserves an investigation into just why in the hell this young woman is dead..

That didnt happen here no matter how many times anyone wants to say there is zero proof of negligence or wrongdoing by anyone in this case..the fact is yes they have been extremely negligent as well as unethical and did not do their job..this suicide bs and realization of there being masive amounts of prescription drugs just "came to be this summer of 2012"..this ME did not do their job they did not investigate this death of a 20 year old..they didnt do squat and they didnt even do toxicology..they ruled firmly that this was straight up natural causes...

How is that just disregarded as unimportant and not stand out like the bright red waving flag that it is?

The problem begins and ends right there as far as evidence needed to show that a faulty, negligent, or just flat out non existent investigation went on WRT Morgans death..it was negligent.it is bs..and it more than warrants an investigation into this young womans death..im not claiming anything happened either way..I, nor you know what the hell happened to this young woman and by God one of the reasons we dont know is due to how her death was not properly investigated to begin with..even in just following the most basic of standard procedures..this ME and autopsy FAILED MISERABLY..

THAT ALONE DESERVES TO BE THOROUGHLY AND PROPERLY INVESTIGATED..why is it continued to be forgotten, disregarded, or deemed unimportant?..makes zero sense how that major issue is just glossed over and just non existent..

Thanking your post was not near enough - I'm giving you a standing ovation.

In SOME STATES, parents will have their child sit for the GED exam as an exit strategy when completing home school. Not sure about CO - but here in Indiana, we home schoolers do not do this. Our home schools are considered private schools (very, very SMALL private schools) and we issue diplomas just like any other school would.

MY OPINION ONLY FOLLOWS: I consider a GED something a dropout earns, not a home school graduate. And I admire those who return and earn a GED - not dissing them in any way, shape or form.

It's pretty common in WA for home schooled students to get a GED. They are not issued one by any high school or the state. I do believe there are home school organizations that can issue them, but specific requirements have to be met (attendance records, college credit hours, testing, etc.)

MOO

My DD is 15, next year she plans on going to our local vo-tech. She would ride the bus to the High School, then take another bus to the vo-tech. Half the day she would take her regular classes, the other half a skill class (like a welder, or nursing field, or accounting) She would technically still be in the 11th grade, but she wouldn't be going to high school. I do know she would graduate with the 12th grade class when it came time. (I call it vo-tech but I don't think they do here...I think it's some kind of community college) but at the same time, she would be earning a skill and working towards a degree.

See this is what worries me: M "completed her Associates Degree the spring before she passed away" per Mom (see bolded above). So Mom is saying that M got her Associates in Spring 2011. She had just received her High School GED in October 2010 per the coloradomountaincollege article.

So it took her one semester to earn her Associates Degree? I'm not bashing M at all, just always noticing little inconsistencies and little things that seem "off" and when added in toto = something's not right here.

Most high school age home school students take classes at the local community college around here. It's called dual enrollment. . .they earn college credits while still in high school. .. much like Running Start for non-home schooled students.

This is my first post on the discussion board and I'm a total noob, so I hope I don't offend anyone because it's JMO.
I think it is perfectly normal for Mom to take daughter to the gyno, I'm 32 and have a 2 year old and if I hadn't lost my health insurance because I got laid off due to the pregnancy, I would probably still go with her. The main reason? Because when I was a minor and had to start getting my "yearly", I went to her Dr. She gave me the option to pick my own but I figured, eh, she's already done the legwork of finding a great doc, why not give hers a try? Plus, she could buddy-up my appointment with hers so that first visit wouldn't be so intimidating(she didn't come in the exam room or anything, just made the appointments back to back). And alas, we were on the same yearly checkup schedule so it could be something we did together, saved some gas, and she used this thing called a check(LOL) and paid for mine, too!
I guess if you read the blog and thought she meant she took M to the doc and went in the exam room and didn't have an appointment herself then, yep...a tad overbearing.

Welcome! According to the interview with Trish, the circumstances of her taking Morgan to the gynecologist were pretty much as you just described. They had the same doctor and they both had an appointment, from what I recall.

She could have taken high school classes for college credit. I had a good number of credits transfer. My husband had enough that he got his 4 year degree a semester early.

Obviously I don't know if that is the case here, but throwing it out as a possibility.

It is also possible that she took CLEP tests to acquire credits.

Total noob here...and I know it's n00b but that irks me ;) so I'll try and be careful to not make any glaring errors.

I was looking at the photos earlier and decided to layer them, b/c as a statically positioned camera, I assumed the still parts of the imaged would line up pretty nicely and then I could compare other things. I found that the image of the 'stalker' had a bit of a shift to it, why would that be? Not grossly noticeable, but definitely there. There is a lamp post/light to the very right of the images, it appears to be the light source casting the shadows. You can see that the shadows of the LE and the car on the left are very much leaning toward the upper left. However, the shadow of the stalker is straight left, no upward direction at all.

There is a strange white streak/reflection in one photo w/LE. Maybe a distorted reflection from the back of the shirt? Is the roof of the vehicle glass? Also, in the stalker image, you can see his shirt clearly reflected in the hood of the vehicle behind him. In the other photos, the ridge in the hood obviously distorts the reflected images of LE figures. Can being so close to the vehicle make such a difference? The light comes from the other side, it would seem to be that the shadowed part of the ridge would still be dark.

Also, why does the 'reflected' image of the stalker appear so differently from the blurred figure? If someone is moving, the reflection should also show that movement. The darks and lights are not the same, and it is much more crisp.

However, from this link: http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=f50740be2e803c289af81f50d0c124656e90538d.1260867 (assuming that really is the original photo) it appears un-retouched. However, I have no clue how a b/w original photo would show lossy data.

Regardless, she seems to have been a very beautiful soul and if anyone had any influence in her death, I hope he/she is caught and brought to justice. I was very creeped out after reading the blog yesterday and even woke in the night after dreaming that I smelled someone reeking of cigars in my room *freakout*

MindMountaineer......isn't Aspen where all the movie stars go for winter fun?

Yes, it is--it is a playground for the rich and famous. At the same time, it is a place where average middle-class folks try to establish families and comfortable homes. It is also a place where people come after college to blow off steam skiing and partying while they either a) apply to grad school and plan their next career steps or b) forget about career ambitions and convince themselves that maintaining a life in the mountains is the number one consideration. It is also a place where ex-financiers and the like up and quit and retire to.

It's a very strange mix, of people who live here full time and people who pop in and out for recreational fun or a seasonal job. It makes for a strange social scene generally and some very strange, socially maladjusted people. (And some wonderful people, too.) It also makes for a great distance between people because there is such a huge disparity in wealth and so much transiency of the population. I mean, here we are, in this small community; I could be at the Ingrams' old house in under ten minutes; I read the newspaper every day and am aware of a lot of gossip...and yet I never knew of Morgan's death or the strange circumstances surrounding it.

Total noob here...and I know it's n00b but that irks me ;) so I'll try and be careful to not make any glaring errors.

I was looking at the photos earlier and decided to layer them, b/c as a statically positioned camera, I assumed the still parts of the imaged would line up pretty nicely and then I could compare other things. I found that the image of the 'stalker' had a bit of a shift to it, why would that be? Not grossly noticeable, but definitely there. There is a lamp post/light to the very right of the images, it appears to be the light source casting the shadows. You can see that the shadows of the LE and the car on the left are very much leaning toward the upper left. However, the shadow of the stalker is straight left, no upward direction at all.

There is a strange white streak/reflection in one photo w/LE. Maybe a distorted reflection from the back of the shirt? Is the roof of the vehicle glass? Also, in the stalker image, you can see his shirt clearly reflected in the hood of the vehicle behind him. In the other photos, the ridge in the hood obviously distorts the reflected images of LE figures. Can being so close to the vehicle make such a difference? The light comes from the other side, it would seem to be that the shadowed part of the ridge would still be dark.

Also, why does the 'reflected' image of the stalker appear so differently from the blurred figure? If someone is moving, the reflection should also show that movement. The darks and lights are not the same, and it is much more crisp.

However, from this link: http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=f50740be2e803c289af81f50d0c124656e90538d.1260867 (assuming that really is the original photo) it appears un-retouched. However, I have no clue how a b/w original photo would show lossy data.

Regardless, she seems to have been a very beautiful soul and if anyone had any influence in her death, I hope he/she is caught and brought to justice. I was very creeped out after reading the blog yesterday and even woke in the night after dreaming that I smelled someone reeking of cigars in my room *freakout*

Welcome Lena. Thanks for the link that tested the picture.
I liked this one. From this picture of the fotoforensics it looks like the shirt was black....not white

97jx36.png

The black shirt was confusing to me, I had to read the tutorials on that site and I still don't totally get it, but it has to do with the ELA program/whatever reading the data of the image. If you look the black streak on that vehicle is actually white in the original image...I think it has to do with the amount of data available in those pixels or something. The shirt was very white, and thus has limited data available. At least as far as how the camera captured it.

It's confusing to me b/c some blacks are still black and some lights still light, but it's not apparently anything to do with alterations of the photo.

I'm bad at linking articles but see below

Coloradomountaincollege.com
By Gina Waller

Student success is always a good reason to celebrate. On the evening of June 16th, the Roaring Fork Campus Learning Labs honored 41 successful GED and high school diploma student with a graduation ceremony and party. It was an exciting event attended by a large and supportive audience of families and friends.

Three student speakers, Ana Mendenhall, Matt Burmaster, and Morgan Ingram, shared inspiring stories of their paths to GED success as well as their future plans at CMC. Lab students presented special guest and speaker, Alexandra Yajko, then leader of the CMC Foundation, with a hand-crafted collage

With all due respect, I think you may be jumping to conclusions about the GED, as the quote above clearly states '...and high school diploma student' [sic]. The Aspen Times mentions twice (once in the byline) that she is an Aspen High graduate in the following article.

http://www.aspentimes.com/article/20120907/NEWS/120909901

ETA: The blog also states that 'Morgan especially loved...Aspen High School' in the "Her Life" section - http://morganingram.com/life.html

...and to serial post, I'm just guessing here. It doesn't look (to my untrained eye) that the photo was altered. There are variations around the edges of the figure that don't look abnormal vs. a clean cut/very different pattern. It all blends very well, at least IMO. However, I still don't understand the differences in the photo that I viewed when I layered them, and played w/brightness, etc.

From the picture I posted, it looks like the ball cap bib is turned around in the back. There looks to be no face visible. It also looks like he is wearing a "under armor" hat or a "dallas cowboys" hat. What every it is.....it's a small logo.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member