CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a huge factor of importance that appears to continue to be forgotten, disregarded, or unimportant in some opinions..
I dont care who you are or where you live but when a 20 year old young woman just up and dies it damn well deserves an investigation into just why in the hell this young woman is dead..

That didnt happen here no matter how many times anyone wants to say there is zero proof of negligence or wrongdoing by anyone in this case..the fact is yes they have been extremely negligent as well as unethical and did not do their job..this suicide bs and realization of there being masive amounts of prescription drugs just "came to be this summer of 2012"..this ME did not do their job they did not investigate this death of a 20 year old..they didnt do squat and they didnt even do toxicology..they ruled firmly that this was straight up natural causes...

How is that just disregarded as unimportant and not stand out like the bright red waving flag that it is?

The problem begins and ends right there as far as evidence needed to show that a faulty, negligent, or just flat out non existent investigation went on WRT Morgans death..it was negligent.it is bs..and it more than warrants an investigation into this young womans death..im not claiming anything happened either way..I, nor you know what the hell happened to this young woman and by God one of the reasons we dont know is due to how her death was not properly investigated to begin with..even in just following the most basic of standard procedures..this ME and autopsy FAILED MISERABLY..

THAT ALONE DESERVES TO BE THOROUGHLY AND PROPERLY INVESTIGATED..why is it continued to be forgotten, disregarded, or deemed unimportant?..makes zero sense how that major issue is just glossed over and just non existent..

ABSOLUTELY, it was a botched case re. ME and possibly LE. What we DO NOT KNOW is when mom found daughter at 5:30 a.m.----and the question has to be asked again: Why was she there at such an early hour?----in what state was Morgan? Maybe there WAS vomit. Maybe mom and dad in their grief, cleaned her up, I would have. Unless I'd thought my daughter was murdered. Then the issue of cremation comes up. If I was her mom, I'd hold off on the cremation wishes until after a thorough investigation was done. What did the FIRST RESPONDERS see? Is there a record to see for that? Was there vomit? Blood? Pills? No sign of struggle? This thread has been going on a long time and all it leads to is MORE QUESTIONS and very few answers.http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/smilies/emotbanghead. So then why are we making suppositions ad infinitum when we should be asking, as a community of sleuthers or for those who live near the Ingrams, for EVIDENCE at:
-the scene of death
-her clothing and bedding
-stalking reports
-videos, photos, more evidence of the stalker/bully/harrasser
Please, Ms. Ingram, please Mr. Ingram-WE NEED EVIDENCE from ALL parties involved. Thank you very much. Because I for one, care a lot.

The black shirt was confusing to me, I had to read the tutorials on that site and I still don't totally get it, but it has to do with the ELA program/whatever reading the data of the image. If you look the black streak on that vehicle is actually white in the original image...I think it has to do with the amount of data available in those pixels or something. The shirt was very white, and thus has limited data available. At least as far as how the camera captured it.

It's confusing to me b/c some blacks are still black and some lights still light, but it's not apparently anything to do with alterations of the photo.

The camera is using infrared technology. It filters out the blue and sometimes green light. Black can still look black, but if you look at other infrared pics trees and grass usually glow white (Wood effect) like the stalkers shirt. I believe his hoody was a very dark green or navy blue. It also explains why he looks so ghostly, while the LEOs look fairly normal.

ABSOLUTELY, it was a botched case re. ME and possibly LE. What we DO NOT KNOW is when mom found daughter at 5:30 a.m.----and the question has to be asked again: Why was she there at such an early hour?----in what state was Morgan? Maybe there WAS vomit. Maybe mom and dad in their grief, cleaned her up, I would have. Unless I'd thought my daughter was murdered. Then the issue of cremation comes up. If I was her mom, I'd hold off on the cremation wishes until after a thorough investigation was done. What did the FIRST RESPONDERS see? Is there a record to see for that? Was there vomit? Blood? Pills? No sign of struggle? This thread has been going on a long time and all it leads to is MORE QUESTIONS and very few answers.http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/smilies/emotbanghead. So then why are we making suppositions ad infinitum when we should be asking, as a community of sleuthers or for those who live near the Ingrams, for EVIDENCE at:
-the scene of death
-stalking reports
Please, Ms. Ingram, please Mr. Ingram-WE NEED EVIDENCE from ALL parties involved. Thank you very much. Because I for one, care a lot.

Idk, but weren't we told Dad was doing CPR until the paramedics arrived?

-the scene of death
-stalking reports

This is what I'm having trouble understanding, without any official records of investigation why are we assuming there was no investigation or it was done improperly? And there are official records, no one dies and has an autopsy performed without having a paper trail, we just haven't been privy to that information. The only official statement we have is the second opinion letter from Dr. Dobersen which doesn't go into much detail at all about the actual official reports.

BBM

But covering for what? I will have to go back to look, but I believe that it's been mentioned before about Morgan spending the night at friends'. Mom knew Morgan was on birth control. I don't know that having her boyfriend over was something she had to cover up and hide from her parents.

MOO

I agree. My sense from this family is that they would not be fussed by their 20 year old daughter having a monogamous, sexual relationship with a boyfriend. They seem somewhat earthy, not too conservative.

I lost a family member to suicide. No note either, but he did give away possessions and sell some too. There were signs he was depressed even though many close to him did not recognize it.
I think if Morgan was going to kill herself she would have had signs, that upon reflection, were obvious. Things that if family missed, friends would have caught. I don't mean just looking gaunt and tired which clearly could come from being stalked. She was young and would have had a hard time not crying, having over the top emotions, showing complete disinterest in life, etc. Morgan seemed to have a good relationship with her parents in that she could have expressed her feelings and received support. She didn't stop going to class, stop socializing, start coming home intoxicated, become preoccupied with death, lose interest in her hobbies and so on. In fact, despite what she was going thru she seemed to have a positive outlook and plans for her future.

Well, look, there are many, many cases where the family and friends of a suicide victim are completely blown away and never expected it, saw no signs, etc. This happens with young people too.

Further, we have not heard from any of Morgan's friends that she was totally happy and said nothing about depression, etc.

Respectfully, we don't know what LE did or didn't do.

Yes, but we know that they stated they investigated as a homicide first and then let the evidence take them where it did. So, they did an investigation. Was it shoddy? Sloppy? Biased? Could be. Could be they felt this poor family were malingerers or crazy and brushed through an investigation, having made up their minds early on, as to what they found. I kind of doubt the latter a bit because it was the coroner who later changed the report to suicide. His first finding was natural causes.

In any event, we don't have police reports or investigative notes, so we don't know what was done. We do have what the mom says was not done but she could be mistaken.

Hi y'all! :seeya:

I posted several questions for Morgan's family in the question thread for no-discussion but didn't want y'all to think I was being antisocial by not posting over here! I have been trying to catch up with all of you amazing sleuthers on these threads and just haven't had anything even remotely intelligent to add at this point. :blushing:

I think about this case all day long these days. I read the blog in one night (after seeing it posted here) and was so creeped out that I felt like I was reading a Dean Koontz book. I just have so many questions I want answers to. Just wondering if I am the only one wishing that the Forensic Astrology thread was still active? I admit that I have scoured the internet looking for anything on this case that could provide answers as to what happened to Morgan. Psychic blogs (without having an opinion as to whether or not I believe in psychics), message boards, etc. I know that TI is doing the best she can to relay information but I just want answers NOW so I can start understanding where she is coming from and why she feels the way she does. I am having such a hard time keeping up with all of the information so far that the only thing that I do have an opinion on is that I don't think that Morgan committed suicide. I can't really explain why I don't think so but I can't say either that I am looking at this case objectively because it is so different than any other case I have read about on WS.

All that to say, I wish we had more information and I hope TI understands how important it is to have the whole story. I understand that the way the blog has been written would be a marvelous way to reach others on the web and educate them about stalking IF a suspect had been apprehended or there was an ending that resulted in justice. However, this isn't the case and all I see is everyone going over the small amount of evidence being relayed without having a full picture and I find that to be a dangerous and unbalanced way of doing things. It is just so difficult to form an opinion without all of the information necessary.

Still praying for Morgan's sweet family. She was a beautiful girl and I hope we see resolution in this case in my lifetime in whatever way is meant to be (unlike so many of the cases I hold so personally dear to my heart that have provided no answers in many years!)

Oh my gosh, love your post and I hope you stay out of lurkdom here!!!!

I don't see anything unusual about this. I graduated from college 6 years ago (so not that terribly long) and pictures like that were very common in dorm rooms, on on doors, etc. I don't think it's that uncommon for the generation of girls who grew up with Disney princesses to still have a fondness for them in their twenties.

Neither do I. I don't think Morgan's poster had anything to do with her death or whether there was a stalking. Did her mother infantilize her? Smother her? Was she enmeshed with her daughter? Perhaps. But, just as I can't glean that there was a murder from the little we know, I don't think we can glean that there were those sorts of issues from what we know.

Lots of adults love things associated with childhood and lots of mothers see their adult kids as bitty babies still, no matter the age. They even had commercials during the olympics to that effect.

smooth;

I understand what you are saying, and it is worth asking!

However, we know that EMT's were there and LE that day. What we do not know is what they found, was was there or not there at that point. It seems it was a while before they were called? Was anything cleaned up?

Usually when it is what would appear to be a suicide, and 20 is a fairly average year for suicide if you look all the stats up, then there is nothing to investigate.

I'm certain if any investigations for any legal proceedings come up, EMTs and LE will be on record for what was and was not going on or there. In fact, any logs or paperwork should have already been requested and gathered. Questioning would be if any legal proceedings come up.

They stated, at least, that they investigated the case as a homicide first. i don't think LE concluded anything about Morgan's death until after the autopsy reports.

...and to serial post, I'm just guessing here. It doesn't look (to my untrained eye) that the photo was altered. There are variations around the edges of the figure that don't look abnormal vs. a clean cut/very different pattern. It all blends very well, at least IMO. However, I still don't understand the differences in the photo that I viewed when I layered them, and played w/brightness, etc.

I don't completely understand what you are trying to explain here, but let me tell you what I think is happening in that picture. I think it can be pretty clearly seen that he is wearing night vision googles. They allow you to see infrared light. The wild life cam uses infrared light to sense movement. Soooo. . .he moved into the frame and the camera sent out infrared light sensing his motion before taking the picture. Since he is wearing night vision goggles, it would look similar to a camera flash to him. As he sees that infrared light just as the camera is taking the pic, he turns his head left to look where that is coming from. Sooo. . .he is standing basically with his back to the camera looking down the driveway, but as the camera senses him, he turns to look at it as it's taking the picture. He's moving.

Did that help?

The camera is using infrared technology. It filters out the blue and sometimes green light. Black can still look black, but if you look at other infrared pics trees and grass usually glow white (Wood effect) like the stalkers shirt. I believe his hoody was a very dark green or navy blue. It also explains why he looks so ghostly, while the LEOs look fairly normal.

Yeah, that makes sense. Does anybody know the color of the 2 cars in the driveway? I wonder if that's been posted somewhere on here?????

I came across this article that said ELA isn't accurate: http://lifehacker.com/5644259/how-to-detect-a-photoshopped-image
So I ran the pictures thru an on-line application that looks for alterations and it came back inconclusive. I then ran a picture of my own that I felt sure had never been altered, and it came back as saying altered, that the lighting had been changed (which it had, I just didn't remember). So for a third option, I download a program called JPGsnoop and ran the pictures, and BOTH the pictures with the police and the stalker came back as showing they were altered.

My conclusion is that we're trying to analyze a saved picture of an upped picture that was copied onto a computer from the original before being uploaded. In other words, no analysis is really valid unless we can analyze the closest to the original as possible, not 5 generations down the road.

Not sure if people are aware but will state because I know this: Home schooler's can and often do take one or more classes at a school. Example: Lets say the parents are not comfortable teaching Math, or Science they instead will send them to the public school to take only those classes. Also if the High School is offering an Art class, oh lets just say DANCE, then a home school child can take PE/Dance/Art/Computer Science/ or what have you but still be home school. I have no idea if this is the case, but it is neither here nor there nor would that information progress this case. So to me, it is nothing more then white noise.

when I looked at that link it would seem that was when the deer walked by her window :moo:

Nurse-My mother was a nurse for 30 yrs-she would like to know all the drugs that were found in M body-can you give me that info please-Thank you

See this is what worries me: M "completed her Associates Degree the spring before she passed away" per Mom (see bolded above). So Mom is saying that M got her Associates in Spring 2011. She had just received her High School GED in October 2010 per the coloradomountaincollege article.

So it took her one semester to earn her Associates Degree? I'm not bashing M at all, just always noticing little inconsistencies and little things that seem "off" and when added in toto = something's not right here.

An AA is what, 60+ hours? (It's been a loooooooong time since I was in college, lol)

So even with enough college credits earned while in homeschool high school to cut it down by a semester, say 15/16 credit hours, that still leaves 3 more semesters or 45 credit hours that Morgan would have had to complete to earn her AA.

And she did it in one semester???

Um. No.

MOO

There is a lamp post/light to the very right of the images, it appears to be the light source casting the shadows. You can see that the shadows of the LE and the car on the left are very much leaning toward the upper left. However, the shadow of the stalker is straight left, no upward direction at all.

There is a strange white streak/reflection in one photo w/LE. Maybe a distorted reflection from the back of the shirt? Is the roof of the vehicle glass? Also, in the stalker image, you can see his shirt clearly reflected in the hood of the vehicle behind him. In the other photos, the ridge in the hood obviously distorts the reflected images of LE figures. Can being so close to the vehicle make such a difference? The light comes from the other side, it would seem to be that the shadowed part of the ridge would still be dark.

Also, why does the 'reflected' image of the stalker appear so differently from the blurred figure? If someone is moving, the reflection should also show that movement. The darks and lights are not the same, and it is much more crisp.
SBM

I might be able to help some with this part. I believe part of the differences between the pictures was because there was another light on when LE was walking away, so that was casting a shadow somewhat ahead of them and the light you mentioned was also casting somewhat to the left. In addition, they were farther forward, so the visible light was coming from behind them and to the right, while the blurred image was closer to being parallel to the light source.

As for the reflection, it may be somewhat less blurred because of the angle. For example, take a picture of a car driving down the highway heading toward you (but not too close!), and then take one as it drives past you. Even though it's moving in the same direction and at the same speed, it will be much clearer in the one moving toward you. It may just be my eyesight, but it doesn't look to me like he is standing next to the window and directly between it and the light source.

These are MOO, but based on a somewhat educated guess. I'm not a professional photographer (I usually decapitate people in my photos) but I am a semi-professional artist. I've been drawing and sketching for over 50 years and have sold many of my pictures. In order to strive for realism in a painting (or even a drawing) it is important to pay attention to things like that. Hope that clarifies something.

Can someone please point me to any evidence that Morgan was home schooled? Her website indicates that she attended Aspen Community School and Aspen High School, but I can't find anything about home schooling. TIA!

Nurse-My mother was a nurse for 30 yrs-she would like to know all the drugs that were found in M body-can you give me that info please-Thank you

I actually would like to know that too. The first report has not been posted yet. What was on the only released (Dr. D) report were:
1) elavil (and it's metabolites)
2) flexeril
3) on the radio show the mother named other compounds but as a nurse I want to see the report :moo:

(the retest that found the flexeril, according to Dr. D. was only a test of the gastric secretions.. and of again, I don't think the initial blood tests have been posted yet?)

I hope that helps and hope I didn't miss anything.. if I did I am sure someone will post it to help you out.

I thought there was 4 drugs found in her body??

I think there's confusion for one over the Flexeril being occasionally used as a date rape drug - somewhere along the line I started seeing posts that she had amitriptyline, flexeril and an unnamed date rape drug in her system, but I think that was actually the Flexeril.

The other one I've seen was that there was nortriptyline in her system, but that actually is a breakdown effect of the amitriptyline.

Where is the link to her getting her GED in 2010?
If she graduated in 2009 at 18 , then 2 years of college, that would make this line up more.

the mother named two others on the radio show . One of them she couldn't even pronounce and they were inconclusive according to her; she said they ran out of gastric fluid.

the only released report from Dr. D only mentions two drugs.

as for what those two were (that I have not yet seen in a report) maybe someone else has a better memory than me.

Can anyone direct me to the post that list the drugs found in M's body-TIA

An AA is what, 60+ hours? (It's been a loooooooong time since I was in college, lol)

So even with enough college credits earned while in homeschool high school to cut it down by a semester, say 15/16 credit hours, that still leaves 3 more semesters or 45 credit hours that Morgan would have had to complete to earn her AA.

And she did it in one semester???

Um. No.

MOO

ITA. I think some may be misinterpreting the information on the CMC website. It doesn't ever state that Morgan was one of the GED graduates; it states that she was a speaker at the event. Based on her age and the information provided on her website, I suspect she graduated (from Aspen High School) in 2009, which would have given her enough time to earn her associates degree in the standard 2 years it requires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx