CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TI started this and had a plan that has been working hasn't it? Look how many have taken interest. To change now would take that advantage away. She started out with a format and a reason. To account each day as it happened a year ago, going off of the copious notes she and her husband took. I believe she should stay the course.
I agree. I'll be patiently reading it and keeping my mind open.

I disagree respectfully

TI started this and had a plan that has been working hasn't it? Look how many have taken interest. To change now would take that advantage away. She started out with a format and a reason. To account each day as it happened a year ago, going off of the copious notes she and her husband took. I believe she should stay the course.

The problem I have with this is that so far we have not one shred of actual evidence, no official reports from the beginning, and already so many people are so emotionally invested in this that they are certain the case was mishandled and they are certain M was murdered - without any conclusive evidence to that effect whatosever. I have my opinion on this case as to what I THINK happened, but I will not state that IS what happened until I have all the information.

If it turns out there is ample evidence to stalking/murder I will revise my opinion. However, how many people are going to be too emotional to revise their opinion if it turns out there is no evidence? And granted, in the end it's always a possibility that it was a murder without evidence, but that's not very probable - and no matter how many people emotionally feel justice wasn't served in such a situation, you cannot accuse and prosecute people without evidence.

ITA. I think some may be misinterpreting the information on the CMC website. It doesn't ever state that Morgan was one of the GED graduates; it states that she was a speaker at the event. Based on her age and the information provided on her website, I suspect she graduated (from Aspen High School) in 2009, which would have given her enough time to earn her associates degree in the standard 2 years it requires.

I copied and pasted the article that said she and some others received their GED in a previous post. The ceremony itself was held at the college.

Where is the link to her getting her GED in 2010?
If she graduated in 2009 at 18 , then 2 years of college, that would make this line up more.

It was in an article by reporter Gina W. on October 11, 2011 coloradomountaincollege.com

I copied and pasted it into a previous post.

An AA is what, 60+ hours? (It's been a loooooooong time since I was in college, lol)

So even with enough college credits earned while in homeschool high school to cut it down by a semester, say 15/16 credit hours, that still leaves 3 more semesters or 45 credit hours that Morgan would have had to complete to earn her AA.

And she did it in one semester???

Um. No.

MOO

No, an AA degree is 60+ credits, not hours. A typical semester runs about 15 credits.

It's definitely odd.

I haven't done a pre op in the last ten yrs with someone on that drug.

In fact, the only person I know on it is my ninety two yr old grandmother and my psychiatrist uncle is the one prescribing it.

I couldn't find much on it but some forum posts about it being a popular street drug in Ireland, but the posts were from 2007. Is it possible that it is mail ordered for rec use?

The posters were saying that it is less enjoyable than valium, but is a great knock-out drug and often causes amnesia.

(I won't link it but you should be able to find it if you Google "street prices for benzos")

I agree.
I think that she has our attention, we wanna know.....so now would be a good time to show us all the evidence.
Only my opinion...

Makes me wish there were 2 versions of the blog: 1 for the general public and 1 for us. That doesn't sound like too much to ask, does it? LOL! I don't know how mom manages to work her regular job and maintain the blog and field questions at the same time. She must be exhausted. Ugh.

It was in an article by reporter Gina W. on October 11, 2011 coloradomountaincollege.com

Here's from the blog.
A scholarship fund was started at CMC, Colorado Mountain College, in Morgan’s name. She loved the Arts, Theatre, Dance and Philosophy. Support in her memory will fund a student in the Theatre program. (I deleted the persons name out) is this year’s recipient of the Morgan Ingram Scholarship Award, congratulations (deleted the name again)!

http://www.morganingram.com/scholarship.html

Here is her in her cap and gown
http://morganingram.com/life.html

and here is the article that you didn't know how to link. I did it for you.
http://enews.coloradomtn.edu/2010/10/11/geds-and-high-school-diplomas/

Sorry, I just don't see why it matters?????IMO.
Lots of people get GED's all the time.

I disagree respectfully

You are right, her plan has worked well so far and I do think she would loose some important advantages if she changed her format.
Sometimes when I read the posts here on ws I see a majority of posts that are unhappy with the lack of evidence. On one hand I think she should stick with her format and on the other hand I would like for her to give some hard evidence.
Maybe there is a way to do both...?
I want the truth to come out and if le has mishandled this IMO, the sooner the better.

No, an AA degree is 60+ credits, not hours. A typical semester runs about 15 credits.

OK, the workings of the American higher education system is a mystery to me - I was born, bred and educated in the UK - so bear with me, if she had an associate degree (I'm guessing that's equivalent to the first 2 years of a full bachelor's degree?) I don't get why she would have to do a further 4 years of college to get a bachelor's degree.

Please read TI's last comment today on this post.
http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1283

They should not worry about what anyone on the internet wants.

They should seek legal assistance, not all of us. They have to take those steps, a blog is not going to get the steps taken.

I hope they will if they want an investigation started, or even told if one cannot be. I think the blog is causing even more confusion for them now. So, I had no choice but reiterate the obvious.

If what you want is for people to sympathize/empathize with the situation, then yes, this is a good way of achieving that. However, if you want the truth about what really happened, it's logic and reason that needs to prevail, not emotions.

Emotionally, I think it's wrong that the drunk driver who killed my brother is only going to spend a little more than 5 years in prison. Logically, she actually received double the normal sentence in these type of cases, so justice was served.

Emotionally, I'm not sure if any punishment is ever enough for taking the life of another person if there was a simple way to avoid doing it (like NOT drinking and driving), but I'm glad you at least got a little bit of justice. I had a friend whose 16 year-old daughter was brutally murdered in their home one day (by a friend of one of her sons.) I won't go into a lot of details, but they couldn't charge him with rape (because he didn't have sex with her until she was already dead), but it was an obvious murder; she had been severely beaten and shot in the head, He was convicted and released from prison after only 6 years.

The friend was never able to get over the death, and after being treated for severe depression for almost 30 years, she finally committed suicide. Contrary to popular belief, it was not a selfish act; she fought the desire to do it every day of her life after losing her only daughter. I really believe that in almost every case, the family suffers much more severe consequences of a murder than the person responsible. MOO

With all due respect, I believe you may be misinterpreting the article. Please see post #802 if you haven't already. I don't mean to belabor it, because I'm not even sure if it's relevant, but I'm fairly certain that she graduated from Aspen High School.

Thanks shotgun. That is heartbreaking IMO. This family just wants help. They don't know what's up, down, sideways, or around at this point.

Oh.........bless their hearts! Reading that just hurts me.....:(

Emotionally, I'm not sure if any punishment is ever enough for taking the life of another person if there was a simple way to avoid doing it (like NOT drinking and driving), but I'm glad you at least got a little bit of justice. I had a friend whose 16 year-old daughter was brutally murdered in their home one day (by a friend of one of her sons.) I won't go into a lot of details, but they couldn't charge him with rape (because he didn't have sex with her until she was already dead), but it was an obvious murder; she had been severely beaten and shot in the head, He was convicted and released from prison after only 6 years.

The friend was never able to get over the death, and after being treated for severe depression for almost 30 years, she finally committed suicide. Contrary to popular belief, it was not a selfish act; she fought the desire to do it every day of her life after losing her only daughter. I really believe that in almost every case, the family suffers much more severe consequences of a murder than the person responsible. MOO

That is terrible. I am so sorry for your friend and her daughter. And I agree whole-heartedly that emotionally no punishment is enough after taking someone else's life.

The problem I have with this is that so far we have not one shred of actual evidence, no official reports from the beginning, and already so many people are so emotionally invested in this that they are certain the case was mishandled and they are certain M was murdered - without any conclusive evidence to that effect whatosever. I have my opinion on this case as to what I THINK happened, but I will not state that IS what happened until I have all the information.

If it turns out there is ample evidence to stalking/murder I will revise my opinion. However, how many people are going to be too emotional to revise their opinion if it turns out there is no evidence? And granted, in the end it's always a possibility that it was a murder without evidence, but that's not very probable - and no matter how many people emotionally feel justice wasn't served in such a situation, you cannot accuse and prosecute people without evidence.
This is what happens when LE doesn't investigate and a coroner threatens then changes the DC

It's my Belief.........the Ingrams really want to release everything they have. They just don't know what they have, what's safe to release, or what's needed to release. For some reason, I picture them sitting there with tons and tons of stuff and not knowing how to put it all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agent 9