CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurtzman is the Me who states he could find no trace of pill or even fragments..according to mom it is this fact(there being zero presence of any minute form of pills or even fragments)is what prevented him from listing mOD as suicide or accidental overdose..this was stated on conference call between parents-kurtzman-lead detective after the original pEr/Ar+labs were officially given the parents 6weeks after Morgans death.(autopsy report+labs were officially given to parents at 6wks after death)..

Oddly enough Kurtman did 6mos later(for whatever reason)did officially change that COD to ami intox and mOD to suicide even tho there clearly showed no sign of even so much as a fragment of a pill in her stomach..wonder how exctly he explains that?..oh yea thats right he hasnt explained that at all and there simply is no evidence of pill fragments which causes quite a problem when attempting to make it correlate with suicide as the manner of death..:sigh:

BBM: could that not be explained by the levels of ami found in the tox report?

And the Dr.D is the one who told parents he suspected liquid ami, but couldn't rule out an injection.

JMO, What if Morgan had gotten to the point she could not handle the stress anymore, she was seeing what it was doing to her family, It was making everyone crazy. so she decided the only way it would ever end and would bring back piece to her family, was if she did commit suicide.Make herself a drink with the drugs and drank it. Again JMO

IMO
If it was murder the investigators should hope it was by a diabolical mastermind and not a rock throwing kid who puts pics of himself with his head in a toilet on social media sites.

Knowing about the pill fragments or lack of in the stomach contents could tell us a lot.
**attention posters
Anyone know where the idea that there were no pill fragments in Morgan's stomach came from? It would be interesting if we could confirm this.

Because Dr. Kurtzman explained away the amitriptyline being in Morgan's stomach as that redistribution process (sorry I can't remember what it's called). If there were pill fragments in her stomach it would simply have been because she took pills, no need to explain how it has gotten there some other way.

In the comments, TI says that a house M visited on her last day...that she felt uncomfortable there due to getting sick after going there 2 weeks prior (paraphrased, but more there)...

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1317 (same link and comment someone posted earlier about the b/f, ex b/f, today @ 4:27 pm)

I've been away for a little bit. Did anybody see that Toni answered some questions regarding the bfs?

Get this, Morgan was at a house where the ex hangs out and other peeps she knows about two weeks before she died. She told her mom she doesn't like it over there because afterwards she felt ill and thought that maybe someone had slipped her something.

Then, the night Morgan left D to return home she stopped by that house again but stayed outside and was only there for about 10 or 15 mins. The ex remained inside the house. For what reason did Morgan stop by I wonder. :waitasec:

Does anybody else mind that these little tidbits seem to be side stories and mentioned as if we're talking about the weather? I do.

TI thinks LE spoke to D. TI has never checked in with the D's grandma to verify that Morgan had been over there.
Apparently D was a new bf because he had just told Morgan how much he liked her and that made M happy.

IMO
If it was murder the investigators should hope it was by a diabolical mastermind and not a rock throwing kid who puts pics of himself with his head in a toilet on social media sites.

This sounds like such a benign statement, but it really struck me:

How could this alleged stalker who seems so immature in so many ways pull off a seamless murder?

Bravo, K.jill:great::great:

I've been away for a little bit. Did anybody see that Toni answered some questions regarding the bfs?

Get this, Morgan was at a house where the ex hangs out and other peeps she knows about two weeks before she died. She told her mom she doesn't like it over there because afterwards she felt ill and thought that maybe someone had slipped her something.

Then, the night Morgan left D to return home she stopped by that house again but stayed outside and was only there for about 10 or 15 mins. The ex remained inside the house. For what reason did Morgan stop by I wonder. :waitasec:

Does anybody else mind that these little tidbits seem to be side stories and mentioned as if we're talking about the weather? I do.

TI thinks LE spoke to D. TI has never checked in with the D's grandma to verify that Morgan had been over there.
Apparently D was a new bf because he had just told Morgan how much he liked her and that made M happy.

Yes! I don't always remember or have the time to constantly check every post for new comments, yet it seems the bulk (and some of the most important) information is being supplied as an afterthought.

I'm confused. Is this house related to the person Morgan and her mom were suspicious of (i.e., the stalker) or did Morgan think other friends may have slipped something in her drink that made her sick?

Did she or her mom report this?

This sounds like such a benign statement, but it really struck me:

How could this alleged stalker who seems so immature in so many ways pull off a seamless murder?

Bravo, K.jill:great::great:

It wasn't seamless.

It just wasn't properly investigated IMO.

Hello all. I don't post very often but came across this case and have been following it. U guys seem to be seeing a lot more info on this case than I am able to come across in the blog. Just a few things that I have some questions about.....

I know there has been talk about the tox report,but can anyone tell me if there is a copy posted anywhere whether it be here or the mother's blog?

Also are the actual police reports posted anywhere?

I have tried to keep up as much as possible but it moves pretty quickly and when I go back and forth between what is past and present I am getting crazy confused! Sorry!

Hello all. I don't post very often but came across this case and have been following it. U guys seem to be seeing a lot more info on this case than I am able to come across in the blog. Just a few things that I have some questions about.....

I know there has been talk about the tox report,but can anyone tell me if there is a copy posted anywhere whether it be here or the mother's blog?

Also are the actual police reports posted anywhere?

I have tried to keep up as much as possible but it moves pretty quickly and when I go back and forth between what is past and present I am getting crazy confused! Sorry!

The only official report we have is from an ME hired as a second opinion by the parents. He was not able to do another autopsy because M was already cremated, but from his consults with family docs, family, police reports, and original post, concluded that the manner of death was undetermined and did not believe it was suicide. We haven't seen the actual lab reports, but he mentions the amount of amitriptyline and it's metabolite on his letter.

Everything else is anecdotal information from the blog posts, comments or mom's interview.

As for police reports, we have none, but we do have quotes from a newspaper report stating the police have no plans at that time of reopening the case.

I'm confused. Is this house related to the person Morgan and her mom were suspicious of (i.e., the stalker) or did Morgan think other friends may have slipped something in her drink that made her sick?

Did she or her mom report this?

The way I understand it, it was the house the ex was hanging out at with other friends. It's unclear who lives there but it's about a 10 min. drive from the Ingram's house.

Yes Morgan didn't feel well after hanging at that same house two weeks before and I'll assume with those same people. Other than the ex, we don't know who else might have been there or how many peeps, etc.

IMO big red flag that Morgan actually told her mom that she didn't trust some of the people and felt they may have drugged her.

Oh also TI stated that the ex returned to the states around November 16th.

Cazzie, I see you posted the same info right before me. I was eager to post and didn't even look. Sorry. I was wondering why nobody posted it earlier when I read it but maybe it hadn't been posted for very long.

It wasn't seamless.

It just wasn't properly investigated IMO.
Exactly..it appears as tho the fact that there was never even so much as a finger print dusted investigating morgans death is commonly forgotten and mistaking there never being any investigation inbto her death..not a fingerprint..not even a soiingle interview of even one person, not even family were ever spoken to or investigated in the death or morgan..its never been deemed a crime and that fact is some how being mistaken for there being a brilliant perp involved..that has pulled off a seamless crime of murder..and that latter could not be further from true..

When a murder is never even deemed a crime(rather officially labeled as natural causes)allows every single piece of evidence to go unknown and unfound..her bedroom and the entire home could have prints, fibers, and dna of the perp literally all over the place..the eprp could have screwed up in major ways and even drunkenly blabbed in front of a loser friend..none of it matters and it all goes unfound and unknown due to the fact there never existed an investigation intoo morgans death..

That fact allows for the perp to have done a superb job, a mediorce job, or a lousy job..we wont ever have a clue due to the fact kurtzman made the egregious error of officially labeling morgans death as natural causes..we'll never know if he was seamless in his executing the crime or not..kurtzmans error made damn sure of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjberry5954