CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the first stalking incidents, when Morgan's car was keyed, the mother stated she suggested that a seriously mentally ill person likely did this. Morgan became angry and defensive and didn't want to talk about it anymore.

Why would someone become angry or defensive when they were victimized by criminal whom they did not know?

yet with all that easy access to her away from the house, this 'stalker' chose to only go after her when she was locked in at home with her parents, dogs, and many security devices. That is confusing.

the problem with what we've been told, via blog, is that we have no idea what is fact and what is fiction.

Nope. No security system in the house.

That makes NO sense at all. Your daughter is supposedly stalked and you have camera's outside etc. But yet, you don't get a security system just in case someone tries to break in.

also, If she was being stalked why didn't they just have her live with one of her friends or send her to a relatives house?

if they knew she was being stalked only at home, why put her in even more danger by having her stay at home.

as of now, I'm def. leaning towards suicide.

JMO

Do we know where the car was when it was keyed? Were there any witnesses? The car keying incident occurred several months before the stalking, I think, are we certain they are really related?

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

One of the first stalking incidents, when Morgan's car was keyed, the mother stated she suggested that a seriously mentally ill person likely did this. Morgan became angry and defensive and didn't want to talk about it anymore.

Why would someone become angry or defensive when they were victimized by criminal whom they did not know?

Maybe she was embarrassed. Embarrassed that someone did this to her mom's car (because of her, clearly.) And now she's having to discuss with her mom why someone would key that in to her car. Odd reaction, yes. But emotions in a 20 year old are also sometimes more extreme. (?)

I thought mom didn't come over to WS. Those statistics are exactly the ones we were discussing yesterday about suicide in Pitkin and Garfield counties.

Mom didn't write this article and its not the first time she has posted it on the blog. Or do you mean you think it was reposted because of discussion here?

This bothered me too!

That reaction makes it seem as if she did know who might have keyed the car, but was afraid to saying anything. If the female suspect was known for hurting others already and was into drugs, it might make M afraid to name her for fear of retaliation.

That makes NO sense at all. Your daughter is supposedly stalked and you have camera's outside etc. But yet, you don't get a security system just in case someone tries to break in.

also, If she was being stalked why didn't they just have her live with one of her friends or send her to a relatives house?

if they knew she was being stalked only at home, why put her in even more danger by having her stay at home.

JMO

Well, maybe for one: security systems are expensive and they were renting their house. Also a permanent solution to what they thought would be a temporary problem. I think it's also been said that Morgan and family refused to let the stalker have control over their lives (although he did anyways) and might be a reason she didn't want to live at a friend's house. (But I agree with you.)

JMO

If I recall correctly, TI mentions on the blog that sending Morgan away was discussed and that she regrets not doing this. She also mentions that she regrets not having a security system installed.

JMO

Just wondering....have you read the blog? Mom talks a lot about things she should have done. It's real easy to see that....after the fact. It's not like people wake up one day and become experts on stalking. Most people rely on LE to tell them what to do.

If I recall correctly, TI mentions on the blog that sending Morgan away was discussed and that she regrets not doing this. She also mentions that she regrets not having a security system installed.

That makes sense now.

Mom didn't write this article and its not the first time she has posted it on the blog. Or do you mean you think it was reposted because of discussion here?

It's been noticed several times that things we are discussing here get addressed over on her blog the next day. But then she said she's been to WS. Then again today she's discussing today the exact thing we were discussing yesterday.

Just one of the inconsistencies that bother me.

It's been noticed several times that things we are discussing here get addressed over on her blog the next day. But then she said she's been to WS. Then again today she's discussing today the exact thing we were discussing yesterday.

We know that Morgan's dad has visited. Maybe he is telling her what he sees being mentioned here.

Her husband has been here, and it's possible that one of their kids (or in-laws) has been too, although nothing has been mentioned about that. It's also very possible that she has friends who have been reading here but don't tell her where they've heard things. I know there are members here who have posted there, maybe one or more has sent private messages to her about things mentioned here. I can see a lot of possiblities other than just that she's not being honest.

Just taking a guess....maybe dad is the one that checks over here. I think it's possible he told her NOT to read this thread. I can see myself reading and having to or feel the need to respond to everything.(if I were her).

The urge for me would be to much. jmo

I think she said she's never been on WS.

I took it to mean she's never been "on" WS like we are on right now.

I do not think there is any secret that we are asking her things and she is addressing on the blog. So, I am not sure why this is even an issue. She certainly doesn't have to read here herself to know what is being discussed. My DH knows everything we are talking about and he doesn't even know the URL here LOL.

There was that car-keying incident at the college that some have interpreted as the start of the stalking. And that one night when she called home and said she was being followed. So, two away-from-home incidents that I remember being mentioned, though you're right that most occurred at home. Perhaps there were others that will be shared through the blog. Guess we'll see. :waitasec:

I don't think there's even been a hint about who may have keyed the car (or it's been so subtle that I missed it), but I did have a generic suspect in mind as soon as I read it. Keying cars seems to be done by angry females more often than males. IMO The first thing I thought when I read about it was that she had gone out with somebody's boyfriend and the girl didn't appreciate it. When T said she was told to drop it, it seemed to me like it was probably because she knew who it was and why it was done. I could be wrong about it, or I could be right but M was wrong about who and why.

Either way, I do believe that the stalking started long before August. I would expect a stalker to work his way from peeping to window tapping, to whatever rather than starting out drawing attention to himself/herself.

Does anyone know where to link to the independent pathology report? I can't seem to find it on the blog or the other no comment thread. Wasn't it linked there? I must be really tired, because I just don't see it.

I thought mom didn't come over to WS. Those statistics are exactly the ones we were discussing yesterday about suicide in Pitkin and Garfield counties.
Didn't check the statistics.

I understood her comment to mean that she hasn't posted here, not that she hasn't read here. <shrug>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member