CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I don't know if the video could be considered new evidence or not, I think it was part of what they had given LE and the sheriff's dept. said they hadn't gotten around to looking at. I just really wish she'd quit bad-mouthing LE, the ME and coroner and MSM if she really wants to get any help with the case. I think that a little tact and diplomacy might have gotten at least one of them to lean more toward becoming an ally for her rather than an adversary. MOO

If they had not reviewed the video before closing the investigation, it definitely would be new evidence.

And darn it, I wish LE would just do their job regardless of tact and diplomacy, things that people in the throes of grief have in short supply.

This case has some similarities with the case of Annie McCann in Baltimore. She was a teenager whose death was ruled a suicide, but her parents have disputed the ruling and accused the police and medical examiner of negligence.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...g-death-probe/2012/01/22/gIQAmcOJKQ_blog.html

In that case, the circumstances and cause of her death were odd, and there were clear reasons for suspicion. They also found drafts of suicide notes under her bed, but IIRC her parents insist she was not suicidal.

I would like for everyone to take time and read this important information.

Please if you discuss this information,

1. Remember Websleuths TOS and Rules.

2. Please do not post any information against other posters

3. Remember most importantly that this is a forum that allows all opinions even when we disagree with each other.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185734"]Morgan Ingram's Tox. Report - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8390401#post8390401"]****NO DISCUSSION****Morgan Ingram's Autopsy Report - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I would like for everyone to take time and read this important information.

Please if you discuss this information,

1. Remember Websleuths TOS and Rules.

2. Please do not post any information against other posters

3. Remember most importantly that this is a forum that allows all opinions even when we disagree with each other.

Morgan Ingram's Tox. Report - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

****NO DISCUSSION****Morgan Ingram's Autopsy Report - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!!! :rocker:

I think the reason M's friends haven't chimed in publicly is out of respect for the Ingrams. Obviously, the parents are Morgan's voice, so friends do not want to muddle their story/theory. IMHO.

You are welcome, this will open all the doors that we needed.
Thanx! :D

Can you also get Dr. Doberson's report there, so all 3 are here on WS, please?

It's on the blog but kind of a hassle to keep going there to re-read or refer to it. TIA...

Wow! I thought we were doing something wrong but you were posting the autposy report and tox report!! Where did you get them? Awesome!

So he thought 18 25 milligram pills would have resulted in her death.

Ami was found in the gastric contents which were tested after the first report.

As to Dalmane and a couple of others, the tox report indicates to me that there was not enough gastric contents to test for such drugs? Am I wrong?

Thanks Raine1212!!!

I wonder why he can't estimate the time of death? I wonder if the original autopsy report mentioned lividity, etc.?

It makes sense why he revised his original findings and it makes sense why he found suicide, to me, but note he did not rule out homicide as a possibility with further evidence.

Wow! I thought we were doing something wrong but you were posting the autposy report and tox report!! Where did you get them? Awesome!

As to Dalmane and a couple of others, the tox report indicates to me that there was not enough gastric contents to test for such drugs? Am I wrong?

Thanks Raine1212!!!

I can understand now why he changed his findings to suicide.

For me, even if there is evidence of a stalker, that does not equal murder. Evidence of murder would include, IMO, proof that someone other than family had been in the room, proof of forced entry, other DNA on her body, etc...some of these are impossible to know due to the cremation. I just don't see how murder can ever be proven under the circumstances. JMO

FYI WS did not obtain these reports and these reports did not come from the Ingrams, CO has Open to the Public law, anyone can get these reports.

Raine

FYI WS did not obtain these reports and these reports did not come from the Ingrams, CO has Open to the Public law, anyone can get these reports.

Raine

Well however they ended up here bless them. I think that answers alot of questions. Thank you.

A couple of interesting things - she was fully clothed, including a bra.
NO evidence of any trauma - and as a nurse, his examination of the body is quite thorough.
There is a mention of anterior to posterior lividity (she was laying on her back. Not rigid - therefore (to me) she had not been deceased for any great length of time.

This is finally some concrete trianguation. Thank you whoever put it out there.

IMHO - this was what it is believed by the coroner and LE to be, a tragic suicide by a lovely young woman.

Thanks Raine1212!!!
The reports are available to anyone Co has the Public Law.. From my understaning the other drugs that show unsuitable where in her system, but not enough of a specimen to test for amounts of that drug found.

They know all the neighbors.

And the body type on the video is pretty specific.

And he happened to live three doors down.

Coincidence?

A random stranger just happen to be caught on camera who is the same build as the guy suspected of doing this who happens to live three doors down?

Doubt it.

what exactly is that 'specific body type'?

I keep seeing comments about that but don't understand what it could be, other than incredibly short, tall, or obese ... which don't seem to apply to the person in the driveway photo IMO

that person looks average to me

The reports are available to anyone Co has the Public Law.. From my understaning the other drugs that show unsuitable where in her system, but not enough of a specimen to test for amounts of that drug found.
BBM. Are you sure?

The decedent in this case
appears to have been first prescribed Amitriptyline in 2003, a time period of 8-9 years of
use. The decedent’s postmortem blood concentration of 7909 ng/mL of Amitriptyline and
2833 ng/mL of Nortriptyline is 2.1 times higher than the average fatal Amitriptyline blood
concentration of 3.7mg/L (range 2.7 – 4.7) and therefore potentially within the range of the
effects of postmortem redistribution.

Although the exact number of pills ingested cannot be
determined, based upon the stomach content volume and Amitriptyline concentration,
approximately 18 tablets of 25 mg Amitriptyline tablets would be necessary to reach such a
concentration. The amount of ingested drug is far in excess of the prescribed dosage and
far in excess of a typical inadvertent over dosage. A 175 ng/mL concentration
Cyclobenzaprine was also found in the stomach contents. The amount consumed is
consistent with a deliberate intoxication.

BBM. Are you sure?

Per info I have gotten from other people in the field that it what they use in their reports. The drug showed up, but not enough specimen to test for amounts
snip from report Flurazepam Unsuitable (1)
Insufficient specimen volume remains to complete testing

BBM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members