CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've posted several comments on the blog and they've always gone through moderation and been listed. Often she posts questions even if she opts to not answer them (or states that she can't answer it yet, etc.)

But my question about what Morgan was wearing when they found her, and if it was the same as what she'd worn the day before, was never posted. That's their right, of course, and perhaps she plans to answer this question in her next interview or will cover it later in the blog, so she chose not to post my comment. I just really want to know about the clothes.

Have others here posed specific questions on the blog and had their comments not make the cut?

Would she be unhappy about the tox and autopsy results being posted here? I didn't mention it, but surely she knows? I know those were publicly available, but there's a reason she's held it back, so maybe she doesn't want to address questions generated by the release of those reports.

Ia agree that there was not enough to allow for testing thru completion of a couple of the drugs..but my understanxing is that doesnt mean the amount of the drug was so little that it did not allow for testing but rather the testing of these particular drugs were only being tested via the gastric contents which is what there simply was not enough of to continue testing for more accurate amounts of the drug in her system..

Atleast thats how i understood it...

As for others who mentioned her state of dress I will say that I too was probably out of the entire autopsy and tox reports it was this piece of info that struck me the strongest..

Something happened imo not in the middle of the night but rather imo not long after she got home..

Could she have ingested or been given the drugs within minutes of her coming home and then say possibly even dead within an hours time?

Idk those clothes just really shocked me..Ill have to go back and look at the lividy and state of rigor..does anyone recall what it was by chance?as in indicative of many hours deceased and unmoved or or otherwise?

I've been thinking about the clothes M was found wearing. White t-shirt and green jeans. A white t-shirt isn't an unusual type of shirt for gals to sleep in and she may have been wearing a knit bra, not a structured one with a hook closure. Then, I thought about all the jean styles available today. There are lightweight knit ones with stretch that hug the whole leg like the jeggings type. There are also knit jeans that you can wear out but they're actually called 'pajama jeans'. So, I'd have to actually see the clothing in order to determine if it seems weird that she'd sleep in those clothes and/or that SI may have mistaken them for jammies.

That's why visual evidence is so useful. Even when we read or hear something described, upon sight, it could register as something else and not seem strange at all.

Toni Ingram has agreed to be on my True Crime Radio again this Sunday Sept. 30th.

8 PM Eastern. Here is the link:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2012/10/01/websleuths-radio

If you have any questions please post them on the thread Jbean created for unanswered questions in this case.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185307&page=2

I want to personally thank Raine1212 for going to the trouble of getting the report. You are amazing Raine.

To everyone on this thread thank you for your great sleuthing and for being respectful in your posting.

Tricia

``````````````````````

bumping this up.

Yes Toni knows about the report.

I've posted several comments on the blog and they've always gone through moderation and been listed. Often she posts questions even if she opts to not answer them (or states that she can't answer it yet, etc.)

But my question about what Morgan was wearing when they found her, and if it was the same as what she'd worn the day before, was never posted. That's their right, of course, and perhaps she plans to answer this question in her next interview or will cover it later in the blog, so she chose not to post my comment. I just really want to know about the clothes.

Have others here posed specific questions on the blog and had their comments not make the cut?

Would she be unhappy about the tox and autopsy results being posted here? I didn't mention it, but surely she knows? I know those were publicly available, but there's a reason she's held it back, so maybe she doesn't want to address questions generated by the release of those reports.

I tend to be more of an observer. I usually don't post to people's facebook memorial pages, or their blogs. I usually just read. Now I did post one thing on her blog and it did get posted, but my post was very simple. It does look from reading some of the comments, she does post and answers some. Not all look like they are easy to answer.

As far as the reports being listed here..in one of the more recent comments, I do believe she somewhat mentioned the fact that it was posted.

About what M was wearing.....to be honest, I'm not sure I could tell you what my daughter was wearing last night when I seen her. Even if she went home to the lord today, I still don't think I could tell you. That must sound awful. Now if you asked me how she smiled last night when CeeLoo made a joke on the Voice....I could describe it very well. I could describe the sparkle in her eye when she made me laugh. I don't know. JMO

Listening to the show (again!), and mom says that they have uploaded all the videos on "dropbox." What is dropbox? Does anyone happen to have acces to that? I wonder if the videos are still there.

Listening to the show (again!), and mom says that they have uploaded all the videos on "dropbox." What is dropbox? Does anyone happen to have acces to that? I wonder if the videos are still there.

Dropbox is a backup program for your computer. You can't access somebody's files without them sharing them.

DropBox is a free program for basic.....and it's a great program.

She was tired, she was drugged, she was drinking----I repeat: I did it all the time when I was her age. There is nothing suspicious about falling asleep in your clothes--

BBM ~ No, the tox report shows 'negative' for alcohol.
To me that's another indication that she wasn't being careless.
If you're planning to kill yourself, why not get drunk before you do?

About what M was wearing.....to be honest, I'm not sure I could tell you what my daughter was wearing last night when I seen her.

True, but green jeans are quite unusual, and maybe Toni does remember. If not, that's fine, but I'd like to pose the question (which I've just done on the questions thread.) What if the clothes she was found in were definitely different than what she came home wearing the night before? Or what if they were definitely the same? Either way, knowing might help in piecing together what happened that night, narrow down time of death, etc.

WOW!!!! Didn't someone post a link to a website with an ami suicide recipe. I remember reading it. The writer wrote a good deal about the recipe needing an antiemetic for better results.

Who posts this stuff? Maybe LE should look into it. :waitasec: Unbelievable!

I'm thinking the taps, bangs, and rocks were to signal Morgan to come on out to hang out, and she did so through her window... up until the surveillance was installed. Then up to the roof? This is out there as a theory, just presenting another line of thought! :)

IIRC, the gutter was directly above Morgan's window. The tree being on the other side means nothing, she simply walked across the roof to go down that side.
Here it is: http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1264
Again, out there theory, but just possibilities :)

Ok, so she has her friend tap or bang on her window, and later throw rocks at it to let her know she should climb up to the window near the ceiling, go out it, grab the gutter, climb up on the roof, cross it and climb down a tree in front of that camera to avoid being seen by the one in back, and then run and tell her parents that someone is knocking on her window? Wouldn't it have made more sense to just not mention the knocking and walk out the front door once the parents went to bed? I guess I'm missing something there.

Not that this theory is any worse than some of them I've come up with.

BBM
If you're planning to kill yourself, why not get drunk before you do?

With all due respect, I don't think that a lack of drunkenness means anything at all with respect to suicide.

I'm sure many who commit suicide aren't drunk or high when they do so.

If she had been drinking that night, it might support a theory of accidental OD, but being sober doesn't mean she wasn't in a suicidal state of mind.

True, but green jeans are quite unusual, and maybe Toni does remember. If not, that's fine, but I'd like to pose the question (which I've just done on the questions thread.) What if the clothes she was found in were definitely different than what she came home wearing the night before? Or what if they were definitely the same? Either way, knowing might help in piecing together what happened that night, narrow down time of death, etc.

When I saw the list of clothes, I thought it looked like the person who dressed her was a man, colorblind, or as into fashion as I am (none of which really sound like her). I mix some weird colors together at times, but - green jeans, white shirt, tan bra, pink underwear, blue socks and purple toenails? Wow! She must have looked a bit like a rainbow or a pack of skittles. :waitasec: Is it just that I really am that far behind in what's stylish?

I haven't read the entire thread but has the hemorragic corpus luteum been discussed? It could have been a painful ovarian cyst. Just wondering if Morgan could have thought it was a return of her old symptoms and possible porphyria despite her efforts at health and juicing. It also seems weird that she would have been on an antidepressant all thru most of her teen years for a possible illness not even confirmed. That may have set her up to turn to this same med any time illness or pain came up. What if she had cystic ovaries all along!

I believe this just indicates ovulation:

"Corpus luteum cyst: This type of functional ovarian cyst occurs after an egg has been released from a follicle. After this happens, the follicle becomes what is known as a corpus luteum. If a pregnancy doesn't occur, the corpus luteum usually breaks down and disappears. It may, however, fill with fluid or blood and persist on the ovary. Usually, this cyst is found on only one side and produces no symptoms."

http://www.emedicinehealth.com/ovarian_cysts/article_em.htm

Sorry, should have read ahead before answering. Didn't realize it was already answered!

When I saw the list of clothes, I thought it looked like the person who dressed her was a man, colorblind, or as into fashion as I am (none of which really sound like her). I mix some weird colors together at times, but - green jeans, white shirt, tan bra, pink underwear, blue socks and purple toenails? Wow! She must have looked a bit like a rainbow or a pack of skittles. :waitasec: Is it just that I really am that far behind in what's stylish?

haha. LOL

My kids even wear mismatched socks all the time. They say it's the style, I say it's b/c they are too lazy to match the socks together.

How she was dressed doesn't seem that unusual to me except for the fact that it was night time and she was in bed. The only thing that might even be a little odd is the blue socks, but even that doesn't seem unusual to me. My toenails have been blue for weeks now regardless of what else I'm wearing. Also it was December, so it's not like she was wearing sandals and her toenails needed to match something. There's nothing odd about it to me in and if itself, just the time of day/fact that she was in bed.

Eta- I agree with their person who said earlier it's hard to really know if it as odd or not by just reading a description. It could have looked more coordinated than it sounds. Also, the bra and underwear not matching doesn't phase me either. That's not that unusual in my opinion.

With all due respect, I don't think that a lack of drunkenness means anything at all with respect to suicide.

I'm sure many who commit suicide aren't drunk or high when they do so.

If she had been drinking that night, it might support a theory of accidental OD, but being sober doesn't mean she wasn't in a suicidal state of mind.

Well I was being kind of cheeky. Still, someone posted 'she was drunk' as if it was a fact. If people read here intermittently, they go away with impressions from what they've read. When we're discussing something, one can usually tell it's a discussion. To state something as fact that's not at all true, needs correction imo.

Someone else corrected it too but it's too hard to go back and forth to post, so consider it reinforcement. :sothere::behind:

I haven't read the entire thread but has the hemorragic corpus luteum been discussed? It could have been a painful ovarian cyst. Just wondering if Morgan could have thought it was a return of her old symptoms and possible porphyria despite her efforts at health and juicing. It also seems weird that she would have been on an antidepressant all thru most of her teen years for a possible illness not even confirmed. That may have set her up to turn to this same med any time illness or pain came up. What if she had cystic ovaries all along!

I thought it indicated she had just ovulated.

I don't see anything wrong with green jeans and a white T-shirt. Panties and bras aren't seen under the clothes and tan goes with anything anyway. Blue socks, well just cold feet maybe and when you're just hanging around your house who cares. As for the toenails - I have an issue with doing my nails because I have OCD and once my nails are done I do tend to plan my outfits around my nail color because I'm not taking the polish off and painting my nails every day, but when I was younger, before the OCD really kicked in, I didn't care if my nails matched my outfits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg