CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter does this too. I've even seen mismatched socks for sale which doesn't make much sense to me :moo:

Re Morgan and socks: Who sleeps in socks? Sleeping in socks is up there with childbirth and root canal surgery imo.

The bra and jeans are odder to me than the socks. My three year old loves to sleep in his socks. That being said he is three. I guess it's a personal preference thing.

BBM: But, she didn't have that conversation with her dad.

Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

IIRC, it is in the radio show, she told him she thought she was getting a cold and needed to cancel babysitting for the next day so they could find someone else to do it.

Somewhat O/T, but I think purple and green go very well together...even moreso, purple + turquoise + pink + silver, maybe even gold instead of silver... Personal preferences. LOL.

I don't think it is productive to criticize M's color choices. JMO. "She's an artist" - Bob Dylan

Altho maybe she chose colors for their symbolic meaning. IDK. I've done it.

I wasn't being critical per se. How could I? At the moment, I'm wearing white, brown, red, burnt orange, tan and purple, who am I to judge?

My daughter does this too. I've even seen mismatched socks for sale which doesn't make much sense to me :moo:

Re Morgan and socks: Who sleeps in socks? Sleeping in socks is up there with childbirth and root canal surgery imo.

You just made me remember, a few months ago my mom bought me a package of 6 pairs of socks that she thought I'd love because they were in orange patterns - but none of them matched. I ended up taking them back and we checked the packages and sure enough they were meant to be mismatched.

I know back in my day it was mismatched earrings - you were totally square if you actually wore a pair of earrings rather than 2 completely different earrings in each ear.

I think it was just a way to let people know he was feeling blue.

Lol, I got what his message was, I've been wondering if M had one that would kind of tell why she made this choice.

BTW, I like mixed up colors too, and don't care on weekends at all. Braws and drawers, lol, I don't own any that match.

IIRC, it is in the radio show, she told him she thought she was getting a cold and needed to cancel babysitting for the next day, so they could find someone else to do it.

I've been going to listen to that part again, but keep forgetting. It's been written here that Dad told her she should cancel babysitting the next day because she was sick, but she didn't want to (which is also the way I remember it), that she told Dad she thought she should cancel babysitting the next day to keep from getting the kids sick, and possibly another version. I'll feel better once I go back and listen again so I know for sure.

I wear mismatched socks "just cuz". :) Sometimes it's a laundry/organization/in a rush thang, but usually it's deliberate. :)

I think the world is too conservative and judgmental. JMO.

Maybe Morgan felt that way. :sigh: Altho by all accounts, she was living in a progressive place and had very supportive parants.

WTF? http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/253620-overview

Can rupture and be very painful, "acute abdomen". My best gf's daughter has had this condition and she was in agony.

I've heard of ovarian cysts being "heavy" and causing torsion, basically causing the ovary to flip around. That's very painful.

Personally, I've only had one corpus luteum cyst that was painful. It was intense, but nothing that would have made me go to the ER or want to take my life or anything. But then again, my father was a hypnotist and I was raised with him treating us kids with hyponosis for painful issues, like falling off our bikes and getting tons of road rash, or falling on a wooden fence and getting thousands of splinters that needed pulling. I think he may have given me a posthypnotic suggestion about buffering pain. I actually had unmedicated childbirth at home that was so painless I felt cheated of the experience. I thought I had great pain tolerance until someone reminded me of all the childhood hypnosis, LOL!

I've been going to listen to that part again, but keep forgetting. It's been written here that Dad told her she should cancel babysitting the next day because she was sick, but she didn't want to (which is also the way I remember it), that she told Dad she thought she should cancel babysitting the next day to keep from getting the kids sick, and possibly another version. I'll feel better once I go back and listen again so I know for sure.

Please let me know, I'm just going on memory, and that is not reliable!

Thanks everybody for letting me know how dumb I am! I think it comes from all the times when I was young that people would say things to me like, "What were you thinking wearing a purple shirt with green jeans?" (yes, I did own a few pairs even back then), or "You're kind of cute, but your mother dresses you funny." I guess fashions may have changed a little bit in the past 40-50 years - even if some of my clothes didn't! :blushing:

You really cracked me up the other day when you posted something about that when you're not on the Internet, you usually don't ruffle peoples' feathers or something like that. It was so subtle but worded different than what I just wrote. Anyway, I laughed and laughed knowing exactly what you meant.

Is this out in the country? :floorlaugh: Sorry, I'm cracking up!

Well, it is a town of under 15,000 people with over 50 churches in it! They also have over 50 parks within the city limits so it's almost like being in the country (I've been told the number of churches and parks, but I've never counted them myself.) :please:

I bet they charge extra for the mismatch, too! That's too funny, what people will pay for.

As for socks, I agree. No way would I wear socks to bed and forget trying to get in my bed with socks. Won't happen. But if she was lying on her bed, not under the covers, the socks make sense because it was really, really cold that night, if memory serves from reading the almanac from that night.

I wear mismatched socks "just cuz". :) Sometimes it's a laundry/organization/in a rush thang, but usually it's deliberate. :)

I think the world is too conservative and judgmental. JMO.

Maybe Morgan felt that way. :sigh:

OT, but I knit and there is this awesome sock yarn that is sold 2 skeins to 1 pair of socks. They are complimentary, but opposite, for example because I'm not explaining this well- one skein (to make 1 sock) will be mostly red with some black and the other skein(for the other sock) is mostly black with some red. The color ways are named after literary couples. The one i described above is Rhett and Scarlett. I don't have any (yet) but I think they are awesome.

I think it was just a way to let people know he was feeling blue.

Like this! I just got this the second time around! I forgot to add the laughing guy.
Oh, I'm having a good laugh. We need that sometimes.

She had gone out on a special date earlier that night, right?
Green jeans and a white t don't sound like a special date outfit.
Maybe she did change.

I wasn't being critical per se. How could I? At the moment, I'm wearing white, brown, red, burnt orange, tan and purple, who am I to judge?
"Fall/autumn" colors...you are in color approval. :)

Apologize...often I quote someone as a reference point and then address the masses. Must find a way to make the distinction clear. I will work on it.

:hug:

You talking about the trail cam photo? Yes very odd indeed.

Looks like the guy is wearing white, if the prime suspect is a hunter I can't imagine him lurking around in the dark in WHITE! Hunters love their camo and face coverings and such.

He is not wearing white. It is an infrared photo. He is wearing dark green or dark blue.

Please let me know, I'm just going on memory, and that is not reliable!

Ok, I found it. It starts at about 60.0. She said she wasn't feeling well and was worried about getting the kids sick. He offered to call and cancel for her, but she said she hated the idea of doing that to the mother at such short notice. The decided to wait to see how she felt in the morning, and if she was still sick, they'd call and cancel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg