CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What she said was that she was given a copy of the original autopsy report and the original tox screen. She said she hadn't seen the later tox screen (from July '12) or the revised autopsy report (not a new autopsy per se, a new look at old results along with the new drug tests.) MOO

You're probably right, and either way, it's not really relevant to the overall situation. I'm trying NOT to be a bulldog with a bone, but that's difficult for me LOL!

Thanks!

I know, I remember it too. I think she may have removed the comment after seeing our discussion.

Rather than assuming she did something like that, why not listen to the radio interview. I'm pretty sure she mentioned it in there.

Is there anyway/anywhere to get a transcript of the radio interview?

I don't think anyone has done one. I thought about doing it at one point (just for my own use) but I'm a lousy typist and it would take me forever.

There was some guy that posted a picture of himself from the waist down standing on somebody burger at burger king. They posted it on the 4chan.

In 10 minutes, they(hackers) posted where and which burger king the guy was at......and they called the mgr.

Sorry, I'm wrong. It wasn't a burger, but lettuce

Hi, that guy was found because of GPS information in the picture file. And then anyone could look up that latitude/longitude on an online map and look for the nearest BK restaurant. So it didn't have anything to do with IP numbers.

Rather than assuming she did something like that, why not listen to the radio interview. I'm pretty sure she mentioned it in there.

Well, I recall reading a comment from her and now it's gone. I just checked through all the comments for the past week and couldn't find it. Someone posted a comment referencing her response to a comment the day before, and no such comment is posted there now.

Knowing she has complete control over the blog and comments (and it's totally her right to post and edit whatever she chooses), I speculated that it's possible she removed it. I think that's a reasonable possibility.

Of course, I could also be remembering wrong. That's a reasonable possibility too. Or I overlooked it in my search. Possible.

It's nothing personal - I thought it was there, now it's gone, so I think maybe she removed it, or else I (and some others) are remembering wrong.

What's the big deal?

Sure there is, listen to it and type away. : )

I have only listened to half, could never bring myself to listen to the rest. If some others want to go in on transcribing sections I would help.

Mayra I thought she just answered that she had on skinny green jeans etc and not the clothes she had on earlier. So Im not sure we know at what point M changed those clothes. I took the comment as those clothes she was found in were not the ones she had on when she came home. She could have changed into street clothes later to sneak out. Some of what they see on camera may be M sneaking in and out after her parents went to bed. I thought about the vacant house and the chair being moved. Maybe she was hanging out there with someone where she could keep an eye on her house for her parents to get up. If it wasnt the norm for M to sleep in street clothes I think there is an important clue there.

Huh. I took it to mean mom had seen that she had changed her clothes upon coming home, put up her hair like she apparently always did before bed, and was doing the usual routine. Maybe mom can clarify this during the interview.

Oh, and with regards to the reports, for what it's worth, when I read her original comment I understood it to mean that she had heard that we posted some reports, but that she wasn't sure what had been posted and hadn't seen it yet. Meaning she hadn't come onto WS to see what we had. I didn't take it to mean that she looked and the reports we had were ones that she'd never seen before.

I think the way it was written was confusing.

Hi, that guy was found because of GPS information in the picture file. And then anyone could look up that latitude/longitude on an online map and look for the nearest BK restaurant. So it didn't have anything to do with IP numbers.

True, but I was trying to show that there are pretty smart people out there that knows certain things to look for. I do know there are a few people over there that have hacked quite a few things. I think there is a big difference between sleuthers and hackers. Jmo

RSBM

I just wanted to jump off some of yours post on here. Hope that's okay?

The friends? I don't know how well everybody on here can search facebook, (and I do not consider myself an expert) but both the parents are friends with a lot of M's friends on facebook. It's easy to search in their friends list. I usually click on the boys (b/c they usually don't do private) then I click their timeline to all posts made in Dec 2011.

Heartbreaking to read. Hard to believe any of her friends knew about Morgan and thought suicide. These kids were shocked that she was dead. And the many that posted under the post were in shock. Lots of kids talked about what a wonderful person she was, having classes with her, etc.... Now.....if you fast forward the timeline to June/july and every month since......most of the pages I seen....they reposted or "shared" Morgan's stalking blog. A couple of her best friends post the Morgan's stalking facebook page quite often. Those are usually public post

Another thing....after her death, Morgan's parent had a HUGE celebration ceremony honoring her life. I know many showed up for it b/c they posted on that day that's what they were doing.

Both ME's have a history together. They have worked cases together, and they have both stood on opposite sides about "COD" on other cases.

Psychic...I do believe she is the Ingram's friend and is doing it for free.

Thank you for this post. I don't have FB although society and people I know, to include young people, are doing their best to force it upon me, I still don't have it. Knowing it's all the rage with young people, I asked about M's friend's reactions before but didn't see an answer.

So it sounds as if a lot of peeps that knew her reacted to the news of her death normally and showed concern and some still do. That's good to know. Plus all who were on FB or read comments surrounding M's death at the time it occurred, if they think back, I'm sure they would know who was missing and if any comments seemed off or out of place. I can see that FB can be a great tool to use to gather info that's there but also what's not there. That isn't proof in and of itself but it may be an inroad to the truth.

I don't think anyone has done one. I thought about doing it at one point (just for my own use) but I'm a lousy typist and it would take me forever.
I thought about doing it a couple of times, but I suck typing, too.:woohoo:

I did think of a timeline type. For example it would say something like: at 12:22-13:55, mom talks about the dogs.

Can someone please remind me what time Morgan came home on the night she died?

I'm thinking that maybe she typically slept in just a t-shirt, but because she was going to be up for a while longer (and maybe knew she'd be found the next morning, assuming a planned suicide), she also pulled on the comfy skinny jeans (they're stretchy) so that she had some pants on.

Even if she wasn't planning to kill herself, this would make sense if she thought she'd be up for a couple more hours, puttering around, so she changed into the t-shirt she planned to sleep in, added some pants, then would have just pulled off the pants and bra right before going to bed (when I lived at home as a young adult, I always remained fully clothed until just before bed, and didn't leave my room unless fully dressed.) And I run cold, so I always have socks or slippers on at home.

This also could explain why dad remembers that she had on her pajamas - he was half right. She had changed and maybe it was a t-shirt they were used to seeing her in at bedtime.

Even now, as a fully grown woman, when I come home from work I immediately wash my face, change in to my comfy sweats (sometimes leaving my jeans on, depends on what I was wearing that day and what clean laundry I have), then at bed time I take off the bra, socks and pants and sleep in my sweatshirt or t-shirt (depending on the season.) So the outfit actually doesn't give me pause at all, and makes sense in either a suicide or homicide scenario.

A lot of girls these days sleep in their bras, too. Never could figure out how that could be comfortable.

I thought about doing it a couple of times, but I suck typing, too.:woohoo:

I did think of a timeline type. For example it would say something like: at 12:22-13:55, mom talks about the dogs.

Don't hold me to this, I'm not making any promises, but if I can find some time this weekend I'll try to transcribe the interview.

Thank you for this post. I don't have FB although society and people I know, to include young people, are doing their best to force it upon me, I still don't have it. Knowing it's all the rage with young people, I asked about M's friend's reactions before but didn't see an answer.

So it sounds as if a lot of peeps that knew her reacted to the news of her death normally and showed concern and some still do. That's good to know. Plus all who were on FB or read comments surrounding M's death at the time it occurred, if they think back, I'm sure they would know who was missing and if any comments seemed off or out of place. I can see that FB can be a great tool to use to gather info that's there but also what's not there. That isn't proof in and of itself but it may be an inroad to the truth.

You can make a fake facebook account. That's what I have.
Yes, there were several post about m's sudden death and her memorial. Her friends were shocked.
I should also state......I didn't see any of them post anything about a stalker. BUT, I have seen them re-post and share her stalking facebook page and blog.

Was this a tweeted picture? Because the Dallas Cheerleader team received an awareness class as to how perps can find you through social media but I didn't catch the details of the lesson. They said the feature that contains the information the perp could use can be turned off. Thanks.

A lot of girls these days sleep in their bras, too. Never could figure out how that could be comfortable.

There are bras and then there are bras, ya know? Also depends on how much work the bra has to do - lol!

Another point to consider is that if Morgan feared someone was watching her, even if windows were covered etc., she may have felt more comfortable wearing comfy clothes versus p.j.'s.

Oh no, I can no longer hide that I'm a Norwegian Princess. Umm, I mean that I'm not a Norwegian Princess. Shucks!

I know its not intentional but there are some very real mistruths once again being circulated and imo thats the big deal that oth3rs are attempting to set straight instead of once again complete mistruths being labeled as inconsistencies on moms behalf.

The autopsy and tox reports..of course the parents have not only seen them but have copies as well.in fact copies with more info than we have and have Kurtzmans written notes on them as well..she has never stated she had not seen them.what she said was that she had been told that the reports in some form had been posted publicly.at that time she didnt know exactly wh3re they were posted, nor what exact docs and content that had been posted..

She never said she had not seen the results.she never alluded to nev3r having seen reports that is just not true in any capacity.theres no "gotcha" moment here regarding mom and her daughters autopsy testings.

We will have to agree to disagree, because I think he is wearing them in the wildlife cam pic. It not only explains why he saw the flash of the camera, while the PO's didn't, but he also hit it (property damage according to the police log).

I don't see why a snoopy neighbor would bother to try and destroy the camera. Neither do I believe any normal person would go sneak around in a neighbor's yard when they see police cars and at least 3 PO wondering around that yard. That sounds like a good way to get arrested or shot. Nevermind, that a neighbor would come down the drive and not just appear from somewhere within the yard.

I thought it was daytime during the porch/office incident. So no, I don't expect anyone would be running around with night vision goggles during the daytime.

I also thought the neighbor's dog (R) did bark. :waitasec:

I've been thinking about the camera being knocked aside that night. Could it be that there was a raccoon or other animal up on that roof, and all the activity caused it to scramble to safety as soon as there were no humans around. knocking the camera in it's haste to get off the roof? I live in the city (by city I mean small college town, but not in the woods) and have raccoons everywhere, even trying to claw their way into the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip