CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what evidence she has. But the way I have read it is that one person did the physical stalking and at least one person covered for him.

She is female.

Remember when the police went to talk to him and she said he was sleeping then later told her mom that the police were there because M. was missing?

I remember when she said she couldn't wake him because he was sleeping but don't remember her telling mom M was missing? Can you post a link? TIA!

Reading through the retrospective 'filter' of the blog is so very frustrating. The original autopsy report would go so far in clearing this up. But yet, it is kept behind the 'filter'.

MOO. . .

But it is evidence, if this should ever be re-opened for an independent investigation. I wouldn't release it either.

MOO. . .

But it is evidence, if this should ever be re-opened for an independent investigation. I wouldn't release it either.

She's pretty selective about what 'evidence' she posts then. See: game cam photo of 'stalker' and photo of footprint in the mud.

I am wondering if she means gang stalking as in the number of incidents, like a slew of stalking events? I am kind of reaching here, I know.

but is it evolving as it really occured or is it evolving with imput from others (like us) who are inadvertantly spinning the tale with our helpful questions and suggestions.

First it was 'stalker' then stalker + cover-upperer, now it's a gang but 2 does not a gang make.

No as I said before......she said early on that she thought a group was involved.

We have to remember that these are just parents putting her story out there......the blog doesn't exist to provide all readers with copies of film footage, autopsy reports etc......

LOL, we expect that at websleuths but this isn't a normal case.

I remember when she said she couldn't wake him because he was sleeping but don't remember her telling mom M was missing? Can you post a link? TIA!

I don't have a link I'm going by memory. If I happen to come across it again I will certainly post it.

But I remember.........she told those cops, no you can't talk to him he's sleeping.

She then told her mother that the cops were there because M. was missing...which was a total lie.

Her mother told the neighbor across the street.....and the lie was exposed.

Again going by memory..but it's in there.

MOO. . .

Why is the initial report evidence but not the follow up report/letter that she posted? If anything, I'd think it would be the other way around?

MOO. . .

Neither would I ..........I would not want to expose everything I had to the parties that are thought to be responsible for some of this.

And that's the frustrating thing about the ENTIRE blog. Either put ALL of the info in the post to begin with, or edit it after the fact to reflect the conversations going on beneath. The story happening in the comments is just annoying at this point.

To me, and this is JUST my opinion, it seems that she ... "remembers" ... certain details well after the fact, and then it becomes gospel. I'm sorry but I'm leaning so far over the fence to skepticism that I'm in danger of falling off and hurting myself.

In my experience, when stories evolve as others become involved and comment, usually the original tale isn't quite as true as we would like to believe. And that is REALLY hard for me to admit in regards to THIS situation because I want so badly to believe what TI is telling us. But with every passing day, I believe her story less and less and less... I don't think I'm the only one feeling that way either :(

You're not the only one. I really wonder how they didn't seek to protect her more when she is not in the house. Seems that the stalking happened once her car entered the driveway and stopped when she left. I know there was one incident...but it seemed isolated.

THEN....they other day she posted that M went and babysat for the day. Would you really want her alone with innocent children at that point in her life? Would the stalker really choose to murder her where he could potentially be caught on camera?

I don't have a link I'm going by memory. If I happen to come across it again I will certainly post it.

But I remember.........she told those cops, no you can't talk to him he's sleeping.

She then told her mother that the cops were there because M. was missing...which was a total lie.

Her mother told the neighbor across the street.....and the lie was exposed.

Again going by memory..but it's in there.
Rite, and when questioned by LE, the girl said her mother told her that M was missing, and her mother told LE that he daughter told her. LE told TI "you'd think they would get their stories straight". It's in one of the blog comments.

Why is the initial report evidence but not the follow up report/letter that she posted? If anything, I'd think it would be the other way around?

Furthermore, if the original autopsy report and toxicology reports were posted - how could they possibly be tampered with in a way that they could end up inadimssible in court? What she would have would be copies, not originals, therefore the original could always be accessed.

Furthermore, if the original autopsy report and toxicology reports were posted - how could they possibly be tampered with in a way that they could end up inadimssible in court? What she would have would be copies, not originals, therefore the original could always be accessed.

EXACTLY! And how would releasing this be tipping her hand to the 'stalkers'?

BBM

The hand has been tipped, cat out of the bag, from the first blog post. It seems that was the point. Just sayin'.

Hmm... not really what I meant, but my fault for not phrasing it better. Sorry about that!

What I meant was, she's clearly been holding back on evidence if she in fact, has some. But she stated that she is going to start filing complaints, but will probably only share about 50% of those. Why wouldn't she share all of the complaints? Maybe because some will contain info that isn't public knowledge yet. We know they have a lawyer now... maybe this is advice from the lawyer.

True. And because of that, I am wondering if that's why she's thinking she'll share only about 50% of those complaints on the blog? Maybe she's thinking she needs to protect some of the evidence that she's amassed to keep the info from being diluted/debunked, or from tipping her hand too much to the alleged perps... JMO

If they're debunkable, then there's a problem . . .

Rite, and when questioned by LE, the girl said her mother told her that M was missing, and her mother told LE that he daughter told her. LE told TI "you'd think they would get their stories straight". It's in one of the blog comments.

but all these stories are coming from only one source.

If she was just telling a story and raising some questions about her daughter's death, fine. But if you are going to make concrete allegations against neighbours, LE, the coroner, reporters, etc. then you should be clear about what evidence there is to support these claims. And by clear, I mean the evidence should be able to be evaluated on its own. Telling us that evidence exists is not the same thing.

Just my opinion.

In regard to Morgan's obituary, how did her friends respond? I realize they may not sign into the newspaper obit page but did they do anything for her or share their shock and disbelief (I would imagine they'd feel grief when a peer, someone they hung out with died unexpectedly) when they found out she died? Did anyone create a tribute page or post on FB about her death, their feelings about her, how she'd be remembered by them, etc.

Does anyone know?

Respectfully, I'm pretty sure that almost everyone (if not everyone) who posts and reads here knows that.

It's understood that this is a blog, and we are discussing it, speculating, and sleuthing anyway (within WS TOS).

Why do people counter almost every post of those who believe TI by stating the already understood bottom line? :confused:

LOL I don't know.......I suggested a sticky though.

In regard to Morgan's obituary, how did her friends respond? I realize they may not sign into the newspaper obit page but did they do anything for her or share their shock and disbelief (I would imagine they'd feel grief when a peer, someone they hung out with died unexpectedly) when they found out she died? Did anyone create a tribute page or post on FB about her death, their feelings about her, how she'd be remembered by them, etc.

Does anyone know?
I agree about the newspaper articles and obit...I have never commented on an article, and only a few online obits.

All I know (per the blog) is the family held a Celebration of Life get-together and I'm just *advertiser censored*-uming that M's friends and teachers were welcome (and obviously family).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!