CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In regard to Morgan's obituary, how did her friends respond? I realize they may not sign into the newspaper obit page but did they do anything for her or share their shock and disbelief (I would imagine they'd feel grief when a peer, someone they hung out with died unexpectedly) when they found out she died? Did anyone create a tribute page or post on FB about her death, their feelings about her, how she'd be remembered by them, etc.

Does anyone know?

I couldn't find anything on FB, but the new timeline makes it hard to see everything that has been posted by a person. The timeline decides what it thinks certain people want to see. But, no one added that to their timeline as an event, and the only comment I could find was from the ex, the only "tribute" a picture posted as a profile pic of someone getting his hair down by M. I haven't found anyone saying what they believed about her death one way or another.

any "alphabet people" that are named at the blog cannot be discussed here. Please remember that rule. Thanks guys. As for if you agree with an opinion or not: that is your choice. Do not attack the poster.. If you do not agree scroll past the post without addressing it.

For me a possible picture is beginning to emerge. It begins when bf goes away but was subtle at first and went unnoticed, even by Morgan, until much later.

JUST A THEORY, not an accusation. Jives with a stalking theme though.

Well I see two separate events going on. I see the stalking being done perhaps out of jealously and bullying by immature people(person).
The red flag came yesterday with T's blog post. The final two weeks leading up to her death . Either by requesting meds from people or them giving her too much unknowingly leading up to her death. And different people involved.

I couldn't find anything on FB, but the new timeline makes it hard to see everything that has been posted by a person. The timeline decides what it thinks certain people want to see. But, no one added that to their timeline as an event, and the only comment I could find was from the ex, the only "tribute" a picture posted as a profile pic of someone getting his hair down by M. I haven't found anyone saying what they believed about her death one way or another.

Thanks. What I mean specifically, since FB is all the rage with young people, is when they found out Morgan was dead did their FB pages begin to center around the topic of her and her death. That, to me, would be normal. Did someone from the group highlight Morgan, her life, her being, what they shared together even if it was in the past.

Someone I once knew passed recently due to a car accident and all the things I remember about her flooded my mind. I wrote them down and sent them to her family. These relationships were part of my life over thirty years ago and were very important then. How did M's friends respond/communicate as a result and in reaction to M's death?

Not sure if anyone's posted this yet or not, but I found the severe side effects particularly alarming.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/amitriptyline-side-effects.html

Amitriptyline

All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome when using Amitriptyline:

Blurred vision; change in sexual desire or ability; constipation; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; headache; loss of appetite; nausea; tiredness; trouble sleeping; weakness.

Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur when using Amitriptyline:

Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; confusion; dark urine; delusions; difficulty speaking or swallowing; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat; hallucinations; new or worsening agitation, anxiety, panic attacks, aggressiveness, impulsiveness, irritability, hostility, exaggerated feeling of well-being, restlessness, or inability to sit still; numbness or tingling in an arm or leg; one-sided weakness; seizures; severe or persistent dizziness or headache; severe or persistent trouble sleeping; slurred speech; suicidal thoughts or actions; tremor; trouble urinating; uncontrolled muscle movements (eg, of face, tongue, arms, legs); unusual bleeding or bruising; unusual or severe mental or mood changes; vision problems; yellowing of the skin or eyes.

I clicked on some of m's friends face books. Most that I have seen do link to the moms blog. They are also friends with both mom and dad. I assume mom made m's facebook completely private when she knew she would come out with all of this. That's what I would do.

You can also tell from some of the comments that the mom knows who is posting.

Jmo jmo jmo

Woebegone: I'm pretty sure we miss a lot due to ability to post "friends only" (and other more restricted options) on FB.

Some of the early blog entries refer to things that M's friends (and relatives) sent. Probably either from FB, cards and letters, phone conversations...JMO.

New post on the blog:

http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1391

Interesting to note this description of the stalking. Not sure what it means:

"...after being viciously gang stalked for four months..."

Is there evidence of a "gang" of stalkers that we haven't yet seen?

I think this means that Morgan may have had people watching her, sharing info behind her back and basically became bullies with her being their target. Probably to please their 'leader' of sorts.

Woebegone: I'm pretty sure we miss a lot due to ability to post "friends only" (and other more restricted options) on FB.

Some of the early blog entries refer to things that M's friends (and relatives) sent. Probably either from FB, cards and letters, phone conversations...JMO.

Your post serves my point well. Don't friends usually make a tribute or remembrance page of someone public?

If not that, peeps outside the immediate group would get a feel of the temperature among them iykwim. It may have stuck out.

Thanks. What I mean specifically, since FB is all the rage with young people, is when they found out Morgan was dead did their FB pages begin to center around the topic of her and her death. That, to me, would be normal. Did someone from the group highlight Morgan, her life, her being, what they shared together even if it was in the past.

Someone I once knew passed recently due to a car accident and all the things I remembered about her flooded my mind. I wrote them down and sent them to her family. These relationships were part of my life over thirty years ago and were very important then. How did M's friends respond/communicate as a result and in reaction to M's death?

Facebook has recently changed its format . . . again. Now with this timeline, it predicts what you want to see, and that's all you can see. If you're friends with someone, you can change the parameters, but I'm not friends with any of the people involved. What I was able to see showed almost no mention of M at all. Now, that doesn't mean there wasn't some. Most have set their pages to private and are tightening down even more, creating private photo albums and such. I think they've been advised to keep quiet and stay down for the time being.

Well I see two separate events going on. I see the stalking being done perhaps out of jealously and bullying by immature people(person).
The red flag came yesterday with T's blog post. The final two weeks leading up to her death . Either by requesting meds from people or them giving her too much unknowingly leading up to her death. And different people involved.

I'm not sure about stalking. I could believe some harassment but not to the extent that leads to breaking and entering or drugging or murder.

could Morgan's weight loss/gauntness be a contributer to pulmonary edema when combined with dosages of the meds found in her system. Is it possible that her weight issues were chronic or off and on and meds that might have caused sleepiness became lethal when taken w/ the lower weight condition?

It sounds like Morgan and/or her mom may have believed that several people were out to get her. The stalker, those covering for him/her, the 'friends' who may have slipped something in her drink... It's hard to tell how many people she is talking about though, or even to tell if it was anything more than paranoia since the only evidence of even a single stalker so far, is a single blurry wildlife cam and a photo of one footprint.

Based on what we've seen so far, I have to say that (today) I wonder if Morgan may have continued taking the Ami without her parents' knowledge. She may have been exhibiting some of the severe side effects, however her parents didn't realize it. Dry mouth (always had a water bottle), loss of appetite/nausea/chills/sore throat, delusions, new or worsening agitation, anxiety coupled with periodic exaggerated feelings of well being, hallucinations, etc. eventually leading to suicidal thoughts and actions.

I believe that Toni and Steve believe she was stalked and murdered. I truly do. As for the wildlife camera pic that keeps hanging me up, I think maybe it was just a nosy neighbor skulking about wondering what all the police activity was all about. When he realized that he was photographed, he tried to knock the camera down.

I need to go back and research the man seen on the front porch. I thought he had been heard entering numbers into the keypad by Toni, but someone posted that Morgan reported hearing this when she was home alone, so perhaps I'm remembering wrong and Toni simply saw someone on the front porch. Off to check the blog.

If/when Toni shares more pics and video of the stalker, and the first ME report, I might change my mind on this. But as of this moment, this is the simplest explanation I can come up with.

I agree about the newspaper articles and obit...I have never commented on an article, and only a few online obits.

All I know (per the blog) is the family held a Celebration of Life get-together and I'm just *advertiser censored*-uming that M's friends and teachers were welcome (and obviously family).

That's when the detective should have been there taking notes. I hope he attended and made observations.

I'm not sure about stalking. I could believe some harassment but not to the extent that leads to breaking and entering or drugging or murder.

could Morgan's weight loss/gauntness be a contributer to pulmonary edema when combined with dosages of the meds found in her system. Is it possible that her weight issues were chronic or off and on and meds that might have caused sleepiness became lethal when taken w/ the lower weight condition?

The thing I wonder......what is the difference between harassment/bullying/stalking?

They know all the neighbors.

And the body type on the video is pretty specific.

And he happened to live three doors down.

Coincidence?

A random stranger just happen to be caught on camera who is the same build as the guy suspected of doing this who happens to live three doors down?

Doubt it.

The thing I wonder......what is the difference between harassment/bullying/stalking?
That's a very good question!

JMO, but many of the "stalking" discussions on Morgan's threads have been almost a matter of semantics and personal perception of what those terms mean.

To me, (other than to facilitate discussions), the only important definitions are the legal definitions and laws in the locale of the events/activities. But that doesn't mean that the laws are adequate (yet) to protect victims and their families. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg