CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
nursebeeme, please speak English! What is phenergan? What does it indicate to the learned? It's an antihistamine?

I've been prescribed phenergan for a bad stomach virus. It's anti-nausea medication, I think.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

No, I highly doubt they are horse trails...those trails would be wider, and they wouldn't take the horses thru backyards. Plus what TI said about the fence (plus ditch or whatever) dividing the subdivision from the horse ranch.

Pretty sure the riding areas and trails are definitely not the tiny trails on the berm.

When I had a big dog he wore a trail all around the back of the house.

I took that to mean she had done her research and had taken the phen so she wouldn't vomit. Could have gotten it at the grandmother's house that night.

As for the fully dressed, I've heard of families dressing their loved ones, not wanting them found nude or in pajamas or whatever.

BBM

It's just as possible that she didn't want to be found in her pajammas - but if that were the case, it seems like she would have been more color co-ordinated.

It was stated that the EMT checked out the pills in her prescription bottle/s and they were all accounted for. Of course, that doesn't mean that she had been taking them as prescribed before she quit taking them completely; I recently went through my "med drawer" and got rid of the partial bottles I had left from previous years. I had a hard time in the past being "medically compliant" and actually threw away over 30 bottles, some full, some partially full; I'm sure it was at least 500 pills that were in there, not counting my current prescriptions that I kept - and do take as prescribed now! Not everybody is like me, luckily, but she could have actually just added old prescriptions to the new bottles when she got them; I'm not sure there's any way to know for sure if ALL pills were really accounted for. MOO
Id have alot if I went thru them all. I know they should be thrown away but I guess my thinking is what if you need them again? Med isnt cheap or most of it isnt.

It was stated that the EMT checked out the pills in her prescription bottle/s and they were all accounted for. Of course, that doesn't mean that she had been taking them as prescribed before she quit taking them completely; I recently went through my "med drawer" and got rid of the partial bottles I had left from previous years. I had a hard time in the past being "medically compliant" and actually threw away over 30 bottles, some full, some partially full; I'm sure it was at least 500 pills that were in there, not counting my current prescriptions that I kept - and do take as prescribed now! Not everybody is like me, luckily, but she could have actually just added old prescriptions to the new bottles when she got them; I'm not sure there's any way to know for sure if ALL pills were really accounted for. MOO

And I've always questioned HOW EMS (or M's mother for that matter) would know how many pills were supposed to be in old pills bottles anyhow. In my experience, EMS does not do this on scene. They come in, do what they can for the patient, and when it's over, leave the scene.

From the time of the initial call until the victim is pronounced dead can be quite some time. EMS and LE get there and do their thing and it takes time before the official pronouncement is made. It is not an immediate thing. A doctor, coroner, Justice of the Peace or another qualified official has to make the call, no matter how obvious it may be.
I am a retired LE investigator and in my experience it is not unusual at all.

in your experience, would it be normal for EMS to contact the doctor and get permission to pronounce WITHOUT LE there? or is it law for LE to be present when a person is pronounced?

nursebeeme, please speak English! What is phenergan? What does it indicate to the learned? It's an antihistamine?

sorry woe :)
(I have been a nurse so long it is english to me :) )

phenergan is a drug that is a type of antihistamine. But is is also used for nausea or to help keep you from :puke:... It is often given for motion sickness as well. It has marked sedative effects. (makes you very drowsy)

It also (if you google phenergan and abuse) can be abused for it's sedative effects. (NOT saying that is the case here but just saying that it has a history there)

That's what I thought! She said jammies, right?

I remember this for some reason. TI said that SI thinks Morgan was in her jammies when he went in to talk to her.

Could she have gotten dressed and left the house again? Why wouldn't SI just say he doesn't remember or didn't notice (typical man).
But to say jammies and find out street clothes :waitasec:.

I took that to mean she had done her research and had taken the phen so she wouldn't vomit. Could have gotten it at the grandmother's house that night.

As for the fully dressed, I've heard of families dressing their loved ones, not wanting them found nude or in pajamas or whatever.

No to be indelicate, so forgive me ----- but it is ridiculously difficult to dress a dead body. Seriously.

so, did anyone else notice the possible promethazine in the gastric fluid? (that is phenergan)

it was inconclusive but I found it a little interesting myself. (well, more than a little interesting I must admit)

It is an anti-emetic that also has sedative effects (other words used for nausea generally) It's drug class is an antihistamine.

As for the fully dressed bit: I was really surprised by that and it doesn't fit with what I had taken away from previous blog comments and the radio interview.

My take: She either came home drugged up or she left and came back drugged up. Okay: CONFESSION TIME: I used to drink and drug a lot. There were many nights I came home too drunk to change into my night clothes. I didn't even take off my earrings. Just passed out.
I'm sorry, so sorry for this possibility, and liklihood, but I think this might be the reason for the clothes on M. the night she died. God rest her soul.

phenergan is a drug that is a type of antihistamine. But is is also used for nausea or to help keep you from :puke:... It is often given for motion sickness as well. It has marked sedative effects. (makes you very drowsy)

It also (if you google phenergan and abuse) can be abused for it's sedative effects. (NOT saying that is the case here but just saying that it has a history there)

Thanks. Now how would she know to take that too?
This causes me to question if the dose of the main killing drug was administed by someone who researched and wanted it to stay down.

What do you think?

toenails are painted purple.

In the bleakness of the report, this detail stood out :(

I don't think there's a mystery here, only a tragedy.

I hope the Ingrams find the answers they are looking for though -- and if not answers, peace.

And I've always questioned HOW EMS (or M's mother for that matter) would know how many pills were supposed to be in old pills bottles anyhow. In my experience, EMS does not do this on scene. They come in, do what they can for the patient, and when it's over, leave the scene.

Plus, as I stated way back in the beginning, if the RX was 1.5 years old, then technically there would be 0 pills still left. The only way to do a pill count is if they knew how many pills were there right before she died.

I think the EMTs were there earlier, but from the Sheriff's Report, it sounds like the police themselves weren't informed until after she had been pronounced dead and they had done a check for drugs, etc.

I agree that he doesn't sound as unethical as he had been made to sound, but I'm still not 100% sure it was suicide. He did say that if there was any proof that someone else had been in the house, he'd change it to homicide. I just wish there was a way to know without a doubt that she didn't have the drugs in her system, or at least most of them, before she got home. It sounds like she was only home for about 1/2 hour or so before her parents went to bed. There's also still the possiblity that she had been given something that was supposed to help her sleep, but whoever mixed it (her or someone else) didn't know what they were doing. Accidental death by OD isn't totally unheard of.

BBM: I wonder how he would feel, though, if there became evidence that she left the house without her parents' knowledge. I'm kind of hung up on the clothes. I don't know why, my daughter falls asleep all the time fully dressed. And, Morgan didn't feel well so maybe she just didn't have the energy. But, were that me not feeling well, I would want out of my clothes right away.

Thanks. Now how would she know to take that too?
This causes me to question if the dose of the main killing drug was administed by someone who researched and wanted it to stay down.

What do you think?

Yes, an antiemetic was listed in a previous post about an "Ami Cocktail" that someone posted a while back that they found on the web. The first step, according to the website was to take an antiemetic before ingesting the cocktail.

Did I see guaifenesin too? Or did I imagine that?

You don't find it odd that with the exception of elavil, there is no other sign of any of those other drugs available in her location?

I thought I had read somewhere that dad tried to resuscitate her when she was found. If that's the case, it makes even less sense to me why they waited to call 911. If they thought they might save her, certainly the EMTs would be better equipped to do so.

Mom said the EMTs were shocked when they saw Morgan. I wonder why? Based on the autopsy, she looked fairly normal.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

People keep saying that she said they were shocked, but that isn't the word I remember her using. I can't remember now what it was, but it may have been startled and I thought at the time that it just meant that it had bothered them to see a healthy young girl dead. The way she talked it did sound like she was hinting that there was something obviously wrong (other than that she was dead), but who knows. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel