CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I saw the list of clothes, I thought it looked like the person who dressed her was a man, colorblind, or as into fashion as I am (none of which really sound like her). I mix some weird colors together at times, but - green jeans, white shirt, tan bra, pink underwear, blue socks and purple toenails? Wow! She must have looked a bit like a rainbow or a pack of skittles. :waitasec: Is it just that I really am that far behind in what's stylish?

LOL - the things that don't match are not seen because they are under the jeans and shirt. Do you match your undies and socks? Most kids these days wear those little half-socks that can't been seen when you have your shoes on.

"Fall/autumn" colors...you are in color approval. :)

Apologize...often I quote someone as a reference point and then address the masses. Must find a way to make the distinction clear. I will work on it.

:hug:

I often do this to and have been trying to catch myself and then think of and add an intro line connecting the two. Also when we post many ideas and thoughts in the same post, it's sometimes hard to comment on or break it down. The last point is a note to myself, not to you. (smilie guy)

Like this! I just got this the second time around! I forgot to add the laughing guy.
Oh, I'm having a good laugh. We need that sometimes.

I just have to keep reminding myself that humor isn't always appropriate, but it tends to be my way of dealing with things. My belief is that laughter relieves stress as well as crying does, but it's easier to stop, doesn't make your mascara run and I think it's just plain healthier. I didn't realize how transparent I was until my son asked me one day, "Why is it that the more something bothers you, the more jokes you make about it?" He was only 9-10 at the time, but he grew up to be the same way. Unfortunately, a lot of people see it as just not caring, or finding humor in very serious events.

Ok, ok, people; you've made your point! All I was saying was that it struck me funny when I first read it that every single item he mentioned was a different color, and it made me think of Skittles. :innocent:

Pretend that I didn't post upwards a bit about this subject - just ignore!

I just don't buy that this girl was sleeping in a closet at times, having parents meet her in driveway with pepper spray if she KNEW those taps were sneakout signals.

I already stated it was quite an out there theory. I don't even believe it myself, it was just thrown out there as yet another in the hundreds of ideas as to what could have caused this entire situation to culminate into what it did: the death of a young girl.

The color of her outfit doesn't mean anything, except that she was in style, which is irrelevent. Bright colored skinny jeans were in stye in 2011 and still are in style. The white t-shirt could have been what she wore under a nicer sweater and she took it off when she got home. The blue socks could have been put on when she got home, or considering it was cold out, could have been worn under nice, trendy boots. None of this matters, except she wasn't wearing jammies like her mother said. Even what are considered jammies is open to interpretation. The dad could have thought they were. I can see him not knowing the difference. And purple toe nail polish only means she liked purple!

This girl loved color.

Did you see her bra and the designer she talked about on her blog?

The shirt with the beads?

She was very bohemian..........twenty yrs old.........creative.........photographer, dancer.

So the color thing doesn't strike me as unusual at all.

It's the fact that she had on day clothes.........at night.

So did she just not change? Or did she change into those clothes during the night for something?

IIRC, it is in the radio show, she told him she thought she was getting a cold and needed to cancel babysitting for the next day so they could find someone else to do it.

I misunderstood you then - I thought you said that she actually told her dad to call the people the next day to let them know she would not be there - taking care of her responsibilities before she killed herself.

Okay back to business. I'm about eight pages back as last night I got mixed up after Raine posted the tox and autopsy reports.

LOL - the things that don't match are not seen because they are under the jeans and shirt. Do you match your undies and socks? Most kids these days wear those little half-socks that can't been seen when you have your shoes on.

Actually, I don't even know where any of my socks are at the moment. I tend to wear sandals even in the winter if the snow isn't too deep. When I do wear socks, I usually just take the first 2 I find, but my pants always cover them anyway.

Elavil comes in tablet form. They dissolve rather quickly. Like sugar dissolves in your coffee. When you get to the bottom of your cup, you do not see 'sugar fragments' and yet, the sugar was definitely in your coffee.

Sorry, I wonder if I'll ever get caught up today. But I had to ask this while it's still fresh in my head.

Does it make sense that the ami would be completely digested before the flexeril, dalmane and the antihistimine? None of those were found in her blood, only her gastric content. The ME explained the ami gastric content as post-mortem redistribution. I don't know, and it might just be because I don't fully understand this stuff, but something seems a little weird to me.

Ami and continine were the only things found in her blood.

Nothing was found in her urine. :waitasec:

And flexeril, dalmane, promethazine, and guaifenesin were all found in her stomach. . .along with the ami/nori that the ME explained as being from post-mortem distribution.

This girl loved color.

Did you see her bra and the designer she talked about on her blog?

The shirt with the beads?

She was very bohemian..........twenty yrs old.........creative.........photographer, dancer.

So the color thing doesn't strike me as unusual at all.

It's the fact that she had on day clothes.........at night.

So did she just not change? Or did she change into those clothes during the night for something?

The mom should answer this during the radio interview. Were the clothes she was found in the same as the clothes she went out in?

The color of her outfit doesn't mean anything, except that she was in style, which is irrelevent. Bright colored skinny jeans were in stye in 2011 and still are in style. The white t-shirt could have been what she wore under a nicer sweater and she took it off when she got home. The blue socks could have been put on when she got home, or considering it was cold out, could have been worn under nice, trendy boots. None of this matters, except she wasn't wearing jammies like her mother said. Even what are considered jammies is open to interpretation. The dad could have thought they were. I can see him not knowing the difference. And purple toe nail polish only means she liked purple!

TI didn't say she was wearing pajamas that night. She said Dad went in to talk to her, and she was on her bed texting in the dark. He thought she was wearing her pajamas, but it doesn't say she actually was.

Who posts this stuff? Maybe LE should look into it. :waitasec: Unbelievable!

Apparently one of the recipes came out of a book on euthanasia.

From what I am reading a plain Amitriptyline overdose can take up to 36 hours, they add a second drug to shorten that time to 12-24 hours. That is still a pretty big time window especially when someone lives with parents that keep tabs on them every 2 hours. Pretty darn HUGE window for a killer too!

2. Adding midazolam would also act to significantly hasten death due to the drugs' interaction, as confirmed by Dr. Admiraal (he said in his book that adding 300 mg of another strong benzodiazepine would hasten death).

http://ash2.wikkii.com/wiki/Amitriptyline_Cocktail

Apparently one of the recipes came out of a book on euthanasia.

From what I am reading a plain Amitriptyline overdose can take up to 36 hours, they add a second drug to shorten that time to 12-24 hours. That is still a pretty big time window especially when someone lives with parents that keep tabs on them every 2 hours. Pretty darn HUGE window for a killer too!

*snip*

But would Morgan even know that? It may explain why she was trying to change babysitting plans and not feeling so well... just thinking.

If M was murdered it probably would have been very shortly before going to sleep, before she had time to change clothes. Did something happen that night that prompted her to sneak out for awhile and could she be the one parents claim to be on the camera?
If she was in jammys it makes no sense whatsoever a killer would take the time to dress her and risk being caught.

But would Morgan even know that? It may explain why she was trying to change babysitting plans and not feeling so well... just thinking.

Yeah but the overdose symptoms show up within an hour or so.

I haven't researched drugs nearly as much as others, if that "up to 36 hour" window is accurate then I don't see how this could possibly be a murder. You can't drug someone and then let them run around for 36 hours expecting that they won't get medical attention.

Is it possible she tried this the day before, and the levels weren't high enough, so she took MORE and that put her over the edge? Or did she have one of the other drugs in her system that cuts the time down to 6-12 hours?

It starts at about 60.0. She said she wasn't feeling well and was worried about getting the kids sick. He offered to call and cancel for her, but she said she hated the idea of doing that to the mother at such short notice. The decided to wait to see how she felt in the morning, and if she was still sick, they'd call and cancel.
That just doesn't sound like she was planning suicide at all. If I knew I wasn't waking up in the morn, I'd have dad cancel.

I took phenergan years ago. Slept for 14 hrs, woke up and went back to bed! I was out. Anyone could have done anything to me while I was out and I don't think I could have defended myself at all.

Is phenergan one of the drugs they were unable to verify an amount for?

That just doesn't sound like she was planning suicide at all. If I knew I wasn't waking up in the morn, I'd have dad cancel.

Since she was dressed maybe something happened after dad talked to her and she decided to chuck it all? If dad really did see her in her pj's why did she get dressed? Maybe that can be verified Sunday night on the radio show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broccoli445