CO CO - Thomas 'Tommy' Cook, 26, Pueblo, 14 Aug 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I sent Kelsie's mom a link to the site. Thanks, roselvr.

Sent from my M865C using Tapatalk 2

Thomas Cook has been missing for one year on Thursday, August 14th. Pueblo LE don't seem to care. His mom continues to be broken hearted; each day is harder then the next yet she tries to stay positive.
Where is her son?

Help Find Thomas Cook posted yesterday Well people it's nearly a year since i've heard from my baby boy, someone somewhere knows something anything to help me locate him, he is sorely missed and loved , we need him home. I am begging to please help me find out what has happened to him , his children need their father and i need my son. may GOD bless each and every one tonight, and please send my son home to us. amen.

Thomas will be 27 years old in 8 days. His mom Barbara is left in limbo; dying more inside as each day without answers passes.

Help find Thomas Cook shared a photo. October 23, 2013
Twenty-six years ago today i gave birth to my second son and my 6th child, i LOVE YOU very much Thomas Randall Cook. Please come home you are missed so very much by everyone but more so by me today

Attachments

• ThomasCookPuebloCO8142013MPposter.jpg
    ThomasCookPuebloCO8142013MPposter.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 70
Really wish someone would find him.

Help find Thomas Cook ·posted 3 hours ago
A year has passed and still no news on my little brothers disappearance, today we should be celebrating his 27th birthday. Happy Birthday Thomas Cook we love and miss you deeply. My heart hurts everyday thinking about you. I can't even imagine what my parents and Thomas' children are feeling. Let's bring Thomas home someone knows something!

Really hope this makes Pueblo LE wake up & work Thomas's case!

Help Find Kelsie - February 7 at 11:29am ·

You can read the entire lawsuit by following the link that is provided. We thank you for the support that you are providing for Kelsie Schelling, Kadrie, and the Saxton/Schelling families. If the media has any questions, Mr. Lonn Heymann can be contacted at this telephone number: 303-825-9100. Thank you

Link to law suit Case 1:15-cv-00255-MJW Document 1 Filed 02/05/15 USDC Colorado

For anyone on a cell that can't access the google drive; I posted some of the lawsuit in Kelsie's thread

Pueblo LE will not even allow Pueblo CrimeStoppers to list Tommy on their site!! They have been ignoring the PM's I've sent as well as my posts on the FB wall. I finally logged in to give a tip asking WTF! Thankfully they were honest with me! How messed up is that?

His mom has been posting on his FB page. Multiple times a day she shares his info. Before that, she was posting on her own wall; she has tried to stay hopeful as you can see in the letter, but there are times when she knows he can't be in a homeless shelter because it is not like him to have no contact, especially birthday's and holidays. She is not well, the stress of Tommy missing with no answers and LE not wanting to do anything has taken a really bad toll on her already poor health. The worst part is that she is in Kansas, does not have the money to travel nor can she travel due to her health.

Pueblo isn't doing anything with Kelsie either; thankfully Kelsie's mom is local enough that she can organize a few searches with cadaver dogs. I hate to even write this but with every place searched where they do not find anything, that is one less place Tommy could be found. I pray that both Laura and Tommy's mom Barbara get answers.

I know your post is from July, and I wanted to add these 2 links, that Tommy is listed on the Pueblo CrimeStoppers
and Tommy is listed on the Pueblo County Sheriff's Office from Feb. 28, 2014

http://www.pueblocrimestoppers.com/missing.aspx

http://www.sheriff.co.pueblo.co.us/pio/?p=1553

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/...-Still-Looking-For-Missing-Man-295028291.html

Short article.

Paraphrasing that over the last 18 months the Sheriff's Office has been in touch with LE in Kansas and there's no sign of Tommy in
Colorado or Kansas.

"PCSO Detective J.C. Williams said he believes someone in the Pueblo area may know where Cook is."
Quote is from link above.

Thank you so much! I'm floored to see this is a Colorado station; thought for sure it was Kansas again.

I know your post is from July, and I wanted to add these 2 links, that Tommy is listed on the Pueblo CrimeStoppers
and Tommy is listed on the Pueblo County Sheriff's Office from Feb. 28, 2014

http://www.pueblocrimestoppers.com/missing.aspx

http://www.sheriff.co.pueblo.co.us/pio/?p=1553

Going to go to the FB page to post everything. Also the FB profile I started for Tommy! His mom will be happy that he is finally listed on both sites! I have actually been thinking about posting screen shots of my PCS "tip" asking why he wasn't listed. Thankful that Kelsie's mom filing the suit is getting the lead out of their butts!

Now if they will only bring his father in for questioning. Also the mother of his children to see where Thomas liked to go to be alone. Also hope they do some searches.

Public’s Help Sought In Finding Man Missing Since 2013
z-125-copy-copy-copy.jpg

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2015/03/04/publics-help-sought-in-finding-man-missing-since-2013/

Wanted to post the other day but I've been sick. Tommy's mom's birthday was the 29th. I can't imagine how hard Thanksgiving, Christmas and her birthday are for her, then we come into a new year with no answers in the last. I haven't seen her online in close to a year. What is especially hard is that most of Thomas' family is in Kansas. It's not like they can go to Pueblo to search. I wish there was a miracle so that Tommy and Kelsie (her baby) were found. Pueblo police need to do something to right every one of their MP cases

Thinking about you with the Pueblo/ Colorado cases in the news lately. So wish your mom and sister would get answers.

I thought I'd posted this long ago, but I'm not seeing it? Anyways, Tommy went missing from Pueblo West, not Pueblo. It is an unincorporated area about 5 miles west of Pueblo, and is not in the Pueblo Police Department's jurisdiction. The Pueblo Sheriff's Dept. handles Pueblo West. This matters, too, if anyone tries searching for him. Since Tommy liked to walk, if he was going to the mountains from Pueblo West, he'd probably head to Wetmore or Canon City. A lot of land near PW has been searched by those looking for Kelsie Schelling. I hope that Tommy's family gets closure. I can't even imagine how heartbroken they must be. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NonakaYori
Back