CO - Tim Watkins, 61, shot to death, Mount Herman, 14 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried looking back a bunch of pages to see "what" criminal act did he get charged with in Teller County for that "new" addition on the docket, but not having any luck. Anyone remember "what" it was? Racking my brain - and just can't remember. El Paso County is where he was picked up for chasing those people with his gun or hatchet? right? Getting too old to remember stuff....

Does anyone know if KN is actively trying to get her children back? Or is she just living her life, still jobless, still carless and in a shelter?
Good question, she is in the process of finalizing the Divorce. I do not know the rules regarding Child Protective service but they have been doing these reviews every 2 months, does she have the kids?
I had befriended KN around Christmas time, I actually sent her money for the kids...(dumb me) she was very careful what she told me however she said in Jan that she had to have a job and a place to live before she could have the children. Not sure that ever happened. She said she had them back in Feb however I am not sure about this. I have not been in contact with her since late Feb. Last comment she made to me was that CO LE still had her car, I asked her why and she said "Evidence".

I tried looking back a bunch of pages to see "what" criminal act did he get charged with in Teller County for that "new" addition on the docket, but not having any luck. Anyone remember "what" it was? Racking my brain - and just can't remember. El Paso County is where he was picked up for chasing those people with his gun or hatchet? right? Getting too old to remember stuff....
Thank you...Okay, that has just been added as well! All the other Teller courts items are the Divorce and the kids....so this is a Crimanl charge...hmm.

Records
Page

All Court Locations
Showing 1 - 6 of 6 records

Date Len Name Hearing Type Case # Location Division
7/11/18
9:00 AM 1H NATIONS, DANIEL Hearing D602017JV33 Teller County DIV 11 - TELLER DISTRICT COURT
7/11/18
9:00 AM 1H NATIONS, DANIEL Appearance on Arrest Warrant D212017CR5555 El Paso County DIV 17-ROOM S380 (South Tower)
7/11/18
9:00 AM 1H NATIONS, DANIEL Disposition Hearing D602017CR228 Teller County DIV 17-ROOM S380 (South Tower)
7/23/18
11:15 AM 2H NATIONS, DANIEL Hearing D602017JV33 Teller County Mediation Room B23 (Basement)
8/14/18
9:00 AM 3H NATIONS, DANIEL Hearing D602017JV33 Teller County DIV 11 - TELLER DISTRICT COURT
8/14/18
9:00 AM 1H NATIONS, DANIEL Review Hearing D602018DR30004 Teller County DIV 11 - TELLER DISTRICT COURT

Good question, she is in the process of finalizing the Divorce. I do not know the rules regarding Child Protective service but they have been doing these reviews every 2 months, does she have the kids?
I had befriended KN around Christmas time, I actually sent her money for the kids...(dumb me) she was very careful what she told me however she said in Jan that she had to have a job and a place to live before she could have the children. Not sure that ever happened. She said she had them back in Feb however I am not sure about this. I have not been in contact with her since late Feb. Last comment she made to me was that CO LE still had her car, I asked her why and she said "Evidence".
That's interesting. If you don't mind me asking, did the two of you ever discuss TW or the girls? Or was it mostly around her?
Super interesting they were/are keeping the car for evidence. Evidence for what? murder?

I wonder if they moved the El Paso charge to Teller Co. so that’s DN can attend both that and his custody hearing at the same time.

Thanks cathdawg! It is now on the docket in El Paso County. I guess he'll be missing his Hearing in Teller County, which is also at 9am the same day.

Looks like he has ANOTHER criminal case in Teller County - here's the docket:

Docket for: Teller County - Teller County Courthouse
Showing 1 - 5 of 5 records

Date Len Name Hearing Type Case # Location Division
7/11/18
9:00 AM 1H NATIONS, DANIEL Hearing D602017JV33 Teller County DIV 11 - TELLER DISTRICT COURT
7/11/18
9:00 AM 1H NATIONS, DANIEL Disposition Hearing D602017CR228 Teller County DIV 17-ROOM S380 (South Tower)

So he has THREE hearings on the same day....

That's interesting. If you don't mind me asking, did the two of you ever discuss TW or the girls? Or was it mostly around her?
Super interesting they were/are keeping the car for evidence. Evidence for what? murder?
Hi, Nope she was very cut and dry...If I asked her anything her answer was" I do not know"...The car was the big thing....you see she kept complaining that she needed a car...I said well when will you get your car back....she said probably never...I pushed for more details, I asked her was it because of impound charges she responded "no evidence"

Hi, Nope she was very cut and dry...If I asked her anything her answer was" I do not know"...The car was the big thing....you see she kept complaining that she needed a car...I said well when will you get your car back....she said probably never...I pushed for more details, I asked her was it because of impound charges she responded "no evidence"

I've always wondered how much she knows. The idk responses and being very cut and dry are suspicious to me.

Old article re menacing and weapons charge for Teller County.
Person of Interest in Indiana murders appears in Teller Co. court

This comes after his arrest back in September. Nations was already a convicted felon when Woodland Park officers found a hatchet and a firearm in his vehicle.

In the courtroom on Monday, Nations' attorney asked for a preliminary hearing which was granted for November 6 at 1:30 p.m.

Judge Lin Billings Vela also brought up outstanding warrants Nations holds in El Paso County.

Those include felony menacing with bond set at $10,000, first-degree criminal trespassing with bond set at $2,000, and a misdemeanor case of failure to register with bond set at $1,000.

Nations was charged with felony menacing and reckless endangerment on September 28 in connection with an incident where a suspect was threatening people on an El Paso County trail with a hatchet.

from article ^^

Does anyone recall the Detective in CO saying it would be better if DN made a truthful statement? (something like that)? I am looking for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cases