CO - Tim Watkins, 61, shot to death, Mount Herman, 14 Sept 2017 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now all I need to know is "what" CR5555 from El Paso County is for. Failure to comply. Wish I hadn't deleted it off my description list.
gaah-smiley.gif

No, I know CR means Criminal. JV is Juvenile. And DR is Domestic R....

I thought you meant the C or D in "front" of the case #.

No, I know CR means Criminal. JV is Juvenile. And DR is Domestic R....

I thought you meant the C or D in "front" of the case #.

I did. But I want to confirm all.
One of the items has a C only and an M is misdemeanour right?

July 2017 is too early to check A&L. Maybe Sept/Oct ?

Last edited:
Okay...Court must be over...this is all that is showing up!
Date Len Name Hearing Type Case # Location Division
7/23/18
11:15 AM 2H NATIONS, DANIEL Hearing D602017JV33 Teller County Mediation Room B23 (Basement)
8/14/18
9:00 AM 3H NATIONS, DANIEL Hearing D602017JV33 Teller County DIV 11 - TELLER DISTRICT COURT
8/14/18
9:00 AM 1H NATIONS, DANIEL Review Hearing D602018DR30004 Teller County DIV 11 - TELLER DISTRICT COURT

oh please elaborate sometime if you can, I would love to hear your thoughts.
I can't explain it, it is just a feeling I have....

oh please elaborate sometime if you can, I would love to hear your thoughts.
I just have a feeling about her, money hungry, dominating....just a combo of feelings I have, like her "He Pays account"(Sugar Daddys') ...after her fights with DN...she was in a rage, he took off and in fact broke up with her, she said he did not have any money...

Oh my gosh, I do not know what to think...is DN a free man now?

Is there any reason why the Libby and Abby thread remains shut down? TIA All the other sites continue.

The reason given is still the same: The A & L threads had become very high maintenance for the mods, coupled with the fact that no news has been forthcoming from Indy LE regarding any POI (named or unnamed).

Articles began to surface that DN was “no longer a major concern” to Indy LE, along with a separate video quoting them as saying there were “dozens of tips as strong, or stronger” than those related to DN. With no other POI to discuss, many contributing WS members moved on, weeks prior to the latest thread being shut down.

I and others have wondered the same. There must be a reason. Also the Gazette no longer has anything in their archives about DN.

Not true. Can I ask how you determined that? Many are still there, and some have been reprinted in the Denver Post. Do you have a specific article in mind?

Last edited:
Looks like DN is a free man...
Offender Name:
NATIONS, DANIEL JAMES
Custody Status:
Out of Custody
Reason:
Other reason
Race:
White
Contact Facility:
Registration for notification is not currently available for this offender.

he's out? omigod, that is not good. he's out . this is what you are saying...o_O out of jail..and walking down the street or driving around in a car... FREE.

Wonder where KN is about now?....if she has anything on him now is the time. MOO

he's out? omigod, that is not good. he's out . this is what you are saying...o_O out of jail..and walking down the street or driving around in a car... FREE.

Wonder where KN is about now?....if she has anything on him now is the time. MOO
Wonder where he will go. I would imagine park areas and live homeless amongst the other homeless and campers. Scary.

i thought he had to have a place to live because probation.

at least a halfway house or something.

or is he just out, free to roam the parks...free to look up where his kids are or ex wife or whatever.. this cant end well. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop