CocoaMom's Church Theory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so thats why you guys are exited about this location ? because of phycic stuff and dreams? is there anything a little more tangible?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, the cell phone pings led Cocoa to this spot.

Who took this photo ?

Seriously though..and please dont hate me and throw eggs at me for saying this ... but the way she is holding Caylees hand is not the way someone who hates their child holds their hand...well...not that I know that side of it but that is a loving hand hold...

And yes she is looking down...could have been thinking anything really....

I don't know...

Dont get me wrong I still think she did (accidentally) kill Caylee and then cover it up instead of owing up and telling the truth - which that is horrible in itself - because even if you accidentally killed your child surely you would want that child to be properly laid to rest..

But I just dont see her actions as in like that pic those of someone who hates their child enough to kill them..

Ok I have my riot gear on now - fire away :eek:
i agree i don't think that hate hand holding. that is women holding her child hand . reading into picture.it looks to me that she listening to Caylee.

Originally Posted by [B said:
daisy7[/B]
Well, she doesn't look miserable to me, just a Mom walking with her daughter who doesn't happen to have a huge smile on her face. As a Mom myself, I appreciate that she is holding Caylee's hand.

And, she WAS having fun with her friends as this was a party at the Oviedo house and other kids were there.

I wish that people would stop looking for any negative they can find in the pics. I wonder how many of us have pics. of us with our kids, which could be interpreted to be that we look "miserable".:)

t.

I fully expect all MY PHOTOS to be carefully analyzed if my kid ever goes missing & I fail to mention it for 31 days.

If I make up endless lies to LE & the FBI, I wouldn't even complain if people might look into all my words for hidden/twisted meanings to try to find my kid.

If I don't do any of those things.... I'd still expect people to accept me at face value & not assume the worst of me.

Deal?

cocoamom, your theory of where Caylee might be is an excellent one, definitely worth checking out IMO. As unemotional, and detached to Caylee as KC appears, I saw something in her that spoke loud and clear. She seemed to project a sense of peace and closure within herself...perhaps for what she did to Caylee. In KC's sociopathic mind, perhaps she was able to obtain peace and closure easily, by giving Caylee a type of burial ceremony of her own, and simply asking for forgiveness. For her, what better place to do this, than on church grounds (specifically the church you point out). If she is indeed a sociopath, which I think she is....her purpose for this would not be for Caylee, her purpose would only be to benefit her(KC). It would only serve to clear her conscious, and make everything she did ok in her mind. Once she did this, she was able to go on about her life, like Caylee was just a little blip on an old map, or a small paragraph in her storybook. She must have some type of faith, I have seen her wearing a couple of different crosses in a few photos. Lie, ask for forgiveness, steal, ask for gorgiveness, murder, ask for forgiveness....all will be well. Yup! That's KC IMHO.

I fully expect all MY PHOTOS to be carefully analyzed if my kid ever goes missing & I fail to mention it for 31 days.

If I make up endless lies to LE & the FBI, I wouldn't even complain if people might look into all my words for hidden/twisted meanings to try to find my kid.

If I don't do any of those things.... I'd still expect people to accept me at face value & not assume the worst of me.

Deal?

Regardless, I still think too much is being made of this one picture.

Let's just agree to disagree. Deal?

I started posting on the LP keep searching thread because I didn't know where else to go. A lot of the beginning excitement and comparisons for why this seemed so logical were on there. Don't know if the posts are still there or not.

Everyone flipped out and I couldn't sleep all night so I trekked on over there with my subconscious screaming at me the whole way "WTH are you doing?? Are you nuts? Websleuth - HA!" If my friends could see me now!

By the time I got back from my extravaganza, they had locked the thread, started one with my name on it and called me on the phone to tell me! YIKES this got deep quick!

I believe that there is a reason why this happened. You might not have discovered this area if you hadn't got locked out of your car.

Well, she doesn't look miserable to me, just a Mom walking with her daughter who doesn't happen to have a huge smile on her face. As a Mom myself, I appreciate that she is holding Caylee's hand.

And, she WAS having fun with her friends as this was a party at the Oviedo house and other kids were there.

I wish that people would stop looking for any negative they can find in the pics. I wonder how many of us have pics. of us with our kids, which could be interpreted to be that we look "miserable".:)
yes stop with reading into this picture. this is one of nicer picture and a change from all the other. i am not sure where it came from. but my feeling is calm looking at. It nice picture.

It could have been at Lauren's house, but it was during a party/BBQ with lots of other people, including kids.

I know there are other pics. from this day somewhere on WS, just don't know where:)

My point is, let's try not to harshly judge EVERY pic. that we see and instead look at them realistically.

What's "too harshly" when a child is missing?

Unfortunately the ONLY way this case will ever be cracked is by unlocking the mysteries of a sick mind.... so it won't all be pretty.

Just saying.... this picture looks very current so it's a glimpse into what Casey might have been feeling close to the time of Caylee's death.

same here mommy!

LOL! I wish I had a fourth of the energy that my kids have! With their energy I could run on only 30 minutes of sleep a day but too bad I don't! By the end of the day I feel like an 18-wheeler has run over me!

Omg the photo just shows her walking w Caylee, like Daisy said. There is no point in overanalyzing and overcritiquing every single photo, every single moment... like the flipflop, I mean call in the FBI it's FLORIDA for heaven's sake how many millions of people wear these!! Please I appreciate that this thread WASN'T begun as a psychic thread, and I think Cocoa's theory sounds plausible so I hope we can stick to the facts and not sound like a bunch of wack jobs. JMO

Regardless, I still think too much is being made of this one picture.

Let's just agree to disagree. Deal?

Sure, it's all been said already. ;)

No hard feelings, Daisy.... we both want the same thing... to find Caylee. :)

Omg the photo just shows her walking w Caylee, like Daisy said. There is no point in overanalyzing and overcritiquing every single photo, every single moment... like the flipflop, I mean call in the FBI it's FLORIDA for heaven's sake how many millions of people wear these!! Please I appreciate that this thread WASN'T begun as a psychic thread, and I think Cocoa's theory sounds plausible so I hope we can stick to the facts and not sound like a bunch of wack jobs. JMO

bolded by me...oh my...this made me laugh out loud. It must be about bedtime...I'm getting punchy!

Take it easy. When you talk about flip flops your talkin' bout me. :)

Just like with the red sunglasses, I was/am hoping for an old picture to crop up with Casey wearing a pair that matches cocoa's pic. But I was also assuming cocoa would go back and take a close up pic of the darn thing first....

Good news again! Murt just talked about checking out the church again! He said he just needed to see what he needed to do about that. (Whatever that means...I think it's a good thing that he is not dismissing it like others.)

Sure, it's all been said already. ;)

No hard feelings, Daisy.... we both want the same thing... to find Caylee. :)

I dont think you were being harsh, either of you.. Let's remember we are all here for the same result. Thanks to Cocoamom we can all brainstorm together this new theory and look at it from all angles.. Caylee is an ANGEL who has brought so many of us together! It is because of her we are all embraced here.. Let's bring her home guys! We are so close!:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

I heard he has a bunch of divers going back to Blanchard Park...dont know if it's true though...

I have to work tomorrow - paycheck thing - what a drag!! So no I am not going back there tomorrow!!

Now don't everybody turn this into a Disney attraction or something!!! Just let me work on contacting people tomorrow and we'll see where it goes. But if you wanna go to "Hawk's Hollow" and sleep inside to guard it, go for it - :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Okey dokey...packing me a sleeping bag as we speak..NOT..are you crazy? That place scares me just looking at the pictures 4 states away in the daylight. I'm sure as he77 not going to sleep there at night in the dark.

And just so you know we call flip flops - THONGS here ;) Just a little lightheartedness there...cause If I start talking about "thongs" then you know I am talking about a GSTRING but rather flip flops LOL

Sigh I think we all want this little precious beautiful girl to be found and the TRUTH to come out as to what happened to her...

I guess its against the law to go dig up anywhere :eek: over there ? - Its such a shame that you all didnt own a beagle ! that could go with you to each of these areas you think *may* hold Caylee...

I just wish Casey would tell the truth. Then this could be over - well the speculating and endless surmising and looking at her photos!

ETA And thank you LI Mom for not hating me or throwing eggs LOL -

The picture of Casey walking with Caylee was taken at a house that Amy lived in on Oviedo, Lake Jessup Road in Seminole County. It is a rental and is owned by Troy B. grandparents, Amy’s old roommate. As best as we were able to tell the picture was taken during a gathering of a group of friends and we think it may have been around super bowl Saturday. There was nothing to date the photos but on one there was a plate of cookies or some type of desert and they appeared to be shaped like footballs. We also took into consideration the age of what we think Caylee was at the time and Casey’s hairstyle. There are other pictures that were taken at the same time. The home was put on the market and we looked at pictures that the realtor had on his website and were able to match the wallpaper in the kitchen to another photo that was taken during the same gathering.
The house is nowhere near the location of the church that is being discussed on this thread.
There are two threads that I know of that discussed the Lake Jessup location in great detail. Just do a search for Lake Jessup, Oviedo House or go page by page backwards until you find it if you are interested in more of that discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member