CocoaMom's Church Theory

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone let me know when they want to go search - I'll take a vaca day from work - the shuttle that's supposed to launch Friday will launch without me!!
Just read the whole thread here are answers to your comments/questions:

1. Casey doesn't have to be "connected" to this church. It's "close" to home, Tony, Full Sail, Blanchard Park, etc. I hid out from my parents in church parking lots - they always found me elsewhere but never at the church! No cops, no nothing - esp. at nite.

respectfully snipped

Haven't read through rest of thread...but when she was with Jesse and his family, Jesse said she was like a chameleon....that she changed to fit in with whoever she was with...his family is religious, dad's a rev. Could they have visited this church together at some point and that's how she knew about the isolated spots there...or did she just happen upon it...thinking out loud here.

Does she have a lot of pings in the Church area before Caylee went missing that would show it was where she and Caylee hung out during the day while she was supposed to be at work?

It would make sense to be there during those days to hide out (alot of pings pre-June 16th) then the pings would dramatically disappear after June 16th....and then it appears she only shows up there for short amounts of time there after......like to double check and triple check that the body is still there.

It's always been weird to me how murderers go back to where the body is.... Scott Peterson!

Does she have a lot of pings in the Church area before Caylee went missing that would show it was where she and Caylee hung out during the day while she was supposed to be at work?

It would make sense to be there during those days to hide out (alot of pings pre-June 16th) then the pings would dramatically disappear after June 16th....and then it appears she only shows up there for short amounts of time there after......like to double check and triple check that the body is still there.

It's always been weird to me how murderers go back to where the body is.... Scott Peterson!

No we do not have ping maps from before June 15 as far as I know. The cell phone logs only go back to June 14. I need to check and see if LE released anything back but ping maps where not created for that time period. I will -post back as soon as can find out.

Wonder if LE has the ping map pre June 14th? It would be VERY telling on her habits, daily routine, where she was.

Surely they must have those!

I'm super curious to know if she was in that area ALL DAY and then see it sort of come to an end once Caylee was gone.

I did some ping rescearch last night. There were many, many pings from the "amscott area" that very well could have been the church since they were 0.6 of a mile away from eachother probably on the same cell tower?? It is alot of time spent. Some may have been her driving through but there are blocks of hours at a time. What else is around this area? Forgive me if someone has already posted info about pings regarding this location on this thread I have not read this thread since last night. Anyway here is what I saw as far as pings in this area:
June 14th: 3:15-3:29pm
June 15th: 4:25-4:53pm
June 16th: 9:04pm no activity after 11:17pm
June 17th: 2:18pm
June 18th: 7:55-9:01am
June 19th: 4:20pm & 9:02pm
June 20th: 1:19-1:30pm 1:44-1:49 pm
June 21st: 5:26-6:11pm & 8:03pm
June 22nd: 9:36-12:09pm
June 23rd: 11:00am, 4:52pm, 7:18pm, 7:44pm, 8:00-8:52pm
June 24th: 11:00pm
June 25th: 8:04am, 12:52pm, 1:26pm, 1:33pm,4:30-4:35pm, 5:49-6:50pm
June 26th: ?
June 27th: 11:09am, 1:28-1:51pm, 3:10-3:12pm, 6:35-6:37pm
June 28th: 8:54am, 11:06am
June 29th: 12:34-1:07pm, 4:22-4:55pm, 6:06-8:00pm

Just thinkin', but it doesn't seem likely to me that this church area is a place where Casey would have hung out with Caylee while pretending to be at work. Besides the fact that they probably weren't members and so probably wouldn't have been allowed to hang around, if they DID hang out there very much at all certainly the teachers and other adults there on a daily basis would remember them what with all the news about Caylee's disappearance and we'd probably have heard by now that this was a favorite hang-out.

BUT, I do think that Casey could have known about the place, including Hawk's Hollow. Simply growing up, she might have known someone who attended that church, etc.

Wonder if LE has the ping map pre June 14th? It would be VERY telling on her habits, daily routine, where she was.

Surely they must have those!

I'm super curious to know if she was in that area ALL DAY and then see if sort of come to an end once Caylee was gone.

Here are the pings on that same tower prior to 6/15. She pings there almost daily so it wasn't a new area for her to frequent.

picture.php

Just thinkin', but it doesn't seem likely to me that this church area is a place where Casey would have hung out with Caylee while pretending to be at work. Besides the fact that they probably weren't members and so probably wouldn't have been allowed to hang around, if they DID hang out there very much at all certainly the teachers and other adults there on a daily basis would remember them what with all the news about Caylee's disappearance and we'd probably have heard by now that this was a favorite hang-out.

BUT, I do think that Casey could have known about the place, including Hawk's Hollow. Simply growing up, she might have known someone who attended that church, etc.

It was summer time though. There would not have been kids in school so the park area probably would be fairly empty I would think.

Here are the pings on that same tower prior to 6/15. She pings there almost daily so it wasn't a new area for her to frequent.

picture.php

Wow she did spend alot of time there. This seems like the exact location. If you mapquest amscott to the church it is 0.6 miles is says on the list you put up 0.5miles. Seems like the same place to me.

I wonder if anyone could identify her or Caylee a being there at some point.

Caylee like any other kids liked to go to playgrounds they probably spent alot of time there. I bet she felt like this would be a decent place to put her body if she liked to spend time there, it was a church and there were lots of children around.

picture.php

TexasLil! Can you please post a link to that appraiser's map! I've been trying to look something up and unfortunately can't find that bookmark anymore! :)

I'm worried she came back to move her from the Church area.

One more time, can someone clarify Bella Vida Blvd and how it plays out with the church location and pings???

Her tattoo - Bella Vida, Bella Vita, whatever.....it is a memorial to her daughter.....a very obvious memorial. I have never seen it as "Yay, I am going to have a beautiful life now that Caylee is gone". I've seen it as, "Caylee, you were a beautiful life....I hope you have a beautiful eternal life because I didn't deserve you and had to let you go."

ETA - And the Bella Vita tattoo is totally a reminder of where she is, what she did. It has very deep meaning to her. It's a huge clue.

Quick question & I'm not 100% sure this was even the right thread....

That picture of Casey & Caylee carrying a football in some park-like area..... where was THAT taken?

Man! Casey looked PUT OUT that she was stuck with Caylee when she could have been having fun with her friends. She looked positively MISERABLE. Ick.

I wonder WHEN & WHERE that was taken. Who took the pic.

Could it possibly have been around this church? If so... some person can place Casey at this location.

Ok... here's the pic:

caylee1.jpg

This may have already been answered, but it was determined this was in the back yard of the Oviendo (sp?) house that Annie & Casey had discussed renting, at one point Annie or another friend lived there. There are other pics of a party in the kitchen there and of Caylee playing in the backyard with (perhaps Amy) and a puppy on a leash.

:)

This may have already been answered, but it was determined this was in the back yard of the Oviendo (sp?) house that Annie & Casey had discussed renting, at one point Annie or another friend lived there. There are other pics of a party in the kitchen there and of Caylee playing in the backyard with (perhaps Amy) and a puppy on a leash.

:)

Yes this is in Oviedo

Click here to go to the Orange County Property Appraiser map.

Again, be careful with the pings in the Amscot area. That tower will ping frequently from Tony's apartment with a CID=1, as it would from the church if she ever was there. That tower will also ping if she is driving by, say to go shopping in the area or to go between Tony's, Amy's, or home. In those cases you will see a different CID depending on which side of the tower she is on.

Wow she did spend alot of time there. This seems like the exact location. If you mapquest amscott to the church it is 0.6 miles is says on the list you put up 0.5miles. Seems like the same place to me.

I wonder if anyone could identify her or Caylee a being there at some point.

Wow
I wish I would have waited to go and look at pings because you all came up with what I did. I'm freaking out...Here I thought pings by Amscott were just on her way to AL's apt. but if you look she pings there almost everyday and like mentioned before shes not just passing through, she sometimes stays for awhile.Wow is there anything else that is near there that we might be overlooking? Ping experts is she pinging Amscott while she is at AL'S apt?

Question - Is this church the same church that's associated with the Anthony's preacher guy? the one that's been doing vigils in the driveway, etc?

??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member