CocoaMom's Church Theory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man oh man do we need a new thread or what?
I'm digging the fact that we are back to bouncing ideas off one another rather than lowering our 'behavior' bar.
The hydro info link is a good one. I'll see if I can find some the strainers for this area. Cocomom is 100% correct (AGAIN!) It wasn't wet until the Fay days. I think it's still possible that anything placed in or near the water could have drifted during the floods.
Part of me wants just 2 minutes in KC's head, how scary would that be?

Where? Where's the Sawgrass construction? eek can't find it!!

David918, did you start a Bella Vida theory thread yet? If you need help, PM Windchime or Tricia (find in members list above)...you should!

I can start one for him. Not sure if the Mods would have time to move all the relative posts from here to there though. Opening the new "La Bella Vita" thread now..

As I was lying in bed last night (body trying to sleep but brain was saying "NO" !!), I wondered IF there is a connection between the new crosses that KC had purchased and this church. Everytime KC touches the cross around her neck or looks in a mirror, it reminds her of maybe putting Caylee at the church ?

We never did get clarity on what the tattoo actually says. "La Bella Vita" - Italian or "La Bella Vida" - Spanish. The LE reports list both versions in different parts of their report. Just something to keep in mind...

KC did have an icon in her photobucket account that said "La Bella Vita" - Italian version.

I just uploaded the icon from KC's photobucket to the photo album on my WS profile. I also added the picture that had the caption about gas working better/faster/hotter. And a few other notable icons.

The icon is La Vita Bella.

Where? Where did you see burn barrels near the Bella Vida Blvd? I looked street view in Google maps and didn't see anything...what red items? I saw a red dumpster - that would work too...

Use MSN Live Search Maps -- they're between Bella Vida Blvd and one of the largest ponds in the division.

I just uploaded the icon from KC's photobucket to the photo album on my WS profile. I also added the picture that had the caption about gas working better/faster/hotter. And a few other notable icons.

could you please tell me how to access the pix? Thank you

It's also possible she simply saved a ready made icon she found somewhere.... and didn't care so much about which way it was spelled.

And the same would be true, IF there's a connection between the tattoo & a location.... it's the translation that would be most significant to her... not the spelling.

A body develops rigor but then rigor goes away with in a few hours. The rigor should disappear before decomp set s in.

http://www.deathonline.net/decomposition/body_changes/rigor_mortis.htm

What is rigor mortis?

Rigor mortis refers to the state of a body after death, in which the muscles become stiff. It commences after around 3 hours, reaching maximum stiffness after 12 hours, and gradually dissipates until approximately 72 hours after death. Rigor mortis occurs due to changes in the physiology of muscles when aerobic respiration ceases.

If what the church says is true...that they have 24/7 cameras and security guards...that would make this area very unlikely for KC and Caylee to hang out at regularly (w/o getting caught). It would also make it very likely that camera footage exists if they DID. I'm not saying the church admin is lying, but it's certainly a good reply if they want to keep people from searching the property. I'm not sure I buy it.

And yet... nobody has bothered to look at these alleged tapes & seen CocoaMom was roaming around?

If Casey was there, I doubt they'd have noticed her either.

If I were a parent and had my child in their school, I'd at the very least be asking questions, and very likely pulling my kid out of there.
IMO that church responded in the opposite way they should have. They need to be honest, and correct their lack of security pronto.
They also need to check the area, and make sure Caylee isn't there.
I hope LE requests a search of the area.
I thought your idea was well thought out, and it's worth a look around.

Amen!

NOT a safe place for children. I wouldn't risk MY child's safety at a place like that.

Oh how I wish that some WSer local would join that church and start volunteering!!!!! "I love to work with children, raised 3 of my own. What? You need people to supervise the playground during services? Sure!". Or I'd come up with the suggestion to have a "Grounds Clean-up day" - Yeah that's a good one! I'd have the church members looking and they wouldn't even know it....."here, I'll hold this cut fence out of your way so you can get to that culvert and get that FLIP FLOP"....arghhhhh.

....bites nails, bounces foot, off work tomorrow.....

Oh how I wish that some WSer local would join that church and start volunteering!!!!! "I love to work with children, raised 3 of my own. What? You need people to supervise the playground during services? Sure!". Or I'd come up with the suggestion to have a "Grounds Clean-up day" - Yeah that's a good one! I'd have the church members looking and they wouldn't even know it....."here, I'll hold this cut fence out of your way so you can get to that culvert and get that FLIP FLOP"....arghhhhh.

....bites nails, bounces foot, off work tomorrow.....

:idea: hmmmm, dh was asking me last week if I was interested in finding a new church to go to together. I wonder if he would find it too much trouble to drive 3,000 miles every week? I can see how that would go right now, as we enter FL I could assure him that, really we're almost there! :innocent: Then I would have a really, long walk home! Yeah, he probably wouldn't go for that!!:no:

Do you think your fellow clean up crew might find it a tad odd when you bag and tag the flip flop while someone else takes pictures? :camera:

Tomorrow could be a really long day....:hourglass:

Just curious if there are any catholic churches or cemetarys in the area of the pings.
Why did she have on a catholic roseary necklace?

Just curious if there are any catholic churches or cemetarys in the area of the pings.
Why did she have on a catholic roseary necklace?

I think it is because it is more prominent than a regular cross necklace (which she also had). She loved the Irish thing and I think on another thread they have determined that she was NOT Irish. Irish are mostly Catholic - or were...those are the only parallels I can draw. Then there is the it's just fashionable theory and I also think she was flaunting to the world and mocking God for what she has done. She mocks everyone.

By the way - just saw the Channel 6 "tour of the Anthony home" report. Winnie the Pooh all over Caylee's room - another light bulb moment regarding the church here - Pooh lived in Hundred Acre Woods, wasn't there some kind of "Hollow" in Pooh too? Something to do with where "Owl" lived? Can't remember - cmon parents of kids - think here - something Winnie the Pooh relates to Hawk's Hollow at the church!!!!

PS Owl, woods, Hawk, etc all goes with psychic threads too...

One more thing. I was contacted today by a WSer who used to be a church member at this church and her children attended school there too!!! I believe from the sound of her PM, that it wasn't that long ago. She said they were full of it - there is no security and no cameras. Her daughter's science class went to the Hawk's Hollow area to collect stuff to look at under a microscope back then and she couldn't recall why it was named Hawk's Hollow.

She also said that there were some homeless folks that kind of stayed back there but the church was getting tired of it because they began begging for change from the church members. Very good info!!! Thank you so much!

She gave her permission for me to post the information - it is in my own context, not word for word...but you get the idea - NO CAMERAS...

Darn, and yea! Darn - I wanted there to be cameras in a way because I REALLY didn't want to believe that people who are working at and members of a church and ending their conversation with "God Bless You" are going to lie to me!!!! Yea, because well - because there are no cameras!!!!

I think it is because it is more prominent than a regular cross necklace (which she also had). She loved the Irish thing and I think on another thread they have determined that she was NOT Irish. Irish are mostly Catholic - or were...those are the only parallels I can draw. Then there is the it's just fashionable theory and I also think she was flaunting to the world and mocking God for what she has done. She mocks everyone.

By the way - just saw the Channel 6 "tour of the Anthony home" report. Winnie the Pooh all over Caylee's room - another light bulb moment regarding the church here - Pooh lived in Hundred Acre Woods, wasn't there some kind of "Hollow" in Pooh too? Something to do with where "Owl" lived? Can't remember - cmon parents of kids - think here - something Winnie the Pooh relates to Hawk's Hollow at the church!!!!

"Hollow" was used a lot with the Winnie the Pooh stories. Pooh usually hid his honey in the "hollows" of trees. There is also a story where the gang all go to catch a Heffalump in Heffalump Hollow. Can't recall any relation to Owl though.

LOL! Some people say my blonde roots show from time to time! No, I'm not a writer. I just try to type what would come out of my mouth to make it more real in the reader's head. Does that make sense?

I'm 5'10", EVERYONE recognizes me all the time - too tall is an attention getter - makes it really hard to find long enough jeans too!

I never used to be funny - totally and completely serious all the time but I have a MAJOR jokester for a hubby and I guess after 14 years it rubs off a little. That humor is HUGE in helping a marriage to last (IMO)...

So who's going? Nope - I don't want to know...what do they call that? Plausible deniability or something like that...

Do you think if you were "knee walking" they would notice you?

:crosseyed::crosseyed::crosseyed:

Cocoamom,

You make a great point with the Winnie the Pooh references. I immediately thought the same thing when watching that video of the tour. What comes to my mind for me is ALL of these coincidences with the hawk, the owl and woods all over the place.. I am no psychic but I do believe in "signs". There definitely is a lot "signs" showing up with your church theory, and the hawk, and owl seem to keep popping up.

I did some research and Owl did live in a Chestnut tree which was a hollow tree and then because of a storm, it was washed away and then he moved with Piglet. http://www.just-pooh.com/100acre.html

I also did some research on the mythology of owls, and dreams of owls and what the significance could be. Just more interesting stuff...

http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/Dream_Interpreation_Owl_owls/id/255967

"The owl is a symbol of wisdom, seriousness and thoughtfulness. Dreaming of an owl in the dream means that your judgement of a personal situation or a person was correct. It also could mean that some vague matter became much clearer. Seeing an owl in the dream may also mean that you should take good advice from others. Hearing an owl screeching denotes bad luck, frustration, grief or sadness. Catching an owl or seeing an owl in the cage means that you should be careful of weird people and bad company."

With all that is going on, IMO I think more and more the church should be searched and the Hawk Hollow and surrounding locations...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966