CocoaMom's Church Theory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trucks and construction stuff to West of Hawk's Hollow entrance:
truckstowestofent..jpg

Home come some of us can't see her pictures? Is it a setting?

I found a setting but it is turned on and I still can't see the pictures...

Cocoamom - is there some other way or some other place you can post pictures so we all can see?

Great pics Cocoa! I've been following along matching your pictures to the live maps "bird's eye." You can see exactly where the "Hawk's Hollow" is from above. Interesting, too, that they put those big blue awnings over the playground, as they don't appear on the live map.

I've tried everything too and I'm' still unable to view. Please let me know. Thank you. :)

For those of you who can't see the pictures, I am not sure why you cant. Check your settings in the CP to be sure. I sent a note to a MOD to help you guys as well. Sorry I cant be more of help.

Thank you mamad! I'm pretty new and was just looking for a way to contact a mod...hadn't found it yet - thanks for doing it for us!

The retention pond area - all fenced in except for here - wide and clear entrance to get in - some kind of bench? on left/East side. Looks mowed and cared for except for the 3-4 foot fence all the way around - several spots of fence down with paths into the woods.
wholeretpond.jpg

are you going to search? see if any planks are loose.....I would check out all the trash laying around too......I know you are busy uploading the pics and may not being reading yet.....but any news on LP....did he say he was gong to search this area :)

East/left side of retention pond with bench? Building I am standing beside to my left is the high school part of the church. Playground is behind me and to the west...

esideofpond.jpg

East side of pond again the junk way over to the left is by the long skinny building that is a "Health Center/Gym" - sign said as I drove in. Beside that building is sheds and a golf cart and stuff like that leads right to pond, no fence, no woods.

esideofpond.jpg

It was raining heavily during the time in question, and this is a retention pond; where the tire tracks are now would have been mud - it looks rather low at the moment in these pics, how high might it have been with Fay, etc?

IM still confused as to why you think she would put her here ?
Cant they just drain that pond ?

Driving in, just behind the church and before the parking lot I drove over the Econ river (skinny section I guess) big ravine with pipes this is pic of North side/right. About a 5 foot fence but just to my left the fence is cut and pulled back. I could have just walked in - wisely chose not to!!

drvnginnsidehugedtch.jpg

I have a feeling that this is it. I'm not psychic or anything, so I could totally be wrong, but I just feel like you may have found her.

Thank you mamad! I'm pretty new and was just looking for a way to contact a mod...hadn't found it yet - thanks for doing it for us!

No problem.. I was a newbie recently so I understand. You can always go to the home page and at the very bottom left corner it lists all the moderators. You can click on their name and send a message. I did that for you guys so hopefully you will get an answer. I am not sure why you can't see the pictures, but I know someone here will be able to help!

Driving in, just behind the church and before the parking lot I drove over the Econ river (skinny section I guess) big ravine with pipes this is pic of North side/right. About a 5 foot fence but just to my left the fence is cut and pulled back. I could have just walked in - wisely chose not to!!

View attachment 926

Is that a flip-flop (shoe) in this pic?...Post #94:eek:

I have a feeling that this is it. I'm not psychic or anything, so I could totally be wrong, but I just feel like you may have found her.

Hope For the Best: I agree with you.. Seeing these pictures just gave me the eebie jeebies...I am not psychic either, but I have a strong feeling this could be it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathan Dunn