Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The story:
So I drive over there. I hope to see LP whom I talked to and/or Murt whom I talked to. Figured if they weren't there I would just drive through and leave. Got there and it looks exactly as Google Earth and Google Maps show. Only lots of cars! I couldn't believe the cars! Drove towards the back and noted how I went over the Econ with big ravines on each side of the cross-over.

Lots of people, lots of kids in uniforms - OH! It's a church school - little kids and big kids - sign on a bldg - "High School"..I go further back. Soccer field on right/North. Parking right by playground. Little kids lined up to go out to play. I open car door - no need for fear - tons of people around. No one notices me. I toss car keys on seat while I set phone camera. Little boy about 5 runs up, puts hand on my leg and says "HI, I'm XXXX"!! I'm still in my car he is practically in my lap! I'm shocked. Teacher with line of kids doesn't even notice - YIKES! I told him to go back to class and he shouldn't talk to strangers! I didn't want to scare him but figured this was probably best! Stand up, shut door - OH CRAP - keys still on seat!!!!

Call AAA it will be an hour - Took pics of soccer field, playground and looked for how to get to pond since playground is fenced and locked. Saw to the right the way back - no big deal, couple more pics and walked that way.

Stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the Hawk's Hollow sign. Trying to process this - take photo. Little GIRL (beautiful) runs up and slips her hand into mine. I flip again! Adults everywhere - no one notices. I told her that even though some people look really nice, you still shouldn't talk to anyone that you don't know their name. She looked scared and ran back and climbed in teacher lap. Teacher looks at me, I wave, she waves back. YEESH!

I walk over and peek in Hawk's Hollow - note and take pics of trucks and stuff to right and path to retention pond to left. Hawk's Hollow looks so cool! Obvious no one has been in here in a long time. I enter. Clearing, rotted stumps in front of the "stage" that were probably benches a long time ago. I look around. No one knows I'm here, no one ever would. It's quiet and completely visually blocked from everywhere! Woods all around, all kinds of stuff in woods - take more pics and practically run to the stage. get up on it, peer through the wood cracks - lots of stuff under there. Back side, see a fox skull - yep this place has never been searched! I could climb right under the stage - no I do not, but I could. Too scared of snakes and such to take more than a peek but I am VERY VERY intrigued!! I get the strangest feeling - can't describe. Like I'm right under everyone's nose and they don't even know it!

No way to pond from here but I can see it behind the stage through the bushes. Fence...I go out and down path to pond, take more pics. Really looks like a bench down there on the left but not sure and not going in further. Looks mowed but not really "cared for". As I walk back by the backside of the playground three more kids - 2 girls and a boy come over to the fence individually and start chatting it up with me. I am deeply disturbed at the lack of supervision here even with 2 teachers on the other side of playground. They are chatting with each other and not watching the kids.

Go back to car and look for AAA. Nope, no sign. Starts to rain - what next? I run to a bathroom by the playground - nice and clean and air conditioned...stops raining. I walk to Econ cross-over. Maintenance guy digging by power pole (yeah that's smart!) I say Hi, he nods. I take pics of the ravine from both sides. Two men and a woman pass me individually as I take pictures - say nothing.. here comes AAA....5 mins later I am leaving.

Thoroughly disgusted with the supervision of these beautiful children, sopping wet and even more convinced that this is where she hung out. After 5PM (according to sign that playground closes at 5) , no kids, no school all vacant back there. I could LIVE in that Hawk's Hollow and no one would ever know! Bathroom nearby - heck she could just walk up to the playground and let Caylee play with the other kids and no one would say a word!

Hubby going to file for divorce if I don't get food in the house so I dash to grocery store - marathon dash, doing good until I ran into the Clampet reunion in the middle of the bread aisle! Gotta have the bread - living on sandwiches these days! Slowest cashier in the South and "Walter" the 94 year old bag boy wasn't helping! I'm practically bouncing up and down biting tongue so I don't scream HURRY UP, WSers are waiting!!!

I run outside - pouring rain again!! Rush home, power clean, homemade pizza for dinner, do dishes, let out dogs (they don't even know who I am anymore), here I am...

any questions?

I know most of you dont know me and I dont post alot. But I thought id come read this and as soon as I seen the first pic of the sign hawks hollow I immediately ran into the washroom and started getting sick!!

Is that a flip-flop (shoe) in this pic?...Post #94:eek:

It most certainly looks like one to me. Black with a brown flower and it looks VERY familiar somehow. I'll start searching pics here in a bit (unless someone beats me to it).

Thank you for putting them on photobucket for us so we can see. Thank you

You are welcome, I am just sitting here on the phone...........geeshhhhhhh

I can't seem to get an answer about changing all our airline tickets until tomorrow night. They told me we could but it would be almost $1200 each additional (there are 4 of us) and I told them why and they are trying to see they can just change them out as original fare. Just waiting here.

CocoaMom, can you contact OCPD & tell them about this theory?

I think if there's such a logical place to search it should not be left up to an outsider like LP, because it would be a horrifying developement if she WAS found there & the crime scene was disturbed.

And with a jerk like Casey, we can't rule out that she might have even stashed a drugged Caylee in the shed or some remote building in that area while she partied & came back to a dead child?? Overdose, snake bite, whatever.

The whole scene makes so much sense... the pings... the pre-school... the playground.... the pond... the woods.

Sorry guys I don't know photobucket or how to resize and all that - I help launch space shuttles for a living!!!! Thanks for the hand with all that!

Trucks and construction stuff to West of Hawk's Hollow entrance:
View attachment 920

I got chills from this picture. Ive heard some different "mediums" describe a white building, and cinder blocks, like what I see to the left of the picture.

Gosh, I would almost do anything to go and find her.

snipped...
any questions?[/QUOTE]

Wow Cocoamom, all I have to say is YOU ROCK! What a great thing you did to share with all of us. I am really with you on this theory and hope this area gets thoroughly searched. My question, sorry if it has been answered is has this area been searched at all? Gosh, I am just getting chills looking at the pictures.. for some reason I feel this is the place. I don't want to get hopes up as many have already but I only wish and pray we find Caylee soon! Good job and God Bless you Cocoamom.

any questions?

Did you tip AAA? lol

Seriously, FANTASTIC JOB & thanks sooooo much! :blowkiss:

I'd like to see LE see if dogs can pick up Caylee or Casey's scent in that area. They must have articles of their clothing that they can use.

Sorry guys I don't know photobucket or how to resize and all that - I help launch space shuttles for a living!!!! Thanks for the hand with all that!

LOL - Your logic is what may just solve this. I became queasy just looking at your pictures. I believe this may be the break we have been looking for.

Did you call Yuri? I really believe he needs to be called on this one. I believe the area may need to be "guarded" for the night until we can get someone in there.

I got chills from this picture. Ive heard some different "mediums" describe a white building, and cinder blocks, like what I see to the left of the picture.

Gosh, I would almost do anything to go and find her

and someone had a dream about Caylee telling her to *look up* you could connect that to Coccoa....she said she .
launch space shuttles for a living :eek:

OMG..............I do too. I am just sick we are leaving this evening. I am on hold right now to see if we can change our flights. If we can, We will be there with the dogs at daybreak in the morning.

Oh Turbo, I hope you can.......:blowkiss:

You are the best, Cocoamom! I knew you could do it, LOL! :clap:
We need to get LE in there, darn it. Like another poster said, I'd hate for the crime scene to be disturbed, because I feel like this is it!

Okay, I can go back and put Tiny links to the photos if you'd like???

TomsGirl - thanks for the offer - looks like Turbo got them up on photobucket...

You and Turbo are both awesome!!

Oh Turbo, I hope you can.......:blowkiss:

Oh, so do I.............I am running into a real problem with the airline, but I am not giving up. I have talked to 3 "supervisors" so far, and will keep moving up if need be. I considered going now to at least check that stage thing, but if we can't get the flights changed we would not have time to get our flights. My stomach is doing flops all over the place and I am just dying to get the dogs over there.

what's the significance of the Hawks Hollow sign? is it just because it's kinda creepy sounding? i'm lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState