CocoaMom's Church Theory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flip flops are relatively inexpensive, so it's likely she had more than a couple pairs anyway.... maybe in varying styles. (She called herself 'a jeans & flip-flop kinda gal')

I am with you LI MOM! I have several myself. A MUST to have at least two pair IMO..

Just playing devil's advocate for a second, Who says she carried the body? Wouldn't it make more sense and be less alarming for someone to have it in a suitcase the kind that have the handles extended so you can roll it.... they even have ice chests like that.

just a thought....

why would she dispose of her in a suit case or something where all the evidence would stay intact ? wouldnt she want her exposed to the elements and for bones to be scattered by animals?
THe drainage pond at the church would be dry part of the year woudnt it ? If so wouldnt that be a very poor place to put her ?
Do you kow why leonard is diving at the park ? is he not interested in this church area idea ?

caylee1.jpg

Cant tell with this pic, but for reference another pic with her in flipflops

Great Job CocoaMom. If LE won't help, get LP.
It all makes incredible sense.

I remember when I was MUCH younger my hubby and i would go to church parking lots in high school and "hang out" and drink. It was always quiet and nobody bothered us ever. I am probably going to he** for that. God forgive me, I was young!

There was a comment in late August on another forum, involving frightened pre-*advertiser censored*-sapiens, that GA worked at a church the month prior to Caylee's disappearance.

why would she dispose of her in a suit case or something where all the evidence would stay intact ? wouldnt she want her exposed to the elements and for bones to be scattered by animals?
THe drainage pond at the church would be dry part of the year woudnt it ? If so wouldnt that be a very poor place to put her ?
Do you kow why leonard is diving at the park ? is he not interested in this church area idea ?

Highly unlikely for the evidence to stay intact if you get rid of the evidence. We know gas cans came into play at some point. Sure she ran out of gas often but one gas can ought to do it, why the additional can(s)?
I wouldn't put it past KC to have burned something.

LP seems more concerned with diving at the park because of that cross he has been talking about hanging from a tree from what I understand.

Great Job CocoaMom. If LE won't help, get LP.
It all makes incredible sense.

I remember when I was MUCH younger my hubby and i would go to church parking lots in high school and "hang out" and drink. It was always quiet and nobody bothered us ever. I am probably going to he** for that. God forgive me, I was young!

Well I am going to he** with you then too, because I have "hung" out in a few church parking lots myself back in the day. NO one ever paid attention when we were there. :crazy:

There was a comment in late August on another forum, involving frightened pre-*advertiser censored*-sapiens, that GA worked at a church the month prior to Caylee's disappearance.

Really???? Interesting.

Speaking of GA, I wonder if anyone has looked in the back of the trailer that he has been pulling around all this time. Just a thought.
I once saw a story where some guy had a uhaul parked in his drive way for several months and had electric runing to it. They found a missing girl in a freezer in the back of it.

Well we know that this can't be the flip flop she is wearing to Baez's office because she was wearing TWO.

OMG..............my 12 year old son has said from the beginning she was dead and under some old boards and when they pulled them up they would find her. He said the very first time he saw her face on TV and they had not even said she was dead when he came out with that.

That stage give me cold chills............I am still on hold with the airline, but I am chopping at the bit to stay another day.

You and me both - I wonder how easy it moves/comes apart?

Well we know that this can't be the flip flop she is wearing to Baez's office because there are TWO.

Or...she lost the same flip-flop at the church while she was on home confinement and visiting JB for 6 hours a day...could she have gone to check out the area to make sure Caylee wasn't visible...they don't have GPS on her ankle bracelet, only deactivate it when she went to JB's! She could have gone anywhere, and they would never know! :eek:

It's not just a SINGLE flip-flop that makes this a LOGICAL place to search.

It's highly unlikely they can prove the owner of a single flip-flop because the mate probably is long gone.

It's the TOTALITY of the reasons CocoaMom even zeroed in on this area..... starting with the PINGS.

If LE picked out a couple of areas to search ONLY because of the pings & little more, then I think they NEED to take a look at the reasoning here.

Pings, water, woods, playground, ease of moving around without being questioned, parking lot, potential buildings (shed?) to leave a drugged child while you party.... OR a place she's been where she knows she can dump a body.

We KNOW Casey had a lot of hours to kill waiting for her friends to get home from school or their jobs.... it's likely she'd not be anxious to be caught walking around with Caylee when she's supposed to be at HER job & her daughter is supposedly with some make-believe nanny.... she'd afraid she might run into someone who might tell her family they saw the two girls.... Casey would want a 'safe' place where they can wait until it's safe to go back to the house.

snipped photo..

FL is flip flop country, she probably sported flip flops on a daily basis. IMO.

ETA...I agree collectively with the totality of everything, this would be a wise place to search though.

It's not just a SINGLE flip-flop that makes this a LOGICAL place to search.

Sorry, I was just referring to calling LE to pick up a piece of "evidence." I'm all for a search in this area.

Sure it is a public place, but why would anyone be around at night?

Does anyone know where the picture that was just posted of Casey and Caylee was taken at?

Really???? Interesting.

Speaking of GA, I wonder if anyone has looked in the back of the trailer that he has been pulling around all this time. Just a thought.
I once saw a story where some guy had a uhaul parked in his drive way for several months and had electric runing to it. They found a missing girl in a freezer in the back of it.

Or maybe if they can ever get George's head out of his BUTT, they'll find Caylee in there too. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth