Coincidence or Not? Please List!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Still OT.......that takes you about 25 minutes even on fast forward, doesn't it?)
Aye :banghead: until I loaded it on some dj software and indexed it properly :woohoo: Now I can whizz by her unless I am in need of punishing myself (or purifying me essence, heh heh) lil bit more OT, you have a great avatar.

Chefmom, ExpectingUnicorns, and darnudes all say things I think about. Nostoneunturned and cianne, also. For me the biggest 'alleged' coincidence is Lee telling LE that it was a DIFFERENT Jeff Hopkins. Oh, FTLOG, puh-leeze. I was in the US Army for 6 years, 6+ years of college (part-time, mostly) and also spent 4 1/2 years trying to pay a debt to society. I had NEVER met two people with the same name, including the MANY Jones I have met through the aforementioned situations. I am not claiming it is impossible but as a coincidence, highly unlikely. To say that (paraphrase:"No, a different Jeff Hopkins') to a cop grilling me about my missing niece and adding a hint of self-righteous indignation to me voice is beyond any acting ability I may have. Floors me every time I hear it. (OT: I have the audios rotating on me Zune, scattered among 25 GB of tunes and audio books. I HAVE to fast-forward through any of Cindy's interviews.)

THAT is hilarious! And by the way, WELCOME TommyMac and thanks for sharing!

The missing dot in only one of three stars of the tattoo.

IMHO I think the missing dot is only a mistake in the tattoo artist side... I just don't think KC is that deep....

the myspace of her friend--win her over with cloroform

The poster listed on her facebook or photobucket, not sure, of a bandaid with a heart shaped sticker in the middle.

Amy totaled her car and had to go to Jacksonville to pick up a new car, I believe that her father purchased for her. ZFG totaled her car and her father purchased a new car for her.

KC's grandfather had a stroke a few years back. KC tells Amy she can't go to Jacksonville because her father had a stroke.

Aye :banghead: until I loaded it on some dj software and indexed it properly :woohoo: Now I can whizz by her unless I am in need of punishing myself (or purifying me essence, heh heh) lil bit more OT, you have a great avatar.

welcometrain.gif

...the dead jogger in jblanchard park that was a therapist at the place the other zenaida was robbed....cindy was seeing a therapist....is that correct?....there was something like that.....

KC went to high school with JB's daughter, but yet he somehow became her attorney through a recommendation of an inmate.

...the dead jogger in jblanchard park that was a therapist at the place the other zenaida was robbed....cindy was seeing a therapist....is that correct?....there was something like that.....

You're so right - they both worked at UCF - the ZG as a writer/blogger person and Nicole G (the jogger) as a family therapist - and I believe they were even in the same building.

LMAO! Whenever I listen to :princess: CA, I have to multiply the necessary time by at least ten to factor the breaks I need to take. I can only go for like 10-minute segments without complete neural overload.

The officer who took George's police report on the stolen gas cans on June 24 was the same officer who responded to Kronk's call in August, and blew Kronk off.

Officer = Richard Cain

LMAO! Whenever I listen to :princess: CA, I have to multiply the necessary time by at least ten to factor the breaks I need to take. I can only go for like 10-minute segments without complete neural overload.

I'm afraid I am reliant on what posters here have to say about it- I can NOT listen to her any more. :banghead:

I'm not sure if this ia a coincidence or not, but has really bothered me. What is it with all the dolls, websites, vodoo dolls etc. that keep popping up? Sick, Sick, Sick. Is someone behind all this and if they are why?

Mallory just happening to be at the house right after Caylee's body was found and when the LE showed up with a new search warrant. This is while the A's are on the plane back from LA.

The topics of the One-Tree Hill episode that was searched on KC's laptop and the Movie that KC rented at blockbuster that fatefull day.

Kiomarie Cruz, a former friend of KC, gave two interviews to LE. In the first interview, she told investigators that KC had called her to say she was in a bind and asked to borrow money. During that call, Kio claimed she heard Caylee's voice in the background.

In the second interview, she changed her story to say it was a different KC who called her... So either Kio was lying, or she has two friends named Casey, both with financial problems, and both with daughters around Caylee's age.

Hello Websleuths, btw! :wave: Long-time lurker coming out of the woodwork.

Kiomarie Cruz, a former friend of KC, gave two interviews to LE. In the first interview, she told investigators that KC had called her to say she was in a bind and asked to borrow money. During that call, Kio claimed she heard Caylee's voice in the background.

In the second interview, she changed her story to say it was a different KC who called her... So either Kio was lying, or she has two friends named Casey, both with financial problems, and both with daughters around Caylee's age.

Hello Websleuths, btw! :wave: Long-time lurker coming out of the woodwork.

welcometrain.gif

KC rents and watches a movie on the night of June 16 that features a body wrapped up in the trunk (I remember plastic wrap but cannot remember if it also had duct tape) that was "kidnapped" in order to stage a cyber crime. On July 15 her parents pick up a car that obviously had a dead body in the trunk at one point.

KC listing Nanny on her resume that GA found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid