FL Columbia County Sheriff’s Office searching for missing woman, Martina Ratliff Lundy - 61

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Knox

Reaction score

1720227994109.png

61-year-old Martina Ratliff Lundy has unusually not had contact with her family for around 5 weeks. She’s 5’4”, has dark brown hair and hazel eyes, and possibly last seen in Lake City. <mod edit>

Last edited by a moderator:
She might not have been in touch with her family but as of last week she was alive and well and served a summons.

Check Columbia County Judicial Records. She has a lot of records in the county court system, most traffic infractions. ONLINE COURT RECORDS SEARCH (note: You have to click on the boxes for each name to open the records, she's there as Ratliff, Ratliff-Lundy and Lunder-Slunder, as well)

This case (civil lawsuit) however is open and there are charges of extortion in order to gain property of a man she was "romantically involved" with. She is defendant. Summons served to her on July 2. Case No. 122024CA000189CAAXMX

Here's the complaint (note she struck the plaintiff in the head with a frying pan during the events leading up to the court complaint).

She might not have been in touch with her family but as of last week she was alive and well and served a summons.

Check Columbia County Judicial Records. She has a lot of records in the county court system, most traffic infractions. ONLINE COURT RECORDS SEARCH (note: You have to click on the boxes for each name to open the records, she's there as Ratliff, Ratliff-Lundy and Lunder-Slunder, as well)

This case (civil lawsuit) however is open and there are charges of extortion in order to gain property of a man she was "romantically involved" with. She is defendant. Summons served to her on July 2. Case No. 122024CA000189CAAXMX

Here's the complaint (note she struck the plaintiff in the head with a frying pan during the events leading up to the court complaint).

Well, that must have been what was alluded to, but not openly said, by people asking her family questions about the disappearance.

It appears the summons was issued, but never served. If you look in other cases that are in the OCRS system, it will usually say "Served to" if the defendant was served. There is also usually an additional form showing the defendant was served and if they signed off on it or refused to. If the summons was issued but never served, it will say "Summons returned" or "Unserved". In this case, the judge issued the summons, but it appears a process server was just appointed on Wednesday to serve the summons. She has yet to receive her summons.

I have been using OCRS for years. Its one of my favorite places to do historical case research.

It appears the summons was issued, but never served. If you look in other cases that are in the OCRS system, it will usually say "Served to" if the defendant was served. There is also usually an additional form showing the defendant was served and if they signed off on it or refused to. If the summons was issued but never served, it will say "Summons returned" or "Unserved". In this case, the judge issued the summons, but it appears a process server was just appointed on Wednesday to serve the summons. She has yet to receive her summons.

I have been using OCRS for years. Its one of my favorite places to do historical case research.
Thanks - you're correct - somehow I read that as "served" (fireworks until 1 am or later since last Wednesday haven't helped my sleep). OCRS is a good site and a lot easier to find one's way around than some of the judicial record sources.

Thanks - you're correct - somehow I read that as "served" (fireworks until 1 am or later since last Wednesday haven't helped my sleep). OCRS is a good site and a lot easier to find one's way around than some of the judicial record sources.
Oh yes!

I am local and there has not been a great sense of urgency about this. FB seems not to worried about her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back