Comments Following ABC Action News Tattoo Story

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
----------
Please forgive my wording of uncomplete, I do know better LOL. My oldest daughter has declared that she is getting a tattoo for her next birthday. I'll think about it................:)

My daughter and I went together... great bonding time!

Thank you for your response .... when I get too bogged down in group think, of any variety, I find it refreshing to go back and watch the videotapes, the only primary source material we've got aside from the police report.

Today, for example, I saw a video of TN that I had never seen before, one where she was sobbing uncontrollably and for the first time I perceived 100% honest grief.

My daughter and I went together... great bonding time!

Thank you for your response .... when I get too bogged down in group think, of any variety, I find it refreshing to go back and watch the videotapes, the only primary source material we've got aside from the police report.

Today, for example, I saw a video of TN that I had never seen before, one where she was sobbing uncontrollably and for the first time I perceived 100% honest grief.
-----------
Was this video of TN the one where the newlyweds were in NY for an interview or what? Which one did you view? I posted a few days ago that I observed TN virtually going all to pieces in one interview in NY. It was if she had learned very devastating information prior to the interview, ie., as if she had learned that she would never see Haleigh again.

I don't understand tattoos period, they are just not my thing. I have heard to some they have great meaning, RC had several tats before Haleigh went missing so apparently he is one that tats have a meaning and value to. Someone donated the tats to him, I can't fault him for taking a break and taking someone up on an offer that was meaningful to him.

The tattoo shop made statements about what RC talked about while in there and was going to make these tapes public, they then went around soliciting donations to cover the cost of transferring these tapes so that they could be put on youtube, then a few weeks later they went around soliciting donations because one of the employees was in an accident (motorcycle IIRC). The tapes never surfaced, but it sure generated alot of publicity and alot of hits to their site while people kept checking for these tapes.

-----------
Was this video of TN the one where the newlyweds were in NY for an interview or what? Which one did you view? I posted a few days ago that I observed TN virtually going all to pieces in one interview in NY. It was if she had learned very devastating information prior to the interview, ie., as if she had learned that she would never see Haleigh again.

That could be the one, I can't say for sure.

It was dark out, she was standing beside someone (I forget who) for some of the interview and she was sobbing, it was absolutely heartbreaking.

BTW, again, the videotapes of Ron's tatoo parlor experience went POOF. I assume only LE has that kinda power.

That could be the one, I can't say for sure.

It was dark out, she was standing beside someone (I forget who) for some of the interview and she was sobbing, it was absolutely heartbreaking.

BTW, again, the videotapes of Ron's tatoo parlor experience went POOF. I assume only LE has that kinda power.

Which tapes went POOF, Viki ? The ones on the U-tube ?

The place is wired, every room has video cameras. I don't know about audio. But it was interesting because the owner bragged he was going to post the video of the experience, but never did. I assume LE has the tapes.

But I guess I wonder if LE, knowing how much RC likes free gifts, didn't set this up so that they could catch Ron unguarded, freely talking, which he apparently did - about the money which had come in and nothing about Haleigh.

It was said that RC had to drive a bit out of the way to make this visit, so I wonder if he thought he would be free of LE's attention and might have loosened up even more if there were drugs thrown into the mix.

In fact, Ron points to these influences when he says to the camera crews outside that he can't do whatever he wants without a camera in his face and then says leave me alone.

Very good points. Something to think about anyway.

-----------
Maybe it was thought by someone that Ron would feel much more comfortable and secure away from his home and feel free to talk.........:rolleyes:

Oh was LE there at the tattoo shop talking to him? You mean that talking to LE in some office at headquarters was just too public as opposed to talking to them in a tattoo shop??

Oh was LE there at the tattoo shop talking to him? You mean that talking to LE in some office at headquarters was just too public as opposed to talking to them in a tattoo shop??

Don't want to speak for anyone else but, no, the idea would be that LE might actually be competent enough to set up a sting operation.

NO... they wouldn't need to be there at the shop if they could view the videotapes while he was there. And I am sure that LE saw the clips of the reporters talking to him outside the shop.

Looking back now on the whole Tatoo incident. What I wondered about.....was all the negative attention the tattoos brought the case in general. In theory, it may have been a good idea , had NOT everyone blown the tattoos out of proportion and let things like that slide ( I would say the media owns 99% of the blame, had they not followed him to another town).......in order to allow RC to freely come & go about his daily business, not make a stink over it and he gets really comfortable in his daily activities......now, all we have is him and his whole side of the family "in hiding". Now we know nothing. LE was watching him and surely they are now, only he's much more on the low-down in public. So, without a doubt, LE may have had a better idea on who did what to Haleigh, had RC not been forced by public scrutany to go underground with his wife.

We cannot undo the past. Hopefully with any luck, he regains his trust of his personal senses, to go out there and resume himself and let his guard down. Maybe then something will surface and lead to the right answers on what happened to his child. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321
Back