Condolences for the Anthony Family

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This should have been a magical Christmas at your house. Caylee would have been old enough to enjoy sitting on Santas lap this year, without crying or getting scared. She would be caught up in the fantasy of the lights and the stocking and the visit from Santa Claus. I am so so sorry that won't be the case.
I wish for your family peace. I don't know how you heal from the pain 2008 has brought you but I pray you do. We all loved Caylee and we grieve with you.

My heart and prayers certainly go out to them. This must be the worst moments of their lives. I truly feel for them.

I have never agreed with how they have handled things. I hope now, they stay with their family and take time to grieve quietly. When if they feel the need, I hope they remember that "Thank you" and "I'm sorry, we didn't know" go a looong way.

RIP sweet Caylee, you'll never know how many people really loved you.

How incredibly humbling this must be to Caylee's family. I am so very sorry for your loss. I pray that we all find peace, and that Caylee recieves the justice she deserves.

I would also like to add my condolences. One thing I have noticed (in pictures) Caylee was a loved little girl by her grandma and grandpa. I do not understand alot of what they do or say, but I hope I am never in a situation like they are. I could never imagine one of my kids hurting someone let alone their own child. May you find peace and may the memories of Caylees smiles, hugs, kisses and laughs bring you comfort.

My heart is breaking for George and Cindy. I understand that they didn't want to give up hope.

I don't care how long it takes them to face the full reality about KC, that's up to them....but they will know very soon for certain that their beloved Caylee is really gone.

I know their pain will be overwhelming and I hope they will eventually find comfort in knowing their angel is with the angels.

Hugs to George and Cindy and Lee and all their family.

To Cindy, George and Lee...

Although nothing I can say or do will bring your precious Caylee back, I do hope you can find some measure of comfort in the following Bible passages...

II Corinthians 4:8

We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed: we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.

John 14:27

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you: not as the world gives, give I to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Matthew 5:4

Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.​

My 8yr old daughter hung an Angel on our Christmas tree a few days ago. She lovingly handpicked it just for Caylee. She prays for her every night before I tuck her into bed. We will NEVER forget your precious baby girl.

With much love.....

Audiogirl and Family

My heart goes out to them. They didn't hurt Caylee someone else did.

I too am praying for this Family, to find peace at some time in their lives. They have lost a beautiful Grandchild.

I, too, want to offer the family my condolences and the strength to get through this.

There have been many times I have shaken my head in disbelief when I have listened to them speak (G and A and even L), but I imagine it has only been their attempt to "manage" the reality of their situation - by choosing to focus on finding Caylee rather than the possibilities of what their own daughter may have done. I certainly can't blame them for that. Who would want to entertain that possibility? Does anything in life prepare us for dealing with something so heinous? I've certainly not led a charmed life, but I've never experienced anything that would prepare me to handle that.

Anyway, I just want to echo the sentiments of the rest of the folks in this thread and pray that they find peace within. It's going to be an even tougher road for them from here, and it never hurts to know that one more person is thinking of you at a time like this.

Glad to see this thread has calmed down a bit.

Here is the deal. If you don't have any condolences to give to the Anthony family then do not post on this thread.

It is a very simple concept.

You have the rest of the forum to post your opinion about the family. Let this thread be free of hate and judgement. Let the posters who want to send kind thoughts do so.

Thank you,
Tricia

Cindy and George,
Remember the moments you had your precious Caylee. For she was here to give you joy and love for 3 beautiful years. You will always have those times to hold close to your hearts. The most difficult living in life is to continue living after loosing a child. I won't try to tell you that the emptiness fades nor the hole she has left in your lives will ever be filled. But the sun will rise again, a flower will bloom again, and one day at a time as you move forward the beauty that was her life will overcome this pain.

My heart truly aches for the pain and suffering you have endured. I pray that you will not hold yourselves responsible for this tragedy and that someday you will be able to smile while remembering your little Caylee. May you learn how to find comfort in one another and through your faith. I hope you continue with the volunteer work for missing children, Caylee appreciates all of your efforts with the work you have done. Again, I am so very sorry for everything that you are going though. Peace be with you...

My prayers go out to the Anthony family. I cannot imagine the pain they must be feeling.

May the lord wrap his arms around all of you in this most difficult time.

I am so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful little Caylee. I cannot even imagine enduring what you have been faced with. I know that she was loved and adored by each one of you, and I hope that you can find some comfort in how much love you gave her while she was with you, and that she loved you as much as you loved her. Know that she is with Our Heavenly Father, and you will have a blessed reunion with her one day. Bless you all, and I will continue to say prayers for you to be given the strength and grace to withstand this pain.

Dear Georges and Cindy,

I am so very sorry for what you are going through. I wish the outcome was different for your sake, but...

I hope you find comfort in finally knowing where Caylee is. I also hope you find the strength to help Casey admit and face what she did. I know you wanted to believe her words even if your heart was saying something else... It's ok.

Soon, you will know for sure and then, for your beautiful Caylee, don't let others tell you to try and save Casey. Only the truth will save her soul.. You can't do anything for her now. She has to take responsability for the healing process to begin. Don't let her drag you through a trial and hurt you further... God decided it was time for you to see the truth... Listen to him, let him guide your path to the truth. He will help you. You know he will.

Please remember, Cindy, that you said something like: "If I knew that Casey was involved in Caylee's disapearance, I would turn her in myself".

Now is the time to step up for your grand daughter. She is the victim here. She needs you to help convict the person who took her precious life. Caylee needs you to stand up to her mother because she couldn't.

I pray everyday for you. GOD BLESS.

i am mad at how the anthony's have acted thru this whole thing but a part of me can also understand at least some of their actions. no one wants to believe their grandchild is dead, no one wants to believe their own child could be the cause of that death. i'm all for having faith that the outcome would have been positive. i can understand wanting to hold on to that belief. but as a grandmother myself and having raised 3 daughters i also understand that no matter how we raise our kids, they have a mind of their own. perhaps their main problem was loving too much. who knows. but through all that my heart has still gone out to them. its been easier for us who have been on the outside looking in to have seen the truth earlier, to have accepted that truth.

to cindy i would like to say...it seems you've tried to carry that family on your shoulders all yourself. i commend you for your effort. it shows that you are a strong woman. its easy for us again as outsiders to say we would have done things differently. and i'm sure looking back you have thought the same. but i also think that you need to let go of some of the guilt you probably feel. you did as you thought was best...that's all we can do as parents. be it right or wrong. you are not responsible for casey's actions, only SHE is.

i wish i could give you each a hug as my heart aches for you. i also say please, please, seek councelling. allow yourselves to grieve, to accept and to be able to move on.

During these very difficult times, please focus on the innocent love of your Caylee. Let her pure innocent love guide you through the coming days. When faced with the emotion of hate, let go of it, and smile to yourself and think only of the sweet love of little Caylee. Treasure her love and keep it safe in your heart.
God bless each of you who loved Caylee so much.

Beautifully said. I am adding this thought to all of my prayers .

I will continue to pray for this family...
Caylee is in the lords arms...their unimaginable pain in just beginning.

George, Cindy, Lee and all other family members that are grieving, take all of the time you need. I know it feels you have literally lost everything, I hope I never have to go through what you are going through, I just cannot imagine. I'm sure I would be in a padded room by now. Keep your hearts open to each other, comfort each other, learn to have fun together again one day. Cherish each moment when you can. The lessons will not be easy and I have no idea why your family was chosen to go through them, but I hope your family gains the strength this will take and maybe one day, you will be able to help the many others in a similar situation. Prayers are sent for all of you, let those into your hearts to help you along the way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back