Confused? Get Help Here. Q&A Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I remember that Kappy. It sort of lost attention when the talk of a landfill search started IIRC...which sounds like the same time the missing person's case was closed, and the FBI would have been off of it.

My oh my SAPD, what IS being done to find this baby? The missing person's case is so critical, and if SAPD can't get the job done, they need to turn it over to someone who can, IMO. I don't know, I just feel like they are not doing anything but waiting for AZ to do their thing, then maybe they'll just bring up their own charges. That's so unfair to Gabriel and his family. He needs the resources of the FBI....and he deserves that. :(

I remember that Kappy. It sort of lost attention when the talk of a landfill search started IIRC...which sounds like the same time the missing person's case was closed, and the FBI would have been off of it.

My oh my SAPD, what IS being done to find this baby? The missing person's case is so critical, and if SAPD can't get the job done, they need to turn it over to someone who can, IMO. I don't know, I just feel like they are not doing anything but waiting for AZ to do their thing, then maybe they'll just bring up their own charges. That's so unfair to Gabriel and his family. He needs the resources of the FBI....and he deserves that. :(

I would be interested to know if anything became of that "Friend"...

Something I found interesting in looking at some of the video's...their was an interview on kpho where it was reported that SAPD were interviewing a "Current" friend of TS& JS in SA that they knew from Nashville.This was the first I had heard of this...anyone else hear this and is/was there anything to it ?

Here's the video:
http://www.kpho.com/video/22340382/index.html

Transcribed:

2:10

Reporter: Investigators also interviewed a former friend... or actually a current friend of the Smiths who lives in San Antonio but they knew him in Nashville but those investigators did not reveal what they questioned that man about.

I've been thinking....EJ says she doesn't know the couple. I believe that. But you have to think she is pissed at TS at this point. So why protect TS ? Maybe EJ did do this on her own through someone she knew she could trust.

This thread is to ask a question about the case facts, or leave an answer to a question that's been asked. Please stay on topic, and go to discussion threads to discuss topics.

Thanks,
BeanE

This thread is to ask a question about the case facts, or leave an answer to a question that's been asked. Please stay on topic, and go to discussion threads to discuss topics.

Thanks,
BeanE

my bad...sorry

Whoa!! Where was the phone found, or are talking about it pinging???

I hope I'm not o/t...but I've been trying to locate the video that TS/JS did with NG in regards to the Victoria statement...Would someone be so kind to help...my eyes are blurry from looking! Thank You....

I hope I'm not o/t...but I've been trying to locate the video that TS/JS did with NG in regards to the Victoria statement...Would someone be so kind to help...my eyes are blurry from looking! Thank You....

January 8, NG show title: Smiths Take Polygraphs in Missing Baby Gabriel Case

CASAREZ: I`m Jean Casarez of the legal network “In Session” in for Nancy Grace tonight.

I want to tell everybody, just to remind you. There is a criminal complaint out of the state of Arizona, and this is what Elizabeth Johnson is being held on in Florida. The charge is custodial interference.

Well, as part of that complaint there is a summary. Now this is not rumor, innuendo. This is on the criminal complaint and it says that the last-known whereabouts of Elizabeth Johnson was from her cell phone pings in Victoria, Texas, headed toward the Mexican border.

Now we do know she ended up in Florida. She is incarcerated in Florida. But
I`ve got to go out to Tammi Smith on that.

Talk to us again about your thoughts about Victoria, Texas. There`s not a date on this. And when do you say her cell phone pinged in Victoria?

T. SMITH: They said it was on the 27th. And that was the day that she sent the text that he was dead and that was the day that she wouldn`t speak to me verbally.

CASAREZ: OK. That`s the day that she did leave on the bus from San Antonio to Florida?

T. SMITH: Yes.

CASAREZ: So you`re saying she had to go to Victoria and come all the way back to San Antonio?

T. SMITH: Correct. She went two hours south and then came back up to get on a bus.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/08/ng.01.html

Almost immediately upon convicted criminal Tammi Smith's bonding out of jail on charges in this case, she made false claims in the media that Logan lied in his custody petition (oddly this was one of her reasons for having committed her crimes herself). Within a few days, Steve Carbajal of Tempe PD stated in the media in response to Tammi's false allegations that Logan has done nothing illegal in this case.

Carbajal's statement is in a video. I don't think it was in an article. I'd very much like to find it so I can transcribe it and add it to the LE Statements thread.

If anyone has the video link handy, or should happen to come across it, I would be grateful for the link.

TIA!
BeanE

Almost immediately upon convicted criminal Tammi Smith's bonding out of jail on charges in this case, she made false claims in the media that Logan lied in his custody petition (oddly this was one of her reasons for having committed her crimes herself). Within a few days, Steve Carbajal of Tempe PD stated in the media in response to Tammi's false allegations that Logan has done nothing illegal in this case.

Carbajal's statement is in a video. I don't think it was in an article. I'd very much like to find it so I can transcribe it and add it to the LE Statements thread.

If anyone has the video link handy, or should happen to come across it, I would be grateful for the link.

TIA!
BeanE

BeanE, is this the one you are looking for?

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/...-of-missing-Tempe-baby-arrested-83362862.html

below looks like the uncut version of TPS when she got out of jail.

http://www.kpho.com/video/22421326/index.html

Does anyone have screencaps or access to screencaps of the copies of the texts/emails between Tammi and Elizabeth that Tammi posted on her Facebook some time back and then deleted?

I'm considering approving them for posting, but I need to first see if we can even get hold of copies of the screencaps that we could post.

I do have text copies, but with text of course you have to deal with people who say you changed them, so I'd prefer to use screencaps if possible.

Thanks!
BeanE

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties