Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh great more murder *advertiser censored* aka pictures of the monster; dreadful way to begin a Sunday... Yuck!

HastingsChi,

2 more posts and we'll go to the next page, where it will be pictureless.... :D

HastingsChi,

2 more posts and we'll go to the next page, where it will be pictureless.... :D

I don't understand your obsession with murder *advertiser censored* but I appreciate your contributions more than you know.

Sometimes I like to decorate my posts ... just like a Christmas tree....

Posting a pic with a link to where it came from doesn't break any forum rules, however...

At the same time ... maybe it's best to discuss the case and it's details ... just as you previously suggested .. instead of bickering over your forum-mate's posts or their structure... :)

I don't understand your obsession with murder *advertiser censored* but I appreciate your contributions more than you know.
BBM

How does that saying goes then: "don't bite the hand that feeds you" or something like that? :blushing:

Joking..... :floorlaugh:

Or maybe the person is that female relative who gave interviews previously......

---------

and here comes Daily Mail:

Newtown gunman Adam Lanza 'was beaten and belittled by fellow classmates while he was a student at Sandy Hook Elementary and his mother considered suing the school over it'

A relative said that Lanza's mother, Nancy Lanza, was considering a lawsuit against her son's former school as she thought he was being beaten and bullied by fellow students

Lanza shot dead 20 first graders and six educators on a December 14 massacre

By Daily Mail Reporters

PUBLISHED:13:34 GMT, 14 April 2013| UPDATED: 14:49 GMT, 14 April 2013

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...classmates-student-Sandy-Hook-Elementary.html
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Sandy Hook parents react to latest Lanza revelations

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHbHvwE8LaY

Published on Apr 14, 2013

Newtown gunman Adam Lanza 'was beaten and belittled by fellow classmates while he was a student at Sandy Hook Elementary and his mother considered suing the school over it'

Code:
------------------ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHbHvwE8LaY ------------------

I found some strange video on YouTube ... I wonder if it's real or some hoax...

[video=youtube;M3tHl1PrgqQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3tHl1PrgqQ[/video]

Darkman00, I just wanted to say how much I appreciate your hard work on this thread. I don't feel the pictures you are posting are "murder *advertiser censored*" or offensive. Your updates are the only reason I know what is going on with this particular case. :yourock:

Thank you and keep up the excellent work! :tyou::tyou:

JMO, IMO, :moo: , and all other disclaimers.

Newtown Massacre May Have Been Adam Lanza’s Revenge For Being Bullied At Sandy Hook Elementary

Posted on Apr 14, 2013 @ 14:51PM | By Radar Staff

It is a question that has dogged investigators ever since Adam Lanza gunned down 20 children and six staffers at Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, Connecticut last year.

But now, according to a relative, the disturbed killer could have been motivated by sick revenge, as a family member claims his mom once considered suing the school after teachers allegedly turned a blind eye when he was bullied during his time there.

Read more: http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...sandy-hook-elementary-school-relative-claims/

If (and that's a big if) this is a true possible motive, it seems really strange that it would fester all of these years and then he would go after little kids. It's like his mind never progressed from his years there.

Well .. look at it this way .. - you can ONLY go mass-shooting ONCE basically .. - so rather than doing it sooner, he did it later ... when he was (n his mind) READY to do it.

Have you ever heard of cabin fever - there is nothing to "ground on" - no people to give feedback that your actions or thoughts or even the way you dress is ....normal.

It seems there was no imput of anything in his world, just a blacked out room and a computer screen. JMO i do not believe adam raged around the house scaring his mother, he was'nt a chatty guy, his mother spoke for him (barber) and made his choices (schools)

I wonder if adam had this kinda mom
AU Mum allegedly poisoned daughter, 4, with chemotherapy drug - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Who knows?? because it seems no one knows adam.
JMO MOO

I'm not so sure I believe he was beaten and bruised in elementary school until more information besides Nancy thinking it happened is out there.

few months back ... 2 people who went to school with Lanza said that Lanza was severely bullied in school ...

One of them felt bad about it, cuz he was among the ones that bullied AL.
Rabbi knows the other one, who made Rabbi aware about it .. and then Rabbi reported about it in the media ... Here it is again -- Newtown Rabbi, Shaul Praver said: (among other things)

"... Furthermore, let’s consider that almost all the school shooters in our time were either ignored or bullied. I personally know from a classmate and neighbor of Adam Lanza that he was brilliant, odd and severely bullied. We as leaders and educators have to watch out for humiliation. The Torah says that when we humiliate a person, it is like killing them. I believe this to be the underlying cause behind mass shootings. I know that many states have anti-bullying laws, and we should make sure we can sanction schools that refuse to intervene to a case of children tormenting classmates..."

Source: http://www.thejewishweek.com/editor...-gun-control-anti-bullying-policies-are-vital

I believe it ... Bullying is a big problem in schools, more of a problem, actually, than I even thought.

Putting mass shootings aside ... how many people, teens ... commited suicide over being bullied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing wonder