Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen-#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lt. Paul Vance, Connecticut State Police

secondary crime scene in Newtown, adult deceased at that location

crime scene in school: shooting took place in one section of school in two rooms

27 total deceased at School: 20 children , 6 adults, 1 shooter

1 adult deceased at secondary crime scene in Newtown

Next News Conference in 60 minutes: 4:40 PM Eastern Time

- shootings took place at one section of the school in 2 rooms

-right now there is one shooter...deceased shooter at the scene

AP source: Suspect is 24; younger brother held

By PETE YOST, AP
15 minutes ago

WASHINGTON — The suspect in the Connecticut school shootings is 24-year-old Ryan Lanza, and his younger brother is being held for questioning as a possible second shooter, a law enforcement official said Friday. The law enforcement official says the boys' mother, Nancy Lanza, worked at the school as a teacher and is presumed dead...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-national/20121214/US.Connecticut.School.Shooting.Suspect/

Just caught up from picking up DS, locked him in the house and poured an adult beverage. Five year olds, FGS, FIVE YEAR OLDS :.....

My kids are grown and I am not around many kids these days. Seeing the pictures...I'd forgotten how little they are...so tiny.

Police briefing:

Shooting took place in one section of the school (won't go into that further).

One shooter.

ME going to answer a lot of questions during examinations.

27 total killed.

Secondary crime scene, deceased adult.

Deaths:

20 children
6 adults
Plus the shooter
Plus 1 other adult at another scene

No positive identification yet on all deceased.

Another briefing in an hour.

They are saying they haven't established positive ID on anyone involved.
I wonder if the brothers intentionally planned to "pass the buck" on who they are?

They said they'll be back in 60 minutes with a presser .... hopefully more details.

I think that was a hoax. :mad:

I think so too because I copied the entire facebook page and it is now been taken down. (By LE I assume) and if the one whom I found for the brother is correct, the cover photo is haunting.

If in fact the page was his and not some guy with the same name. (I did see it confirmed in MSM as his page, but we know how that goes. By the time it was confirmed, I had copied it and within a minute or so of me seeing that report it was removed. So.... you know how these early reports go.......)

Fox has reported that Ryan's younger brother Adam is the shooter. 20 children are now confirmed dead (18 @ the school and 2 who were transported to hospital). 6 adults were killed. Shootings took place in 1 section of the school in 2 different rooms. (Office and the Kindergarten class perhaps?)

No answer if the shooter took his own life. 27 (includes the shooter) confirmed deceased and 1 confirmed injured. The children were all in the same section of the building. They have not said how the shooter has died. There is deceased adult at a secondary crime scene. They are beginning the time consuming process of identifying the victims.

Another briefing will be in 60 minutes. 28 total deceased (includes the adult @ 2nd crime scene). LE has been meeting with all of the family members. They have asked media to respect their privacy.

Very tragic scene for family members and first responders. Police ask media to respect everyone's privacy.

(yeah good luck with that. It's the media after all)

18 children dead at the scene, 2 children sent to hospital but expired.

6 adults dead in school

plus the shooter in school dead

another person dead at a second crime scene

took place in two rooms

how sad, how horrible

how evil

Ryan L may be the brother, Adam L may be the actual shooter per ABC news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online