Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen-#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
follow up to that, they are saying that Ryan is the one being questioned, and Adam is the shooter, and is dead. But they are still not sure on that! Hope they clear that up soon.

They say the shooter left from Hoboken NJ, and headed up to CT.

WTF is wrong with people?? Those poor sweet babies and their families. And right before Christmas. I am physically ill. Can you imagine those parents still waiting outside for their children who will never return??? Unfathomable sadness. :(

But I saw a link that posted screen shots of his FACEBOOK posts that said he wasn't the shooter.

I am so confused!!

FWIW Fox has a photo of the same guy on their new story so I'm pretty sure we had the correct shooter's FB page.

Wow. If that is the case then I wonder who posted on his page as him. And how much sh#$ that person will be in.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Let's refrain naming a shooter until we find out if it is confirmed R or A..

Now hearing the shooter's name was A?? Anyone else hear this?

Now reporting the shooter to be Adam Lanza, brother of Ryan.

CNN just reported mom and dad were divorced.

Thanks. Little confused. Does the father live in NJ as well as the son or does he live in CT?

I have to go out to the store... I don't want to do anything. I feel emotional and numb. The wind is completely out of my sail so to speak... I know I must function for my kids sake and get some groceries, but I just have no drive ....IMHO

This has hit our nation hard, and will hurt for many moons to come...:(
Praying for the families and the dear children lost today. I keep thinking of the Principals daughter, do we know if her mom survived? IMHO

FWIW Fox has a photo of the same guy on their new story so I'm pretty sure we had the correct shooter's FB page.

I think it is the correct person too, but we'll have to wait it out. If someone is playing games on his social media accounts, they should be arrested and questioned extensively about what they knew and their involvement. IMO.

I can't comprehend the devestation for everyone there - including the first responders, medical personel, grief counselors, the entire community and school system.... I know the community will come together and they will receive support from all over... but my prayers are with all of the doctors,nurses, teachers, police officers, EMTs, and leaders who are about to take on this unthinkable as they are looked to for leadership.

If by chance he harmed a friend and girlfriend he would know it was all over for him so he decided to take out some more people before doing himself in.

I don't even know how to pray...

So...if I understand correctly: They are now saying A was the shooter. R is the brother of the shooter (who may possibly be in custody)?

I am scared to post anything else wrong....this is confusing!!

AP source: Suspect is 24; younger brother held

Associated Press – 7 minutes ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — The suspect in the Connecticut school shootings is 24-year-old Ryan Lanza, and his younger brother is being held for questioning as a possible second shooter, a law enforcement official said Friday. The law enforcement official says the boys' mother, Nancy Lanza, worked at the school as a teacher and is presumed dead.

The official also said Ryan Lanza's girlfriend and another friend are missing in New Jersey.

Read more: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...6IP0Ag?docId=c6589839e3a0469f9b67ee5724bc6ed1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico