Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Biblical "end times," economic collapse, paranoid conspiracies, stray meteorites, Mayan "prophecies," that sort of thing.

Is it possible that then if she believed all this, that maybe she had some issues herself, and maybe that is why she, if she didn't we really do not know at this point get him the proper medical help he needed, I just do not know again I say at this point as we still do not have all the info, if it was the right thing to do, living with her in that huge house, how heathly was it, as the neighbors on both side of her have said they never say him outside, they did not even know he lived there, very very strange.

More Sandy Hook funerals, tears

Two more children killed in last week's shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School will be laid to rest today.

In Newtown, the funeral of James R. Mattioli was held Tuesday morning at St. Rose of Lima Church, followed by the burial at St. John's Roman Catholic Cemetery in Darien.

At noon, another Mass of Christian burial was celebrated at the same church for Jessica Rekos, 6. Rekos loved horses and was "a creative, beautiful little girl who loved playing with her little brothers, Travis and Shane," her parents, Rich and Krista, said in a statement. "She devoted her free time to watching horse movies, reading horse books, drawing horses, and writing stories about horses," they said.

http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/More-Sandy-Hook-funerals-tears-4127377.php#ixzz2FQetvxQ2

Sigh.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen #5

Just adding this in as it seems relevant due to continued talk about hard drives.

I posted this last night.

If he took the time to damage it, and he was a geek like has been said, then he surely zeroed out the hard drive many times over before he got destructive with it.

For those who may not know, a hard drive is just like a home with multiple rooms. When something is deleted, it is simply just moved to another part of the disc. That is why data recovery is so easy, however when you zero out a drive, you write zeros over the entire hard drive (all sectors and clusters) Now if you do this multiple times, say even 100, it is next to impossible to recover data, just depends on how much someone wants to cover their tracks.

Their home ISP surely can provide quite a bit and I am sure it is under subpoena at this time.

I think someone/media needs to immediately and widely publish some pretty stiff and humiliating legal fines and punishments for those reporting threats of any kind to schools in particular.

Disgusting/appalling/inexcusable behavior given the heightened state of alert of everyone at this point and going forward! JMHO

Their home ISP surely can provide quite a bit and I am sure it is under subpoena at this time.

I would also think his gaming consoles (if he was the avid gamer that he is being reported to be) would help too. Serious Gamers wear their gamer IDs proudly and often reuse them as usernames online.

Additional info here:

One school, Head O'Meadow Elementary School, was slated to reopen but did not after a phone threat was made against the school. A district spokeswoman said the threat posed no real danger but students and staff were instructed to stay home "out of an abundance of caution," a spokeswoman said.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324407504578187481516646160.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

Good grief, those pictures in the slides show on that page are just heartbreaking.

Looking at the list of funerals upcoming, I'm struck by how many are from st rose de Lima parish. Thinking of the parishioners there, and sending peace, and strength to the priests as well, who will undoubtedly be overwhelmed saying so many funeral masses for all these little ones. :cry:

McCracken County Kentucky Schools closed ----threat-

– The following information was released today by the McCracken County Sheriff's Department.

Monday morning December 17, 2012 at approximately 10:00AM, the McCracken County Sheriff’s Department was contacted by a reporter with the Paducah Sun stating that a letter that contained a serious threat was sent to the newspaper’s editor concerning Reidland High School. According to Sheriff’s Office officials, when officers requested the letter, as well as the authors name and phone number which was attached to the letter, the request was denied, citing ethical obligations to protect the newspapers sources.
http://surfky.com/index.php/communi...-high-and-middle-schools-closed-due-to-threat

MEADE COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL EVACUATED AFTER BOMB THREAT
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- The Meade County High School campus was evacuated after a threatening note was found.

Students were ushered outside the school around 11:15 a.m. and were expected to be back inside by about 1:45 p.m.

Students were kept outside in bleachers of the football and other athletic fields, as police investigated inside the school. Kentucky State Police say they were notified at 9:11 this morning that a note was found stating a time that a bomb would detonate.

Police where the note was found or the time the bomb was supposed to explode.

About 1,500 students attend the high school, vocational academy and Freshman Academy on campus.

KSP says it brought two hazardous device troopers to the scene along with a bomb sniffing dog. Louisville Metro Police say they called out a few members of the bomb squad as well as another K9 to assist.

The Emergency Management Director says the district notified parents using the reverse 911 system. He says parents can pick up their children by going to the bus garage on High Street, but should not go to the school
http://www.wdrb.com/story/20373630/...-campus-evacuated-over-bomb-threat-note-found

– The following information was released today by the McCracken County Sheriff's Department.

Monday morning December 17, 2012 at approximately 10:00AM, the McCracken County Sheriff’s Department was contacted by a reporter with the Paducah Sun stating that a letter that contained a serious threat was sent to the newspaper’s editor concerning Reidland High School. According to Sheriff’s Office officials, when officers requested the letter, as well as the authors name and phone number which was attached to the letter, the request was denied, citing ethical obligations to protect the newspapers sources.http://surfky.com/index.php/communi...-high-and-middle-schools-closed-due-to-threat

You have got to be kidding me.......... I would throw this news source/reporter out of town.

I wonder if this is a certain group of people doing this, that was suppose to be in town.

Monday morning December 17, 2012 at approximately 10:00AM, the McCracken County Sheriff’s Department was contacted by a reporter with the Paducah Sun stating that a letter that contained a serious threat was sent to the newspaper’s editor concerning Reidland High School. According to Sheriff’s Office officials, when officers requested the letter, as well as the authors name and phone number which was attached to the letter, the request was denied, citing ethical obligations to protect the newspapers sources.
http://surfky.com/index.php/communi...-high-and-middle-schools-closed-due-to-threat

In the wake of this tragedy, even if these threats turn out to be a prank phone call, I would sentence the person to an automatic twenty years.

I know the Newton area is trying to "get back to normal" if possible (ever) but I think they should just go ahead and start the winter holidays and close all the schools till after the winter break/holiday. Then just tack on the extra days a little here and there maybe after spring time. This is just too much for these students and parents as well.

I agree with you. These kids have endured so much pain. They are frightened and some nutcase continues to frighten them. The children are probably thinking no matter what school they go to they are not safe. I say let them stay home and relax and with family and try to enjoy the best they can under these sad circumstances.

You have got to be kidding me.......... I would throw this news source/reporter out of town.

I wonder if this is a certain group of people doing this, that was suppose to be in town.

I would also!! I am so angry, I better stop typing. :(:banghead:

A pseudocommando is "driven by strong feelings of anger and resentment, in addition to having a paranoid character. He plans out the offense ritualistically, and comes prepared with a powerful arsenal of weapons," writes Knoll in his report "Mass Murder Causes, Classification and Prevention." Knoll also says these killers usually don't expect to survive their attack.

Knoll goes on to write, "[The pseudocommando] most often kills in public during the daytime. And has no escape planned. Pseudocommandos are 'collectors of injustice' who nurture their wounded narcissism and ultimately retreat into a fantasy life of violence and revenge."
from HLN's website

Source: Adam Lanza had cut off ties with his father

http://todaynews.today.com/_news/20...m-lanza-had-cut-off-ties-with-his-father?lite

We've heard a lot about Adam Lanza and his mother, but now we have new information about his relationship with his father, Peter. A source close to the family told NBC News that Adam had cut off communication with his father, refusing to see him.

Thank you ... another piece to the puzzle:

Peter Lanza is a successful finance executive at GE, part owner of NBC Universal. A source close to the family said that in 2001, he separated from Adam's mother, Nancy, but he still saw Adam every week. In 2009, the Lanzas officially divorced, when Adam was 17....

... by 2010, Peter Lanza was dating a new woman, whom he later married, and Adam suddenly cut his dad off, despite his father's attempts to see him. Peter Lanza hadn't seen or heard from his son since then.
I'm not going to speculate much, but this is interesting if communication was cut off because dad introduced a new woman/serious relationship in his life. Also, just noting that AL would have turned 18 around this time so I doubt any visitation could be enforced?

I found it curious that recent news report are saying they can't find any indication that AL was on medication and as far as I know, no one has said they have found out if AL was officially diagnosed with Aspergers/Autism (or anything?). That was evidently claimed during the divorce though and it appears his mom said she would basically take care of him long term, e.g., possibly insinuating there was something that was not Aspergers. I hope the truth comes out because maybe we can learn from it.

A girl at my HS called in a threat to the school a few days after the Virginia Tech massacre. She pretended to be a guy, and said he was going to shoot up the school because his girlfriend had broken up with him. She was expelled. That should be the minimum punishment for anyone who pulls a stunt like this, whether they are completely joking or actually have weapons.

Also, we went into major lockdown mode that day, and according to her friends: "She didn't think they would take it seriously." REALLY?

I agree with you. These kids have endured so much pain. They are frightened and some nutcase continues to frighten them. The children are probably thinking no matter what school they go to they are not safe. I say let them stay home and relax and with family and try to enjoy the best they can under these sad circumstances.

Whoever is doing this-is pure EVIL. I believe I would be considering homeschooling, if i had a little one.

SBM

And here:

http://www.paducahsun.com/view/full...h-School-security?instance=home_breaking_news

In the letter, the author, who asks to remain unnamed, writes about observations made in a classroom and asks why school officials are not taking action to prevent possible danger from happening.

“Someone who sits in class with us, who has brought weapons twice ... has yet to be punished for anything,” the letter states, but does not mention the person’s name. It adds that the person has plotted attack sites around the school area and asks why school administrators are afraid to enforce school rules.

The letter does not contain any specific threats of violence, just the student’s observations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay